Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,645 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose (72181 Views)

2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room / UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post / Aggrieved Residents Beat Thief Unconscious After His Capture In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by bluefilm: 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
Good for them.

They are the real science students.

They used themselves as the lab rats to test the hypotheses surrounding drug abuse.

Their selfless efforts will be remembered by Mother Science for many generations to come!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by GavelSlam: 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
tactius:
vODKA

Yes alcohol.
Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by Fitmanlinus: 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
undecidedWhat a wast! If you do anyhow, you go see anyhow undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by tripper003: 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
See wetin immorality, poor upbringing, bad peers, dirty mind, dey cos?
On to your next life...via vile vehicles. oma se o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by Bluehill1051: 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
When I hear Owerri, first thing that comes to my mind is drug abuse. Sorry if my statement is blunt ndi igbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by Lighthammer(m): 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
Continue getting high in the afterlife,maleditta idiotas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
Say no to drug abuse.

1 Like

Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by Happyfela(m): 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
Sounds like a Bleep gone Wrong due to drug intake

Rest in Peace

1 Like

Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by sharena(m): 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
xtophy1:
I am not sorry for them. Simple 'SMOKERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG' is what they cannot read.

tongue tongue d only one i pity is d one knacking... Ehh, how u go take explain to Michael and Gabriel? U cant even lie... U have an erected evidence
YES OOO AN ERECTED EVIDENCE THATS SO HARD AND THE OTHER WITH SOAP WILL STILL HAVE SOME EXPLANATIONS TO DO

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by Akabuking: 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
Funny. one was nacking the other was masturbating while the was busy trying to meet up with the highness. Science students.

2 Likes

Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by shegra58: 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
Science students grin
Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by Kcuf: 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
How would you mix vodka with overdosed drug (codeine) chai, they see pple do dem wan do. I use illicit drugs too weed precisely, but there's something called MODERATION

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by Meritocracy: 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
Take them to where they belong (mortuary) after several warning against tramadol and codeine.
Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by Mogajunior(m): 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
The combination is way out of board. tramadol, codeine, vodka and hemp. too much for the body system to handle. rip anyway.

1 Like

Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by dreamwords: 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
Scushi things

1 Like

Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by kerry57: 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
Where the girl pic or I no believe
Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by newproject(m): 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
Nigeria
Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by Shezkid: 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ihiagwa is in owerri west.... Not oweeri north
Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by pemiboy: 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
We pray that the lady wake up so that we can know the truth. Sometime killers do all sort to get away with things and that is why we have investigator. " do your work and get to the root of the matter" They kill and plant drugs around there victim or hang to look like suicide.

Rest in peace while we await the truth to be unravel

2 Likes

Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by clemmonce(m): 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
virginboy1:
I Started Fearing Weed Since The Day I Saw My neighbour Spent The Whole Night Dancing To The Sound Of The Generator. grin..
you made my day with this. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by mamatwiny(f): 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
tactius:
You don't mix vodka and codeine

Mix them together, and the risks of one meeting his maker rise 800%

Live a healthy life, even as a student, that young body of yours is not forever.

Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Autopsy has not been done. It could be a set up.

2 Likes

Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by IvarTheBoneless: 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
moscobabs:
Awon omo alaigbeko

They carry and use drugs

1 Like

Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by mandate12: 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2019
But what's wrong with children of these days?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by elmodee7(m): 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2019
Igbos and drug addiction are like bread and butter. I have not pity for the flat headed pig's.

1 Like

Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by Jman06(m): 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
Please where's that Shoyinka guy that carried out that investigative journalism that exposed the illegal sales of codiene in Nigeria

You know, after the BBC carried out that exposure, our reactionary government was forced into taking some action. But when the matter died down, we returned to the status quo with our drug market still filled with codiene and tramadol . Even the Bill that was passed by the senate with a view to help regulate the drug market is yet to be assented to by the President!

Please we need more investigative journalists to beam their searchlights on our drug market to help expose the illegalities going on there!

Drug abuse will finish this country if urgent steps are not taken to address the issues!!!

1 Like

Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by tete7000(m): 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
moscobabs:
Awon omo alaigbeko

Won gbeko abi won re'yan ko won?
Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by IvarTheBoneless: 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
daddytime:
Science students from "Chemical" department. ..

So while one was on top of the lady knacking away...the one with the soap in his hand was doing "soapy soapy" while the last one was binging on everyone's share of the royal highness...

What a waste of young lives...

My heart goes out to their "poor" parents...

Your comment made me read the story grin grin grin

Perfect summary, one was banging while one was wannking grin grin

1 Like

Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by paddyofboss(m): 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
mamatwiny:

Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Autopsy has not been done. It could be a set up.
Finally someone with sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) / Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) / US Police Officer On Duty Records Himself Having Sex With Woman In His Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.