Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court (25930 Views)

Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent / Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke In Osun (Video, Photo) / There Was No Sex Party In Kaduna, Police Witnesses Tell Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court by quincyshakur(m): 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy C weytin human being open mouth d talk for public,,No shame at all so na evribody u must see for exam hall...Bleep is country angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court by Chijeep(m): 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
I fink dx witness shud 1st name all students who sat 4 d exam in d same hall b4 tell us who's absent

2 Likes

Re: We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court by jidamsel43(m): 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
In Nigeria, the end justifies the means. " He never sat for exam but he got the results"

1 Like

Re: We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court by Pat081: 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
How can a grow up man b so useless like this man ? To say d truth his family members re d one that put he in this problem, if they knw they should have let he sit down 4 GCE exams. Ntin new like father like daughter. His daughter too is just open legs 4 d*****k

3 Likes

Re: We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court by Tareq1105: 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
Frezhkid10:
Shebi dy said the Adeleke's are very rich people...how come these one didn't finish secondary school

He's the black sheep of the family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court by Wearemoving: 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
But do you see GMB in the hall?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court by seanfer(m): 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
Cletus77:
Why Adeleke will win this is because

1. 180 days has passed for rulings on pre election matters

2. He has been cleared by the court before

3. APC are so daft to see the reasons above

You are the daft one here... 180 days is for Tribunal and not Certificate forgery.... Get a life and start learning things that will make your life better.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court by macello4(m): 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
i dont even understand dis country self, how did he become a senator is still a miracle to me. main while we have many jobless 1st class students without any tangible job every were.

3 Likes

Re: We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court by Cletus77(m): 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2019
seanfer:

You are the daft one here... 180 days is for Tribunal and not Certificate forgery.... Get a life and start learning things that will make your life better.
See this mumu o

I said Pre election matters.. you think it's everyone online that doesn't have a life and plan like you? Continue eating mama thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court by DeRay98(m): 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
Frezhkid10:
Shebi dy said the Adeleke's are very rich people...how come these one didn't finish secondary school

You don't realise that it's everyone in a rich family that goes to school to attain higher education. There's usual one or 2 who are intellectually challenged or lazy and they thrive under the cover of family wealth and successful family members. In his case, he's riding on the success of his late elder brother who was the Senator and most popular Aspiring guber candidate until he died suddenly. This "dancer" was immediately pushed up to take his late bros place thus becoming a Senator and Guber candidate.
He didn't earn his present fame by himself but inherited his late bros place.

1 Like

Re: We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court by AngelicBeing: 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lucid1:
Obviously he ghosted
Hahaha, that word " ghosted "cracked me up, chai,that means his ghost went to write the exam on his behalf, nawao grin

2 Likes

Re: We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court by Johnnyessence(m): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
Court Updates

Police Case Against Ademola Adeleke Suffers further Setback

Efforts to prosecute Senator Ademola Adeleke on trumped up charges of examination malpractices suffered early setback today as prosecution witnesses told the court that they did not see Senator Ademola Adeleke at the venue of NECO examination at Ojo Aro Community Grammar School.

The police had arraigned Senator Adeleke and four others on charges of examination malpractice,citing alleged commission of the offence at Community Grammar School Oju Aro in Osun state.

Dramatically ,one of the witnesses witnessed against the prosecution when he confessed that it was the police that showed him examination results with Ademola Adeleke written on them but he never saw the Senator or anyone like him in the examination hall to sit for the examination.

The two witnesses also contradicted the prosecution by insisting that Ademola Adeleke was never seen in or around the examination centre nor did he sit for the examination and that it was a surprise that they claim the senator was allocated examination results.

At the opening of the case today in Abuja, the prosecution called two witnesses namely Mr Odesola Emmanuel and Adigun Akintayo Enoch,the supervisor and invigilator respectively at the NECO examination held on June 20 2017 at the community school.

Odesola who testified that he was the supervisor at the venue confirmed that he did not see any of the defendants at the examination venue but that he noticed there are about four elderly students among the students.

He also identified an examination answer sheet with the name Ademola Adeleke written on it.

Under cross examination by counsels to Senator Adeleke; Alex Iziyon,SAN and N.O.Oke,SAN, ,the witness admitted that it is not reliable to identify age of a person by face as face is not an accurate measure of somebody's age.

Asked specifically whether he saw Senator Adeleke at the venue of the examination, the witness noted that the senator was not at the venue as he would easily recognise him being a public figure.

On the non-availability of school album for the examination, which would have clearly identified whether the Ademola Adeleke with the result was the Senator, the witness also admitted that it was NECO that has the responsibility to provide the album and not the school authority.

Asked whether he is surprised that somebody who does not write an examination got a result,the witness expressed shock too, noting that it is unusual for somebody who does not write examination to get results.

On whether any of the so called elderly people was here in the court,the witness said none of them was present at court.He made further startling revealation that he is not familiar with the handwritihgs of the students and that there were many results sheets

He admitted that since the examination was conducted, he was just seen the examination sheets all over again and cannot explained if anything has happened to them or not. Specifically, he said he cannot even recognise the handwriting

The second witness ,Adigun Akintayo Enoch however identified Mr Sikiru Adeleke but that he never saw Senator Ademoka Adeleke at the examination venue.

The witness opened up under cross examination that he stood by the statement he made to the police at Osogbo that he was just shown the examination scores for NECO by the police at Osogho police station.

The witness accepted that when the police showed him the NECO results for senator Adeleke at the police station, he was shocked .How a person who did not write examination get examination results was a surpirse to him,he said.

"it is strange to get results without writing examination.And I was shown the results at the police station",the witness said under cross examination by Alex Iziyon.

On Sikiru Adeleke,the two witnesses confirmed that he indeed has the school identification card and other requirements qualifying him to write the examination.

Cross examined by N.O. Oke SAN,the witness noted that once a student sat for examination ,he is entitled to the results. They also admitted that Sikiru was never caught engaging in examination malpractices during the examination.The witnesses also noted that the entire examination exercise was free of any malpractice.

The prosecution however sought adjournment of further hearing on the case citing other cases at the Supreme Court.

The matter was adjourned for further hearing till October 10th.

1 Like

Re: We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court by Hotfreezer: 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
Cletus77:

See this mumu o

I said Pre election matters.. you think it's everyone online that doesn't have a life and plan like you? Continue eating mama thank you

Certificate forgery is a criminal matter, not pre election matter. Election matters are civil, forgery is criminal. That's why they were granted bail. You don't need bail in civil matters.

Adeleke should go and pray hard. If it continues like this, it's very very dangerous for him.

If they convict him for forgery, he loses the Senate seat loses the gubernatorial seat and goes straight to prison.

2 Likes

Re: We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court by Kingjames(m): 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
midolian:
The dancing bear was probably dancing his exam phobia away elsewhere grin grin
owabeing with well prepared isiewuing and big stouting somewhere while the examination was going on...( apology to Patrick)

I like this man. instead of his step-son DAVIDO singing with his croaky voice alone with paid dancers, the uncle decided to learn dancing...the two goes together!

go school, dem go say : who school EPP! c am now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court by Talknochip(m): 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
This is very common among our 'leaders' and some highly placed civil servants or public servants.. someone probably snitched on Senator Adeleke because he was planning to go for an electoral position. We once had a boss that paid someone to attend classes for him in a Polytechnic.. He later 'graduated' with a HND in electrical engineering. Same result was use to promote him to a top level Managerial position.

1 Like

Re: We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court by hybridblood07(m): 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
I think he finished secondary school but didn't make his papers then he probably left Nigeria to hustle in abroad and had a little education there. I have listened to one of his interviews and he speaks at least 65% good English.
peacettw:
How can someone from such a prominent family not finish secondary school? I still can't comprehend this. How terrible can you be? Or is he intellectually impaired? If so, he has no right to contest for any position..

1 Like

Re: We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court by peacettw: 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
hybridblood07:
I think he finished secondary school but didn't make his papers then he probably left Nigeria to hustle in abroad and had a little education there. I have listened to one of his interviews and he speaks at least 65% good English.

I Loled at the percentage grin
Why not an even 70%?
Re: We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court by Johnnyessence(m): 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2019
dokyOloye:

Thenationonline is becoming a nuisance.
Same way they were dishing lies after lies against the CJN.
yes, not until CCT judge cautioned them to stop their biased report. at the end, distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke will be victorious and vindicated from all this charges against him. besides he will have been swear in to government.
Re: We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court by Champneys: 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
LOL..... This is not new, I wrote exams with folks I didn't even know in my time! grin
Re: We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court by bcashy: 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
Cletus77:
Why Adeleke will win this is because

1. 180 days has passed for rulings on pre election matters

2. He has been cleared by the court before

3. APC are so daft to see the reasons above

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin we don hear. wait for the final verdit!!!! The law, the law grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court by soke02(m): 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
APC should stop disgracing them over this man issue, is he the one were looking for in the exam Hall
Re: We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court by enemyofprogress: 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
Rubbish. I didn't see some of my classmates in exam hall too
Re: We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court by adelaja70(m): 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
IF UNA KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE I DON WRITE WAEC AND GCE FOR.... YOU WON'T DOUBT THIS STORY. THE SCHOOL ALWAYS COVER ME UP THEN AFTER EGO DON EXCHANGE HANDS. MAKE UNA NO BLAME ME NA HUSTLE I DEY HUSTLE O.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court by Marvelbars: 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
Dannyset:
It's even disgusting to imagine this one as a Governor

Please is it not disgusting to imagine your buhari as president with out weac certificate think well oooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court by Chettaburo(m): 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
worth a political jaba walking. Is he going to dance for this one also?
Re: We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court by bigdot1759(m): 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
bentwood85:
AFONJA and BUHARI are the problems of Nigeria..
e pain am die
Re: We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court by seanfer(m): 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
Cletus77:

See this mumu o

Pre-election matters can last as long as the court wants... No where in the constitution that says 180 days for a criminal matter like Forgery...

1 Like

Re: We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
Johnnyessence:
thenationonlineng and tvc was blowing series of propaganda against this senator Ademola Adeleke last year, at the end, distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke (Imole) was victorious in the tribunal court.another victory is loading again in the appeal court. let's keep our fingers crossed.
you this boi receive sense

3 Likes

Re: We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court by baratech: 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
Normal normal... No big deal...

1 Like

Re: We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court by bigdot1759(m): 3:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
peacettw:
How can someone from such a prominent family not finish secondary school? I still can't comprehend this. How terrible can you be? Or is he intellectually impaired? If so, he has no right to contest for any position..
because his result was INCONCLUSIVE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting / 2019: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Indigenes Of Ogun — PDP / Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.