Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Four Reasons Why Judgment Nullifying My Candidacy Won’t Stand — Adeleke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Reasons Why Judgment Nullifying My Candidacy Won’t Stand — Adeleke (28154 Views)

Alex Ott’s Victory Nullification Won’t Stand – Peter Obi’s Spokesman Yunusa / IGP Asks Supreme Court To Stay Judgment Nullifying Recruitment / APC Reacts To Judgment Nullifying Adeleke's Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Reasons Why Judgment Nullifying My Candidacy Won’t Stand — Adeleke by slomon24: 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
naso naw..birds of the same feather
Re: Four Reasons Why Judgment Nullifying My Candidacy Won’t Stand — Adeleke by Sarah20A(f): 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
IgbosNIGHTMARE:
CRIMINAL

YOU SHOULD BE BEHIND BARS
then where would buhari be undecided
Re: Four Reasons Why Judgment Nullifying My Candidacy Won’t Stand — Adeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun. distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke is the authentic governor of osun state .
Re: Four Reasons Why Judgment Nullifying My Candidacy Won’t Stand — Adeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
Osun election and tribunal postmortem conducted by Mr Dele Adeleke on Arise News this morning.

Happy viewing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhsu-YR2J3k
Re: Four Reasons Why Judgment Nullifying My Candidacy Won’t Stand — Adeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
The moment they asked Dele Adeleke "what is fate of Osun APC at appeal court"
He said "Zero"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deIfwgewdBE
Re: Four Reasons Why Judgment Nullifying My Candidacy Won’t Stand — Adeleke by engineerboat(m): 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
Afamed:
Jonnyessense and Engineerboat come and defend your paymaster.

Ta lo gunyan fun he to ni tobe o soro
Re: Four Reasons Why Judgment Nullifying My Candidacy Won’t Stand — Adeleke by Wonderful100(m): 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
I pray it won't be like Aregbesola and Oyinlola, that it take 7 years before judgements deliver
Re: Four Reasons Why Judgment Nullifying My Candidacy Won’t Stand — Adeleke by Xisnin(m): 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
wellmax:
Buhari said his certificate was misplaced when the military invaded his house when IBB took over.
He had previously used it to gain admission into the Nigerian Army and US War College.

What did Adeleke say again?

Which school has he presented this said certificate?
Are you a dullard?
Buhari has no cert and the US "college" does not require one.
The institution is just like skill acquisition center that gives "certificate" of participation.
Re: Four Reasons Why Judgment Nullifying My Candidacy Won’t Stand — Adeleke by Pat081: 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Adeleke should learn from George Opong Weah, the President of Liberia, in 2005, Weah wanted to be president of Liberia, he contested against an unpopular Sirleaf, he "won" but he was rigged out because he was not educated enough to lead a country that was just emerging from a devastated civil war.
Quietly, Weah went back to school, he graduated from a University, got elected into the Liberian Senate, today He's the President of Liberia.
Ajobiewe can still Govern Osun, he should go back to Ede Muslim High School, enrol for either WAEc or NECO, it doesn't matter whether he pass or fail, the requirement is just the attestation that he sat for the exam, shikena!
abi now and some useless people re saying is apc who ask him not to sit down 4 other exams, d fool don't think about d future and am very sure they help him to write this and my question is this too since d day he has been d senator wot bill as he move in the Senate??
Re: Four Reasons Why Judgment Nullifying My Candidacy Won’t Stand — Adeleke by Cletus77(m): 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2019
Afamed:

As long as it's coming from PDP. Dundee United Fc
Hahahaha.. someone is in pains.

I bet Buhari can't construct a simple sentence sef
Re: Four Reasons Why Judgment Nullifying My Candidacy Won’t Stand — Adeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
Wonderful100:
I pray it won't be like Aregbesola and Oyinlola, that it take 7 years before judgements deliver
nope, everything will be done in this year.probably in 3-4 months time, everything will be done.
Re: Four Reasons Why Judgment Nullifying My Candidacy Won’t Stand — Adeleke by Gboom: 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
In a sane country Adeleke supposed to be behind bars by now.
He wanted to use a mercenary to write an exam (SSCE) in that the same school he never finished from, he ran away but his proxy was caught
Is that not offence punishable by law?
Osun state is blessed with well educated people and they deserve more than a drop out or a cheat to be a governor of that state whether APC or PDP

1 Like

Re: Four Reasons Why Judgment Nullifying My Candidacy Won’t Stand — Adeleke by Gabbyking(m): 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
I believe this to be true. The statement of results issued to me by my school reflected some discrepancies when I got the actual certificate from WAEC. Thank God it was for good. I can Imagine submitting my statement of results to electoral body only to show some error. If he truly sat for WAEC, why all these nonsense??
Re: Four Reasons Why Judgment Nullifying My Candidacy Won’t Stand — Adeleke by frowland(m): 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
Please tell APC and Buhari, they are enemies of progress.. blood sucking demons

But this man was in APC until he defected just to win an election. If the ticket was giving to him, he wouldn't have defected. Sometimes I wonder if we are brainwashed in this country. I think allegiance should be with individuals and not party.
Saraki as of today is a saint to some and a rouge to another but when he changes party he becomes an enemy vice versa
Tinubu is a saint to some and a rogue to another.... and so on and forth.
This is a sad situation we face in this country.

1 Like

Re: Four Reasons Why Judgment Nullifying My Candidacy Won’t Stand — Adeleke by Chettaburo(m): 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
UGBENI go and sit at home u did not graduate from secondary school as such can not hold any political position. I said u such not dance yet but u wouldn't listing

1 Like

Re: Four Reasons Why Judgment Nullifying My Candidacy Won’t Stand — Adeleke by drlateef: 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
Please tell APC and Buhari, they are enemies of progress.. blood sucking demons

So it is progress for an F9 parallel to lead a state where there are countless PHD holders and professors?
I don't believe you.

1 Like

Re: Four Reasons Why Judgment Nullifying My Candidacy Won’t Stand — Adeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
the so called bwari judgement will never hold any water.

Re: Four Reasons Why Judgment Nullifying My Candidacy Won’t Stand — Adeleke by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
Bros you done MURDER ENGLISH ooooh
Chettaburo:
UGBENI go and sit at home u did not graduate from secondary school as such can not hold any political position. I said u such not dance yet but u wouldn't listing
Re: Four Reasons Why Judgment Nullifying My Candidacy Won’t Stand — Adeleke by Omobada(m): 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
Cletus77:
Very strong and valid reasons
For a myopic, parochial and shallow minds who lack knowledge of judicial arguments
Re: Four Reasons Why Judgment Nullifying My Candidacy Won’t Stand — Adeleke by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
PDP will still win
Re: Four Reasons Why Judgment Nullifying My Candidacy Won’t Stand — Adeleke by Meritocracy: 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2019
This dancing senator suppose hide his face for not having just waec certificate upon his family wealth. He wanted to reap where he didn't sow. He should be punished for forgery, when his mates were going he was busy dancing around and relying on family wealth.
Re: Four Reasons Why Judgment Nullifying My Candidacy Won’t Stand — Adeleke by OLUWABIG(m): 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
Built2last:
Sssssshh
Hold on.
Atiku has challenged Buhari WAEC result.
They have set a precedence

tell me more
Re: Four Reasons Why Judgment Nullifying My Candidacy Won’t Stand — Adeleke by OLUWABIG(m): 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
Built2last:
Sssssshh
Hold on.
Atiku has challenged Buhari WAEC result.
They have set a precedence

tell me more
Re: Four Reasons Why Judgment Nullifying My Candidacy Won’t Stand — Adeleke by cosmos1440: 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
frowland:

But this man was in APC until he defected just to win an election. If the ticket was giving to him, he wouldn't have defected. Sometimes I wonder if we are brainwashed in this country. I think allegiance should be with individuals and not party.
Saraki as of today is a saint to some and a rouge to another but when he changes party he becomes an enemy vice versa
Tinubu is a saint to some and a rogue to another.... and so on and forth.
This is a sad situation we face in this country.

God bless you a million times.
Same way I ve been telling those around me to see Nigeria beyond APC and PDP because both parties are cut from the same cloth and sewm by the same tailor or at most, same rats different holes

1 Like

Re: Four Reasons Why Judgment Nullifying My Candidacy Won’t Stand — Adeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2019
Adeleke’s nullification: Judgment cannot stand test of time – SANs

By . | Published Date Apr 3, 2019 13:19 PM-Daily Trust

Two Senior Advocates of Nigeria, (SAN) have said that the FCT High Court judgment which nullified the nomination of Sen. Ademola Adeleke as the governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in the September 2018 Governorship Election in Osun, cannot stand the test of time.
Speaking with the News Agency of Nigeria, (NAN) on Wednesday in Abuja, Mr Isreal Olondare (SAN) said that the judgment was not a sound one because the law stipulated that a person aspiring to any political office must be educated up to school certificate level.

AD

The ruling cannot stand the test of time because during the trial, it was the prosecution that subpoenaed the West African Examination Council (WAEC) to come and tender the result of Adeleke in court.

“They tendered the result and it was confirmed that he wrote the exams not withstanding that maybe he failed the papers.

"The constitution of Nigeria says that any person aspiring to office must be educated up to school certificate level it didn’t say that the person should have grade one or so on.

“Since there is evidence that he was educated up to school certificate level, he is qualified to contest,” the senior lawyer contended.
Moreover, he questioned the legality of the FCT High Court having jurisdiction to try a matter that arose from Osun state.
On his part, Mr Nathaniel Oke (SAN), a counsel to Adeleke said that they were grossly dissatisfied with that judgment and would appeal it before the close of business on Wednesday.
“We are appealing against it and before today expires, we will file our notice of appeal against that judgement because we do not agree with any of the reasons given.
“We contended that our candidate having brought a certified true copy of the result of the examination he took in 1981 as ordered by the court with supportive affidavit, that in itself is sufficient to say that he is qualified.”
According to Oke, you don’t have to pass the exam of WAEC before you can be qualified, the moment you make an attempt, is suffices, which is the requirement of the law.
Justice Oathman Musa of an Abuja High Court, Bwari Area Council of Abuja on Tuesday, nullified the nomination Adeleke as candidate of the PDP in the Sept. 2018 Governorship Election in Osun State.
Justice Musa annulled Adeleke’s nomination on the grounds that Adeleke offended Section 177 of the 1999 Constitution as amended.
The section stipulates that candidates for the position of governor must be educated up to secondary school level.
According to Justice Musa, while the court’s findings show that Adeleke entered secondary school in 1976, there is no record to show that he actually graduated as his name is no longer seen in the school’s register from 1980.(NAN)
Re: Four Reasons Why Judgment Nullifying My Candidacy Won’t Stand — Adeleke by donbenie(m): 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
IgbosNIGHTMARE:
CRIMINAL

YOU SHOULD BE BEHIND BARS
Where is your President's Certificate?

Hypocrite..

'ALL' CRIMINALS SHOULD BE BEHIND BARS.. shocked
Re: Four Reasons Why Judgment Nullifying My Candidacy Won’t Stand — Adeleke by Legendguru: 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
good
Re: Four Reasons Why Judgment Nullifying My Candidacy Won’t Stand — Adeleke by wellmax(m): 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
Xisnin:

Are you a dullard?
Buhari has no cert and the US "college" does not require one.
The institution is just like skill acquisition center that gives "certificate" of participation.

Ahhhahahha, see dullard talking here.

You know nothing, so i am not going to respond to you
Re: Four Reasons Why Judgment Nullifying My Candidacy Won’t Stand — Adeleke by ptokaref: 12:21am On Apr 04, 2019
CASE 1: WAEC presented Buhari with certificate. One classmate came forward say dem gather write exam. There are other submissions like one cannot get into the military academy without the result.

CASE 2 - Adeleke no get WAEC result. It's as simple as that. No statements as to whether it is missing or something - some genuine lie. Nothing!
Re: Four Reasons Why Judgment Nullifying My Candidacy Won’t Stand — Adeleke by Excuzeme: 3:20am On Apr 04, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Adeleke should learn from George Opong Weah, the President of Liberia, in 2005, Weah wanted to be president of Liberia, he contested against an unpopular Sirleaf, he "won" but he was rigged out because he was not educated enough to lead a country that was just emerging from a devastated civil war.
Quietly, Weah went back to school, he graduated from a University, got elected into the Liberian Senate, today He's the President of Liberia.
Ajobiewe can still Govern Osun, he should go back to Ede Muslim High School, enrol for either WAEc or NECO, it doesn't matter whether he pass or fail, the requirement is just the attestation that he sat for the exam, shikena!

George Weah is an intelligent person, that is why he was successful as a footballer and could go back to school to obtain a certificate

Senator Adeleke is the worst dullard you have ever set your eyes on.
He spent over twenty years abroad and the twerking truant could not even attend one fake school and obtain a certificate, only to come back to Nigeria and commission a young boy to sit exams for him! ...and he was caught.
What stops him from writtng the exam himself?
Re: Four Reasons Why Judgment Nullifying My Candidacy Won’t Stand — Adeleke by Excuzeme: 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Adeleke’s nullification: Judgment cannot stand test of time – SANs

By . | Published Date Apr 3, 2019 13:19 PM-Daily Trust

“We contended that our candidate having brought a certified true copy of the result of the examination he took in 1981 as ordered by the court with supportive affidavit, that in itself is sufficient to say that he is qualified.”
According to Oke, you don’t have to pass the exam of WAEC before you can be qualified, the moment you make an attempt, is suffices, which is the requirement of the law.
Justice Oathman Musa of an Abuja High Court, Bwari Area Council of Abuja on Tuesday, nullified the nomination Adeleke as candidate of the PDP in the Sept. 2018 Governorship Election in Osun State.
Justice Musa annulled Adeleke’s nomination on the grounds that Adeleke offended Section 177 of the 1999 Constitution as amended.
The section stipulates that candidates for the position of governor must be educated up to secondary school level.
According to Justice Musa, while the court’s findings show that Adeleke entered secondary school in 1976, there is no record to show that he actually graduated as his name is no longer seen in the school’s register from 1980.(NAN)

Most of these 'SANs' are a disgrace to the wig they wear!
Read the bolded, upon which the Judgement was premised. Digest it and compare it with what Section 177 of the 1999 Constitution contemplates.

- You register in secondary school and either finish it or Drop out along the line.

- If you DROP OUT (like Adeleke), your name drops from the Register of Students, from the day you drop out of school.

- If you diligently continued and FINISHED that secondary school education, your name will be on the REGISTER OF STUDENTS, for every year of that Secondary School education, till the final year. Adeleke's name was MISSING!!

- At the end of your TENURE as a Student of secondary School education, YOU ARE ISSUED WITH A SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE.

- The SCHOOL LEAVING CERT is NOT THE SAME with your WAEC Results (which is an attestation to your exam grades only).

- If you argue that he cant get "Waec Results," if he does not finish secondary school, l will tell you that you are wrong, anyone can write WAEC Exams as External Candidates and get a result but what they wont get is a LEAVING SCHOOL CERTIFICATE .... because you did not fulfill the requirement for it.

This is what the Judge relied on and this is what finished Adeleke's case.
Useless SAN's should go and take a sit and think slowly.. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock / Pictures Of Fulani Occupation And Destruction Of Agatu Land...... / 2016 Budget Allocation: Sharing The Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.