Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose (72184 Views)

2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room / UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post / Aggrieved Residents Beat Thief Unconscious After His Capture In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by Jerry2i(m): 7:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
I don't think there is any school (student) that abuses drugs like FUTO students embarassed

1 Like

Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by leriment: 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
To be sincere.. that's four Less mouth to worry about in Nigeria economy.. I only am sad for their lot in eternity. Stop drug dey think You outdated.. please continue to drug ur life to death..
Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by obyikye(f): 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
virginboy1:
I Started Fearing Weed Since The Day I Saw My neighbour Spent The Whole Night Dancing To The Sound Of The Generator. grin..
Hahahhahhh, this made my night..... Can't stop laughing oooooooo. Dancing to what
Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by 2shure: 7:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
The highest i can do is 2 bags of pawpaw
With maybe a bottle of derok,blacklabel,or shayonwhich wud last me abt a week or two thereabt.
So wtf Tramadol..dahz knwn to make u gasp for air,codeine,weed,vodka, and so many other tablets. E dey pain me say nor be glass house hotel. Una for don jump from 10th floor go ground Im sure skuchi still join put

Over over overdoze
Men fuc

1 bag...5k.
Pawpaw with shayo..10k weekly

1 Share

Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by Oxb90: 7:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
virginboy1:
I Started Fearing Weed Since The Day I Saw My neighbour Spent The Whole Night Dancing To The Sound Of The Generator. grin..
guy you don kee me with laughter.
Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
Smh......awon Omo ofo
Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by JBoss25(m): 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
virginboy1:
grin funniest comment of the year so far

1 Like

Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by Pabloriqueza: 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
The dead can't speak for themselves. We never know what really happened to them. Hope an autopsy was carried out on them to ascertain the cause of their death.
Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by noblejoeuc: 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by enemyofprogress: 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
Eve no try at all
Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by noblejoeuc: 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by Omudia11: 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2019
You're part of the problem too.
soberdrunk:
I don't understand these children of nowadays, they always want to do more than their ancestors, drink 8-12 bottles of beer and eat like 1-5k suya and go home to do 2-3 rounds with 2-3 girls MBA!!! They want to mix all the chemicals and do more than Mr Rosco now see the result....... angry angry
Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by Howmon: 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
As an undergraduate in FUTA the year was 2006, had a drink made out of calypso, lemon and other secret ingredients, I had a near death experience, I just drink occasionally from then, I would have been dead for what, just to get high. If I hear someone say how many bottle can you drink, I just laugh, I love health and wealth more than drinks right now

2 Likes

Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by Kinjikitile(m): 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2019
Trizzi:
Three students of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri, (FUTO) were found dead at at a hostel on Tuesday, after an alleged drug orgy. The fourth student, a female, is reportedly currently unconscious at the Federal Medical Centre, FMC, Owerri.

According to reports, the four students were found onTuesday at Sunshine Castle Hostel, Umuchima at ihiagwa Community, Owerri North LGA, Imo state. They had been reportedly taking a mixture of tramadol, codeine, vodka and India hemp.

Two reportedly died instantly whle the only lady amongst them and another male student were found unconcious and immediately moved to Federal Medical Centre Owerri and placed on life support there. The male student later died at the hospital, leaving only the lady unconscious.

Reports claim all four of them were found naked, one was with a bathing soap in his hand, the other lying on top of the lady. The room was filled with bottles of codeine, packets of tramadol, India hemp and vodka and other drugs.

Police men arrived at the hotel on Wednesday morning to take away the dead bodies and also arrest the lodge caretaker. Currently most occupants of the lodge have vacated the premises for fear of being arrested.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/three-futo-students-found-dead-in.html
This is a very complicated case to follow ,,::
Autopsy must be done ...
This is really fishy ...
A good investigator ,, homicide detective is needed

I mean , no youth is not aware about the harmful consequences of this drugs ..
Now let me add this ,, internet frauds originated in owerri from FUTO,, forget about IMSU and NEKEDE ,, FUTO is the chief priest ...
Am reasoning a business gone wrong , those fellas might have done a business but refused to share the loot ,, and the aggrieved got Intel about the merriment and decide to strike ,, someone might have committed those murders and made it look like drug related ... Those things might be planted ....

Or no . Who knows ,, or maybe
Karma got them ,, they are celebrating on a client's pay ,, and decide to take it to extreme ... Trying to spice up their sex life and got killed along

The only surviving lady should be kept under prompt care , so she will narrate what happened...
Niggas should stay away from crime
I wish they are alive to say what happened

*If only the lion is alive to tell his own side of the story ,, the tale of the hunt will always glorify the hunter*
Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by doyinisaac(m): 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
virginboy1:
grin grin grin
Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by noona(f): 8:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
Our youths are just wasting away.. Omg!!! I don't feel anything though
Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by Valkester: 8:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
virginboy1:
The rate at which youths abuse drugs is becoming unbecoming. Yet no really tangible thing is being put in place to reduce this societal malware affecting the society...

This is sad....mehnnnnnn. cry

English. Societal malware affecting the society
Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by ArchAngelos999: 9:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
If you haven't received eternal life, receive it now.

How can I receive?

Believe in the Lord Jesus, that He died for your sins and rose from the dead for your justification.

If you just did that, know that you are saved. It's a free gift, only the ignorant person goes to hell. Jesus loves you

John 6:47
Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by iukpe: 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
Nigeria youths will continue to kill themselves, be killed or die in the hands of the law or other means, if something is not done about;
Codeine, Tramadol, Cultism, alcohol abuse, armed robbery, gangster-ism, thuggery, ritualism, prostitution etc etc etc.

Who are the people responsible for enforcing correction since the society and family have no grip on them anymore.

In the years to come, those who have not died of these things especially the abuse of drugs, will find out what they have done to themselves, when tales of woe begin to spread due to the effects of abuse of the body mind and soul of parents and leaders to be.
Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by enemyofprogress: 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
RIP is damn too expenses these day, I have non to waste on them
Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by Herlertah(m): 10:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
xtophy1:
I am not sorry for them. Simple 'SMOKERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG' is what they cannot read.

tongue tongue d only one i pity is d one knacking... Ehh, how u go take explain to Michael and Gabriel? U cant even lie... U have an erected evidence
Oh Godgrin
Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by bengasyl(m): 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
What a waste of young lives...

My heart goes out to their "poor" parents...[/quote]

Are we really sure it is not a set up to cover some bad boys rumple?
Maybe a night out that turns owry!!
My 50cents
Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by bengasyl(m): 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
[quote author=enemyofprogress post=77241485]RIP is damn too expenses these day, I have non to waste on them[/? ]
How?
Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
I don’t know why people don’t use their brain, you don’t overdose anything ? Taking drugs is bad, overdose It’ll fck and kill you slowly or fast.

Think you poppin' Xanax bars, but it's Fentanyl
Think you're living life like rockstars but you're dead now

RIP to em.
Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by aliondo: 10:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
virginboy1:

Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by pennywys(m): 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
ubee:

Hahahaha! Nko ayem iko? Ame diok eti eti.
what's up
Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by zola105: 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
virginboy1:
.Hahahahaha no be lie
Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by poweredcom(m): 11:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
These guys are dumb idiots mixing all sort of Nonsense

Owerri home of all olosho in d east oya una don die now abi useless children
Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by 1xgg: 11:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
guys 'moderate' please!!
Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by colizee(m): 1:33am On Apr 04, 2019
"One died with a bathing soap in his hand"

Death you be bastard. You no even allow the guy drop soap...chaiii!!
Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by delishpot: 1:38am On Apr 04, 2019
Wetin come concern lodge keeper? Na him dey supply them drugs?
Re: Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose by iragbmite: 3:50am On Apr 04, 2019
Yibooo people, overdosed on their own adulterated drugs. What a terrible ethnic group

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) / Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) / US Police Officer On Duty Records Himself Having Sex With Woman In His Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.