Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Uae Goes Tough On Nigerian With New Visa Policy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uae Goes Tough On Nigerian With New Visa Policy (1049 Views)

Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country / Federal Government To Introduce A New Visa Policy / Lagos Goes Tough On Traffic Offenders, Cars To Be Forfeited (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uae Goes Tough On Nigerian With New Visa Policy by knostbrown01(m): 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
As seen on twitter handle of kayode ogundamisi.

source: https://twitter.com/ogundamisi/status/1113420058016063488?s=19

CC: Lalasticlala , mynd44

Re: Uae Goes Tough On Nigerian With New Visa Policy by crixlight2(m): 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hmm
Re: Uae Goes Tough On Nigerian With New Visa Policy by Billboyy: 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
Naija go cast everything nawa oh, too travel comot this country go hard now..Una spoil Una country now Una done go spoil outside. I tire angry
Re: Uae Goes Tough On Nigerian With New Visa Policy by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
Oooooh God
See wetin these people don cause for us now.
If una wan thief banks plenty for here
Yapa
But no,you have to take your bad and selfish attitudes overseas for the whole world to see. If not for the fact that I have chosen to remain at the sidelines on this ongoing tribal way I would have said a certain dilector sent them to purposely ruin our name. Chest beating, name calling, pride....too much pride. This one wey dem do really pain me. Of course them go soon start to mention me ,especially the ones wey the only place wey dem see airplane na for inside storybook. make una bring am,I ready for una. Awon olori perese bi saucer adelabu. Odd toed ungulates. Microcephalic baboons.

1 Like

Re: Uae Goes Tough On Nigerian With New Visa Policy by Ugosample(m): 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2019
Shibaraba:
Oooooh God
See wetin these people don cause for us now.
If una wan thief banks plenty for here
Yapa
But no,you have to take your bad and selfish attitudes overseas for the whole world to see. If not for the fact that I have chosen to remain at the sidelines on this ongoing tribal way I would have said a certain dilector sent them to purposely ruin our name. Chest beating, name calling, pride....too much pride. This one wey dem do really pain me. Of course them go soon start to mention me ,especially the ones wey the only place wey dem see airplane na for inside storybook. make una bring am,I ready for una. Awon olori perese bi saucer adelabu. Odd toed ungulates. Microcephalic baboons.

Desperation for quick money and criminal tendency is not just an Igbo thing, as the rest of Nigeria like to profile us

it's a nationwide problem

Yoruba are just as guilty....

And instead of us to moot solutions to this disgrace, dumb black nigga monkeys are making a joke of this, and making it a tribalism contest
When at the end of the day, it's our collective image that is being battered

I'm due to travel to Dakar from where I am in two days....

And I shudder to think of how I'll be profiled and scanned again on arrival at Dakar, because idiot Nigerians are running scams and fake money rackets there in Senegal

What's wrong witg y'all

2 Likes

Re: Uae Goes Tough On Nigerian With New Visa Policy by laribari(m): 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ugosample:

Desperation for quick money and criminal tendency is not just an Igbo thing, as the rest of Nigeria like to profile us

And instead of us to moot solutions to this disgrace, dumb black nigga monkeys are making a joke of this, and making it a tribalism contest

And I shudder to think of how I'll be profiled and scanned again on arrival at Dakar, because idiot Nigerians are running scams and fake money rackets there in Senegal

What's wrong witg y'all

Chai! Igbo guys. why naa?

1 Like

Re: Uae Goes Tough On Nigerian With New Visa Policy by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
Quote me again I go swear for you. Talking trash. You read just the news
This affects me directly so just shut up
Ugosample:

What's wrong witg y'all

1 Like

Re: Uae Goes Tough On Nigerian With New Visa Policy by Reeses: 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
There will be a point when traveling to mere Ghana will be Like USA to you all. Time to burn that naija passport and use my American passport.Goodbye naija it's over with yll

2 Likes

Re: Uae Goes Tough On Nigerian With New Visa Policy by WhyNa: 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
They say a mad man is not ashamed rather it is his family that is ashamed on his behalf.

I'm Igbo and I'm ashamed of this act.
Re: Uae Goes Tough On Nigerian With New Visa Policy by Ugosample(m): 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
Shibaraba:
Quote me again I go swear for you. Talking trash. You read just the news
This affects me directly so just shut up

undecided

Do not tribalise these things

(1) (Reply)

How I Traveled From Lagos To Anambra In Search Of Sallah Meat (in Pictures) / - / See The Driverless Railway Line That Has Conveyed Over 1.5B Riders In 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.