Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,577 members, 7,823,508 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Laura Ikeji Reacts To Police Arresting Youths Because Of Dreadlocks And Tattoo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Reacts To Police Arresting Youths Because Of Dreadlocks And Tattoo (37891 Views)

Actress Halima Abubakar Bares Her Boobs And Tattoo As She Steps Out In Style / Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji Reacts To Police Arresting Youths Because Of Dreadlocks And Tattoo by gistvicconnects: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
@Gistvic.com

"I Have Got Tattoos Too" - Laura Ikeji Reacts To Police Arresting Because Of Dreadlocks And Tattoo

Nigerian fashion blogger/Instagram celebrity, Laura Ikeji reacts after the Lagos State Nigerian police said young people who carry dreadlocks and tattoo get high chance of been arrested because they feel they connect with cultism. Gistvic Reports.

Laura said she has tattoos too but does that make her a target.

She wrote:
"Reform the police, reform SARS. I've got tattoos too, does that make me a target? Common guys, protect us not kill us."

See More :

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/i-have-got-tattoos-too-laura-ikeji.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Police Arresting Youths Because Of Dreadlocks And Tattoo by gistvicconnects: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
shocked
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Police Arresting Youths Because Of Dreadlocks And Tattoo by ojun50(m): 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
End sars no go work, kill sars one by one and locate there family go change situation of tins

171 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Police Arresting Youths Because Of Dreadlocks And Tattoo by teresafaith: 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
Attention seeking no good

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Police Arresting Youths Because Of Dreadlocks And Tattoo by amaniro: 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
First Reasonable thing Laura Has said since her existence.

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Police Arresting Youths Because Of Dreadlocks And Tattoo by chibbyRJ(m): 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
Please can somebody tell me who the Fvck is Laura ikeji... I only know Linda Ikeji

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Police Arresting Youths Because Of Dreadlocks And Tattoo by itspzpics(m): 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
Nawa oo

See Some Sexy Photos of Laura Ikeji Rocking only Pants beside a pool => HERE
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Police Arresting Youths Because Of Dreadlocks And Tattoo by Okayng: 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
You should have start the write up by introducing her to us..

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Police Arresting Youths Because Of Dreadlocks And Tattoo by Onyekachi419(f): 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
Sometimes I wonder how this police of a people think before dropping there statement. Alot of people they on that table.

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Police Arresting Youths Because Of Dreadlocks And Tattoo by tommykiwi(m): 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
If that is the case, they should also arrest Flavor and Terry G.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Police Arresting Youths Because Of Dreadlocks And Tattoo by hspda: 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
I discussed this topic with my colleague today and our final conclusion was that if u know that u aren't connected to someone that knows someone..... Do not dress up like a naughty fellow because when the chips are down, nobody will bail u out.

My submission is: Dress the way u want to be addressed and you will do yourself a very good favour by not being targeted for arrest by the illiterates we call Nigerian police.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Police Arresting Youths Because Of Dreadlocks And Tattoo by anyimontana(m): 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lol,I dint know laura was a celeb too
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Police Arresting Youths Because Of Dreadlocks And Tattoo by MsFaith: 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
Awon reactor
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Police Arresting Youths Because Of Dreadlocks And Tattoo by IjebuWarrior: 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
Nuclear Reactor with no career! angry

Keep reacting! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Police Arresting Youths Because Of Dreadlocks And Tattoo by freemanbubble: 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
Okay
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Police Arresting Youths Because Of Dreadlocks And Tattoo by Bossontop(m): 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
Nuclear Reactor with no career! angry

Keep reacting! angry
Chaii!!!!

[img]https://media1./images/808d871fbf7e5720169a33b808b5c3e0/tenor.gif?itemid=4424988[/img]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Police Arresting Youths Because Of Dreadlocks And Tattoo by Smart3856bwmmk: 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
Bbh

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Police Arresting Youths Because Of Dreadlocks And Tattoo by QuickStandard: 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
shocked
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Police Arresting Youths Because Of Dreadlocks And Tattoo by Phock2sweet: 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
I want f u c k this laura I sweeragod.....her Toto go too make sense even though she don born....I go suck her c l I t or is tire until it turns red....she will squirt water like river naija...on my face......I will scrub her G s p o t as if I dey scrub rug.

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Police Arresting Youths Because Of Dreadlocks And Tattoo by Chinashopping84: 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
God of mercy
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Police Arresting Youths Because Of Dreadlocks And Tattoo by ictjobber: 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
Na naija we dey

do not think your business is doing well without a website.. you are losing out on potential clients searching the web.. Get a website today...
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Police Arresting Youths Because Of Dreadlocks And Tattoo by Femich18(m): 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hmmm...Abeg who is Laura Ikeji angry
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Police Arresting Youths Because Of Dreadlocks And Tattoo by famzynet: 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
Nice talk. Nonsense police.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Police Arresting Youths Because Of Dreadlocks And Tattoo by anambraamaka: 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
Kk
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Police Arresting Youths Because Of Dreadlocks And Tattoo by dheaven: 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
She is right

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Police Arresting Youths Because Of Dreadlocks And Tattoo by Kharol1234: 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
na nw she dae hear am wer she dae react...... R reaction wan stop d arrest and unlawful killings
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Police Arresting Youths Because Of Dreadlocks And Tattoo by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
It's all about control
It's funny the black man feels more freedom in Europe than in his motherland.

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Police Arresting Youths Because Of Dreadlocks And Tattoo by EMIOMOADEOYE: 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
I don't blame them.

The boys they are looking for happen to fit a certain description

I don't understand how any sane youth, knowing full well that those things could put them under scrutiny, would still go ahead and put those things on themselves in the name of freedom of expression.

Its just madness. Every time i hear police harassment, most of the people they harass usually fit a particular description. It is either they are street boys who usually hang out in odd places, betting parlours, weed joints, clubs, or something.

What I have come to find out is that if police harass someone, there is always a reason why. The harassment did not just happen by chance. Yes we know about some FSARS boyz, but even then, e get as e go b before dem go harass you.

I have encountered policemen severally before and on no occasion did I get harassed or arrested.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Police Arresting Youths Because Of Dreadlocks And Tattoo by Offpoint: 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
That was how they arrested me for plaiting my armpits and #*$=+ hairs...

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Police Arresting Youths Because Of Dreadlocks And Tattoo by EmekaBlue(m): 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
EMIOMOADEOYE:
I don't blame them.

The boys they are looking for happen to fit a certain description

I don't understand how any sane youth, knowing full well that those things could put them under scrutiny, would still go ahead and put those things on themselves in the name of freedom of expression.

Its just madness. Every time i hear police harassment, most of the people they harass usually fit a particular description. It is either they are street boys who usually hang out in odd places, betting parlours, weed joints, clubs, or something.

What I have come to find out is that if police harass someone, there is always a reason why. The harassment did not just happen by chance. Yes we know about some FSARS boyz, but even then, e get as e go b before dem go harass you.

I have encountered policemen severally before and on no occasion did I get harassed or arrested.
U r nt a ghetto man...this is a ghetto man cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romantic Photos Of President Goodluck & Patience Jonathan / Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed / Pictures From Chris Ubah's Daughter's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.