Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Father Share Video Of What Daughter Does When He Pick Her From School (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Share Video Of What Daughter Does When He Pick Her From School (video) (501 Views)

My Own Daughter Does Not Recognize Me! / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / Dad Picks Her Daughter From From School, But Her Daughter's Reaction Is Adorable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Share Video Of What Daughter Does When He Pick Her From School (video) by kenechukwujeo50: 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
A father has melted hearts on Twitter after he shared a video compilation of his daughter’s reaction whenever he picks her up from school.

The video, taken over time, shows the daughter leaving whatever she’s doing in her class to run excitedly to her dad when she sees him.

As she runs, she screams, “Daddy, My daddy.” then hugs him when she gets to him.

See Full Details Here: https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/11/19/father-share-video-of-what-daughter-does-when-he-pick-her-from-school-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndVGQ8BLS14
Re: Father Share Video Of What Daughter Does When He Pick Her From School (video) by Officialgarri: 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
I'm not hating, but is this new?

I mean, many children does this as soon as they sight their parent
Re: Father Share Video Of What Daughter Does When He Pick Her From School (video) by charleff512(m): 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
Everything our parents did without caring is now a social media topic.What a generation!
Re: Father Share Video Of What Daughter Does When He Pick Her From School (video) by nnanyereugo(m): 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
Father's Love for his daughter and a daughter's love for her dad...me likeee

2 Likes

Re: Father Share Video Of What Daughter Does When He Pick Her From School (video) by ctleurocollege: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
Wow I like this. Soon I will also have someone that sees me as a super Dad.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Atouch K89 Android Tablet 7-inch 1gb Ram +16gb Storage (pre-installed Apps / Boy Child Education: The Another Way To Stop Female Gender Rape Saga [opinion] / Docile Dog Mauls Newborn Twin Sisters To Death While Their Mother Left Briefly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.