Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,531 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

China Launches World's Longest Electric Bus,its 3X The Size Of Lagos BRT Buses - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China Launches World's Longest Electric Bus,its 3X The Size Of Lagos BRT Buses (60643 Views)

Portugal Opens World's Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge On Mountains(Pics) / These Buses Are Not Lagos BRT Buses (see PHOTOS) / China Launches World's First Trackless And Virtual Lines Trains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Launches World's Longest Electric Bus,its 3X The Size Of Lagos BRT Buses by jaxxy(m): 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
It looks like a very stupid idea. A bus doesn’t move like a train hence it can’t have a train like design. In a controlled environment this might look smart bt in the real world it’s redundant.
Re: China Launches World's Longest Electric Bus,its 3X The Size Of Lagos BRT Buses by Omar09(m): 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
Yes... Finally China has built a trackless train
Re: China Launches World's Longest Electric Bus,its 3X The Size Of Lagos BRT Buses by jawarareloaded(m): 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
I don't know when Nigeria will get there. Surely we will

1 Like

Re: China Launches World's Longest Electric Bus,its 3X The Size Of Lagos BRT Buses by Icon79(m): 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2019
grin grin grin

O pari

obembet:
This one alone na traffic
Re: China Launches World's Longest Electric Bus,its 3X The Size Of Lagos BRT Buses by Fhemmmy: 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
Badonasty:

you no even talk electricity to charge

I am rolling on the floor, laughing so hard . . .Lol

1 Like

Re: China Launches World's Longest Electric Bus,its 3X The Size Of Lagos BRT Buses by Adakintroy: 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
mmadu5:
To all the cultists..We need u guys now. Stop killing each other and face your real enemy. Nigerian SARS is your real enemy. SARS is not as invisible as u think.. They are humans like us,they have a family they are afraid to loose, they will beg for their life when tortured. Since their Oga and Federal government is so corrupt and deaf to our cry, let's start taking them out one after d other.. They can easily be tracked home, and slaughtered in cold blood, just as they do to innocent Nigerians. Don't wait for d next victim to die for nothing.

You lead the charge mumunatu. No do and come out of inderground.
Re: China Launches World's Longest Electric Bus,its 3X The Size Of Lagos BRT Buses by knaikky(m): 7:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
In Lagos our BRT lanes are traffic free.

Fhemmmy:

How many KM will this move in Nigeria with a full charge because of the traffic?
Re: China Launches World's Longest Electric Bus,its 3X The Size Of Lagos BRT Buses by quincyshakur(m): 7:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy village man wink wink
purpose32:

Lol..this one off me o
Re: China Launches World's Longest Electric Bus,its 3X The Size Of Lagos BRT Buses by Fhemmmy: 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2019
knaikky:
In Lagos our BRT lanes are traffic free.

That is very good but how about the charging?
Re: China Launches World's Longest Electric Bus,its 3X The Size Of Lagos BRT Buses by mechanics(m): 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
The bus resembles train.
Re: China Launches World's Longest Electric Bus,its 3X The Size Of Lagos BRT Buses by maigemuu: 7:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
I see Chinese making devices that would make us see angels without their knowing...
Re: China Launches World's Longest Electric Bus,its 3X The Size Of Lagos BRT Buses by shugabasbn: 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
I am very sure, God don relocate comot for Nigeria go to other countries wey dey serious. And funnily the countries wey God move to na those wey no get religious
Re: China Launches World's Longest Electric Bus,its 3X The Size Of Lagos BRT Buses by okoroemeka(m): 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
Pearlyakin:

Liar, i don't believe in all those tales by the moonlight stories, we've been here in Africa before Noah's parent conceived him.
haaaaahaaa,the Bible a book compiled and wrote by the world first guy men to control the masses,
Re: China Launches World's Longest Electric Bus,its 3X The Size Of Lagos BRT Buses by Fact007(m): 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
mmadu5:
To all the cultists..We need u guys now. Stop killing each other and face your real enemy. Nigerian SARS is your real enemy. SARS is not as invisible as u think.. They are humans like us,they have a family they are afraid to loose, they will beg for their life when tortured. Since their Oga and Federal government is so corrupt and deaf to our cry, let's start taking them out one after d other.. They can easily be tracked home, and slaughtered in cold blood, just as they do to innocent Nigerians. Don't wait for d next victim to die for nothing.
I like this please share the news everywhere on facebook, twitter and broadcast on what'sup too
Re: China Launches World's Longest Electric Bus,its 3X The Size Of Lagos BRT Buses by omoteacher(m): 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

We go turn am to wedding reception every week end for Lagos owanbe. Good innovation!
Re: China Launches World's Longest Electric Bus,its 3X The Size Of Lagos BRT Buses by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
B like cut and join... E no fine for my eys joor shocked shocked
Re: China Launches World's Longest Electric Bus,its 3X The Size Of Lagos BRT Buses by victorazyvictor(m): 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
Harrymig1:

We all know the problem and arguably the solution, working on the solution is another problem on it's own

Black man is a diff creature. God Has white skin.
Re: China Launches World's Longest Electric Bus,its 3X The Size Of Lagos BRT Buses by Drguzzykola(m): 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
mmadu5:

By the time SARS tag everyone cultist , u ll end up endangering d life of all civilians as everyone will b a suspect to be harrased.
Re: China Launches World's Longest Electric Bus,its 3X The Size Of Lagos BRT Buses by Harlarbiz01(m): 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
obafemee80:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSKin4QThw4

Chinese automobile maker BYD on Monday launched the world's longest pure electric bi-articulated bus K12A at the company’s headquarters in Shenzhen. 

The 250 passenger bus is 27 meters long- that's almost the size of a three regular bus. It is also compatible with the global Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) system.

E
It has a maximum speed of 70 km/h (about 44 mph) and will run for almost 300 kilometers (186 miles) on a single full charge - that's enough for the demands of a full day's operation.

The automaker claims that the bus is also the world's first electric bus that is equipped with a distributed 4WD system - that means it can switch between 2WD and 4WD smoothly to meet the demands of different terrains, while also lowering the vehicle’s overall energy consumption.

Till date, BYD has delivered more than 50,000 pure electric buses globally. This particular articulated buses were developed for Colombia’s TransMilenio bus rapid transit system, along with other world BRT systems.

Do you want the Federal Government to acquire these type of Buses in order to further ease transportation problems in Nigeria?

https://autojosh.com/chinas-carmaker-byd-launches-worlds-longest-pure-electric-bus/

The economical effect of this development on our major source of income which is (crude oil/ fuel) is my concern now ... both locally and internationally

1 Like

Re: China Launches World's Longest Electric Bus,its 3X The Size Of Lagos BRT Buses by PAQ(m): 11:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
Re: China Launches World's Longest Electric Bus,its 3X The Size Of Lagos BRT Buses by piagetskinner(m): 12:02am On Apr 04, 2019
wow never knew BYD produces buses....Nigeria de do PDP vs APC fight upandan while the world is technologically advancing
Re: China Launches World's Longest Electric Bus,its 3X The Size Of Lagos BRT Buses by Propsvilla(m): 12:45am On Apr 04, 2019
Pearlyakin:

Liar, i don't believe in all those tales by the moonlight stories, we've been here in Africa before Noah's parent conceived him.
This man sef
Re: China Launches World's Longest Electric Bus,its 3X The Size Of Lagos BRT Buses by EdiAbali: 5:37am On Apr 04, 2019
nofuckz:
God Bless the Peoples Republic, Shame until the shithole is reformed.
Of what use is your education when while in school you're already a fraudster, why not just leave schooling and give your all to fraud?

In 2010 China officially became an 'atheist country'

They don't believe in God but they produce the Bible you read.
China is the biggest producer of Bible
Re: China Launches World's Longest Electric Bus,its 3X The Size Of Lagos BRT Buses by thunderbabs: 7:16am On Apr 04, 2019
Did you not say electric? Na Generator una wan dey use charge am again? Make una stay for una petrol/diesel lane
Re: China Launches World's Longest Electric Bus,its 3X The Size Of Lagos BRT Buses by walozanga(m): 7:46am On Apr 04, 2019
Harrymig1:
My problem is not our government acquiring it but the drivers and our maintenance culture

my brother if 9ja acquire such and the thing stay for 3 months I no fit enter oooo... the maintenance wey u dey talk na obituary ticket. u go hear say one electric bus don shock and fry all the passengers inside
Re: China Launches World's Longest Electric Bus,its 3X The Size Of Lagos BRT Buses by lilmarley: 9:49am On Apr 04, 2019
ollah1:

Africa will continue to be backward if they continue to worship the foreign gods from Israel and Saudi Arabia.

Help me tell them ooooo
Re: China Launches World's Longest Electric Bus,its 3X The Size Of Lagos BRT Buses by Harrymig1(m): 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2019
walozanga:

my brother if 9ja acquire such and the thing stay for 3 months I no fit enter oooo... the maintenance wey u dey talk na obituary ticket. u go hear say one electric bus don shock and fry all the passengers inside
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: China Launches World's Longest Electric Bus,its 3X The Size Of Lagos BRT Buses by Yemi1987(m): 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
Aquiring is not my problem, infact a welcome development. Just three months in Nigeria, I strongly believe the manufacturer will weep seen their buss being re-manufactured by our Nija roads.
Re: China Launches World's Longest Electric Bus,its 3X The Size Of Lagos BRT Buses by moorevic(m): 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
We have it in Aba, ask Ossy Prestige free ride for school kids. Dude is trying
Re: China Launches World's Longest Electric Bus,its 3X The Size Of Lagos BRT Buses by nofuckz(m): 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2019
EdiAbali:

In 2010 China officially became an 'atheist country'
They don't believe in God but they produce the Bible you read. China is the biggest producer of Bible

Is dat so? i been nor knw oh: uncle Noah.
Re: China Launches World's Longest Electric Bus,its 3X The Size Of Lagos BRT Buses by tck2000(m): 11:34am On Aug 02, 2019
thunderbabs:
Did you not say electric? Na Generator una wan dey use charge am again? Make una stay for una petrol/diesel lane
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Drone In Ikoyi-Lekki Link Bridge Found This (Video) / Kigali, Rwanda Has No Potholes On Its Tarred Roads After Surviving A War / UNTOLD Story About Dubai With PHOTOS - Dubai Is Not As Rich As UAE Govt. Portray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.