Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

15-year-old Claims Jesus Is The Father Of Her Unborn Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15-year-old Claims Jesus Is The Father Of Her Unborn Child (502 Views)

Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child / Lady Rocks Her Bare Baby Bump, Poses With Shirts & Shoes For Her Unborn Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15-year-old Claims Jesus Is The Father Of Her Unborn Child by smog2500: 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
Latifah Smith- Nabengana , a pregnant 15-year - old teenager from a “very religious family ” has claimed that Jesus Christ is the father of her unborn baby . According to her, an angel , during an encounter in July 2015, ‘divinely impregnated’ her while explaining that she had been chosen to bear a child for Jesus Christ . World News Daily Report quoted her to have said : “she was visited by an Angel of God in July 2015”. That presence told her that she had been chosen to bear Christ ’s son. “He told me that he was a Nephilim , like those described in the Bible , ” Smith- Nabengana explained . “He told me that he had a message from Jesus, He said that I was going to be pregnant, and that I would give birth to a son, Jesus’ son. ” Nephilims are mythical creatures mentioned in Genesis 6 : 4; “The Nephilim were on the earth in those days , and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men , and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old , men of renown . ” The girl’s family being “ very religious ” believe her wholeheartedly and await the birth of her child. Dr. William Franklin Murphy , the dector who has been following the girls’ pregnancy , says he is aware of his patient’s claim , but can’ t confirm or invalidate them right now until the child is born. “ Her claims of Virgin pregnancy are technically true, but that doesn ’ t mean there was a divine intervention . I can tell you that it ’ s a boy , but there is no way for me to determine if it is Jesus’ son until he is born . ”
Re: 15-year-old Claims Jesus Is The Father Of Her Unborn Child by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
... her father should ask that "angel" to come back and raise that child too then... ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

the headline should instead read:
young 15yr old misbehaving child got pregnant by her lover, and due to fear of deceiving her very religious family, she concocted some BS story about being fukced by "angels"

followed by:
sadly her father didnt believe a word she said so beat the Bejesus out of her then crucified her so she could join them angels who impregnated her deluded aaasss.
Re: 15-year-old Claims Jesus Is The Father Of Her Unborn Child by piroux(f): 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
... her father should ask that "angel" to come back and raise that child too then... ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

the headline should instead read:
young 15yr old misbehaving child got pregnant by her lover, and due to fear of deceiving her very religious family, she concocted some BS story about being fukced by "angels"

followed by:
sadly her father didnt believe a word she said so beat the Bejesus out of her then crucified her so she could join them angels who impregnated her deluded aaasss.

You didn't read where the doctor said her claims of a virgin pregnancy are technically true, abi? Meaning she has been tested and her hymen is intact.
If the baby is Jesus's child though is something else entirely.
Her family could be staging the drama for attention, money or whatever. IVF isn't impossible on a virgin, is it?
Whatever jor. If the pikin is related to Jesus, we will know later.
Re: 15-year-old Claims Jesus Is The Father Of Her Unborn Child by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
piroux:
You didn't read where the doctor said her claims of a virgin pregnancy are technically true, abi? Meaning she has been tested and her hymen is intact.
If the baby is Jesus's child though is something else entirely.
Her family could be staging the drama for attention, money or whatever. IVF isn't impossible on a virgin, is it?
Whatever jor. If the pikin is related to Jesus, we will know later.

there are many ways in which a person can be virgin and yet get pregnant.... sex play with no penetration, anal sex going wrong etc....and all it takes is just a drop of semen going through her coochie. but one thing is certain, to get pregnant some semen MUST have gone through her vagina, therefore her legs were WIDE OPEN close to a man who had just ejaculated. FACT!!!!

btw, you know this doctor part is TOTAL BS, when it reads:"but there is no way for me to determine if it is Jesus’ son until he is born"
is this doctor really saying that there are ways to prove that this is Jesus son after the child is born?!?!?!?!?!?
Re: 15-year-old Claims Jesus Is The Father Of Her Unborn Child by LewsTherin: 2:50am On Apr 04, 2019
World News Daily Report is satire. All, ALL their news is fake

(1) (Reply)

Cute Easter Celebration Family Picture Of A Nairalander / Last Words Spoken! / Father Share Video Of What Daughter Does When He Pick Her From School (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.