Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,601 members, 7,847,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:01 PM

Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari (26114 Views)

Killers Of Dora Akunyili’s Husband Won’t Go Unpunished – Buhari / Lagos #EndSARS Panel Awards N10m To Kolade Johnson’s Family / Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
Baba go slow
Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by emmabest2000(m): 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
Dandsome:
Akuko.

Uwa grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by Bokoza6: 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by gbadexy(m): 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
we will get there someday as a country.
Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by goshen26: 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Bastard afonja SARS kill afonja yahoo
Is not ma consign

When will you stop showing us that the data mum manage bought for you is a waste, as you have refused to use the data to do ur school assignment ...

The officer that shot Kolade is Godwin Orji, a pit belied police officer

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by WinnieTegz: 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by Karwasade: 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
I trust you PMB my presido
Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by kinibigdeal(m): 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
amaniro:
Lol after 2days end SARS protest has automatically stopped grin You guys are not even serious. Toothless Bulldogs.

It has not stopped. It will commenced on Saturday
Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by Xisnin(m): 1:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
amaniro:
Lol after 2days end SARS protest has automatically stopped grin You guys are not even serious. Toothless Bulldogs.
Are you serious?
Are you immune from SARS brutalization?
Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by tgmservice: 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2019
social media is whatnis making our leaders to act
Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by Aidejay(m): 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Bastard afonja SARS kill afonja yahoo
Is not ma consign

Your fellow human being was murdered and this is your thought this is what u can spew out of your mouth this is what is in your head it's speaks volumes

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2019
Reform abi end SARs. Wetin this one dey yarn

Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by yorceegold: 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
na my judgment be this They should be killed with one thousand cut
Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by Princeakin4u: 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
Very sad developments.............[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by dam2000(m): 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
How many Fulani herdsmen hav been punished
Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by McNato: 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
people day talk, the lifeless one still day talk. oga shut up
Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by andyanders: 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
Not brought to book that Nigerians want. We have been hearing brought to book and later, not even to bring to pencil or eraser will come to pass.

Let those SARS officers be publicly executed and nothing less than that. Not in-house interrogation and they will be released through the backdoor and from there, they will join their colleagues out there who are professional robbers.

Their trial should be made public and the members of the media should be allowed to air their prosecution. Those members of SARS are just pure robbers and not what maybe the government see them as. They are the ones that started kidnapping. When an armed officer would kidnap people going about their business and take them down to their station and extort money from them or get killed, now tell me, are they not kidnappers? They are more deadly than Evans the kidnapper.
Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
like really?.... a sadist is suddenly pro people?.....

WONDERS SHALL NEVER CEASE!
Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by Wonderful100(m): 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
May God save us from all these killer called security
Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by ubandawaki: 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
But the Bandits and kidnappers in Zamfara will go unpunished.
Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by baratech: 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
Na so
Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by BankyGee(m): 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
slim147:
ALL OF YOU IS MAD LOL
grin grin grin

Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by 2shure: 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
I knew klow
We gather dey togeda for basement 100 and 200l days wayback 09/10
Ejiro na him guy too
Dem dey pol edu

Its so sad sha,tho i be sabi am based on uniben student tins..buh he base for ekosodin whyl me base for omagie
Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by 2shure: 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
What dirty punishment
Abegi
We are going the arabian style
Public execution either by sword or firing squad.
I repeat..no survivors.
Waste em all
Bastard sars who ibtained me 2017/2018
Almost 300k lost.
Since then i cant go out again in peace
Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by Ajixegun: 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
AkupeMBANO:
This guy is trying hard make we like am.

It is what the majority want. Do the right things and the populace will not have option but to love you because there is no gain in hating anyone.
I commend him (Buhari) for speaking about the avoidable death of Johnson Kolade. And it will send a serious signal to other bad eggs among the uniform men.
Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by TruthinAction: 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
Mandynews:

https://mobile.twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1113405620630302721?s=20

What about the killers of countless thousands of Christians killed by his kinsmen? Are they above the law?
Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by Fabregas085: 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
As if we no sabi you. wetin you don do to herdsmen

just stfu!
Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by icankel: 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
same way people that killed Benue, Enugu, Kaduna, Borno, Adamawa,Yobe citizens won't go unpunished
Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by AkupeMBANO(m): 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ajixegun:

It is what the majority want. Do the right things and the populace will not have option but to love you because there is no gain in hating anyone.
I commend him (Buhari) for speaking about the avoidable death of Johnson Kolade. And it will send a serious signal to other bad eggs among the uniform men.
was he like this before? are you not perplexed like i am that he released this statement?
Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by Ajixegun: 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
[quote author=AkupeMBANO post=77236844]
was he like this before? are you not perplexed like i am that he released this statement?[/quote

Let's applaud him for trying to turn a new leaf and let pray for more good swift response from him.
Re: Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari by mozona(m): 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
they will not go unpunished cos no northern man there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edwin Clark: No Igbo-Speaking Person From Delta, Rivers Should Contest / Insecurity: US Approves $1bn Attack Helicopters, Others For Nigeria / Here Are The 17 Finalists who seek to succeed Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.