Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Meet President Buhari's Pilot Of Nigeria Airfoce 001 - Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet President Buhari's Pilot Of Nigeria Airfoce 001 - Pics (6044 Views)

Meet President Tinubu's Special Advisers / 36 States Governors Meet President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock / Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet President Buhari's Pilot Of Nigeria Airfoce 001 - Pics by farem: 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
Meet Captain Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi Pilot of Nigerian Airforce 001, the aircraft that takes President, Muhammadu Buhari on local and international trips.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet President Buhari's Pilot Of Nigeria Airfoce 001 - Pics by rottennaija(m): 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
Knowing Nigeria for they are, some will just wish he crashes the plane when the president is inside

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet President Buhari's Pilot Of Nigeria Airfoce 001 - Pics by Racoon(m): 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
What a privilege to fly a president! Congrats man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet President Buhari's Pilot Of Nigeria Airfoce 001 - Pics by GOFRONT(m): 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
grin

Chaiii....I give up...

And some uninformed 5percenters are busy hating on Buhari while their very own brother Capt Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubisi is the one flying Buhari in his Jet to and fro every nooks and crannies of the world.....

These people are real brothers when they are at the helms of affair...

Only tribal, religious and uneducated bigots will fight ontop their matter.....I give up

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet President Buhari's Pilot Of Nigeria Airfoce 001 - Pics by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
This man is not an Igbo man.

Where is the name tag to confirm.

You people think you can socially condition us like animals whenever you like.

Fools.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet President Buhari's Pilot Of Nigeria Airfoce 001 - Pics by farem: 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
TarOrfeek:

This man is not an Igbo man.

Where is the name tag to confirm.

You people think you can socially condition us like animals whenever you like.

Fools.

So you think he is like you - a nonentity that will be named and people will not raise flag.

You find it excruciatingly painful and you have no option but to downplay it.
Sorry, DOA!

https://www.nairaland.com/4072113/chinyelu-chizoba-ndubuisi-buharis-pilot

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet President Buhari's Pilot Of Nigeria Airfoce 001 - Pics by Kingchineme6(m): 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
farem:
Meet Captain Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi Pilot of Nigerian Airforce 001, the aircraft that takes President, Muhammadu Buhari on local and international trips.
All I ask is one thing,

Crash that plane with the president inside, man

3 Likes

Re: Meet President Buhari's Pilot Of Nigeria Airfoce 001 - Pics by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
Yelobam moozelems right Now.

8 Likes

Re: Meet President Buhari's Pilot Of Nigeria Airfoce 001 - Pics by goodnessme1(f): 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
yolobas and their propaganda again,if buhari have igbo man as a pilot how does that effect the Igbo nation,

mind you the reason he is working as president pilot is because even the terrorist called buhari love his life,he know you cant buy an igbo man to kill himself for anything,whether for allah of for money,
if not let him put his brother or a yolobas muslim as his pilot.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet President Buhari's Pilot Of Nigeria Airfoce 001 - Pics by daddytime(m): 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
DSS and all go dey monitor the guy like monitoring spirit make e no go shack origin one day go drop Bubu for Atlantic Ocean..

Is there no Arewa guy as qualified as this dude...I'm just curious....
Re: Meet President Buhari's Pilot Of Nigeria Airfoce 001 - Pics by goodnessme1(f): 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
Kingchineme6:

All I ask is one thing,

he is an igbo man and not an hausafulanis or yoloba man.

In igbo land,human is called Mmadu.

MMADU is two words jointed together which means,beauty of life

mma-beauty
ndu-life.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet President Buhari's Pilot Of Nigeria Airfoce 001 - Pics by Westtimeline: 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
goodnessme1:
yolobas and their propaganda again,if buhari have igbo man as a pilot how does that effect the Igbo nation,

mind you the reason he is working as president pilot is because even the terrorist called buhari love his life,he know you cant buy an igbo man to kill himself for anything,whether for allah of for money,
if not let him put his brother or a yolobas muslim as his pilot.
I don't know who is more reasonable between you and mosquito.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet President Buhari's Pilot Of Nigeria Airfoce 001 - Pics by SarkinYarki: 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
He is a captain with thousands of hours on the Boeing 737 and that's why he flies the presidential Boeing Business Jet (BBJ) which happens to be a modified 737 for private luxury use
Re: Meet President Buhari's Pilot Of Nigeria Airfoce 001 - Pics by RTSC: 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
daddytime:
DSS and all go dey monitor the guy like monitoring spirit make e no go shack origin one day go drop Bubu for Atlantic Ocean..

Is there no Arewa guy as qualified as this dude...I'm just curious....
You think buhsri will entrust his personal safety in the hands of a quota system pilot?

Those are for ministerial positions to determine your future.

Buhari loves himself more than that.

3 Likes

Re: Meet President Buhari's Pilot Of Nigeria Airfoce 001 - Pics by teufelein(f): 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
na so i dey see m in another different news...

2 Likes

Re: Meet President Buhari's Pilot Of Nigeria Airfoce 001 - Pics by Memberclub(m): 7:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
Kingchineme6:

All I ask is one thing,

not funny
Re: Meet President Buhari's Pilot Of Nigeria Airfoce 001 - Pics by lordkush: 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
Kingchineme6:

All I ask is one thing,

talk Is cheap

buhari is a certified slowpoke. no doubt.
But you and nnamdi kanu should leave us alone.

I chant believe I once thought the lunatic was sane.
and I Implore you to see reason too
Re: Meet President Buhari's Pilot Of Nigeria Airfoce 001 - Pics by johnmartus(m): 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
Someone over there even saying the man should crash the plane while the president is on board. This is a wicked thing we are talking about.
Re: Meet President Buhari's Pilot Of Nigeria Airfoce 001 - Pics by henrybomb(m): 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
Kingchineme6:

All I ask is one thing,

I have my reservations about Buhari but I don't wish him dead. If he was your father, would you have said the same?
Re: Meet President Buhari's Pilot Of Nigeria Airfoce 001 - Pics by johnmartus(m): 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
I hope you do something good to your life. maybe people will celebrate you one day like this young brilliant pilot. Instead of bashing on someone achievement.
goodnessme1:

mma-beauty
ndu-life.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet President Buhari's Pilot Of Nigeria Airfoce 001 - Pics by farem: 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
henrybomb:

I have my reservations about Buhari but I don't wish him dead. If he was your father, would you have said the same?

This kind of good advice is offered to, and can only be appreciated by, those who have biological father and not the product of a donated sperm (from baby factory)
Re: Meet President Buhari's Pilot Of Nigeria Airfoce 001 - Pics by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
goodnessme1:

mma-beauty
ndu-life.....
People on this forum fueling tribal war and hate, ascribing a tribe to certain criminal and immoral acts, I hope you guys are not like this in the real world. I believe you are just trolling but one too many is foolishness.

I am Yoruba but not a ritualist or paedophile. I have good Igbo friends too who are hardworking and not involved in criminal acts. I have met people from other tribes who have helped me in the past, helping me now, and will probably help me in the future.

Stop wasting your time on Nairaland waiting for the next thread to spew hate. Nairaland likes are useless. Do something worthwhile with your lives!
Let us all learn to be better and condemn what is bad rather than taking sides.

1 Like

Re: Meet President Buhari's Pilot Of Nigeria Airfoce 001 - Pics by arabbunkum: 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
Wait for the ewedu moslems and almajiris

2 Likes

Re: Meet President Buhari's Pilot Of Nigeria Airfoce 001 - Pics by gebest: 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
great, the beautiful thing is that he is an Igbo man.
Re: Meet President Buhari's Pilot Of Nigeria Airfoce 001 - Pics by IvarTheBoneless: 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2019
These flat heads wouldn't cease to amuse.

If Buhari no make am houseboy, problem
If he make am house niggah, wahala.

What do you want Sai Baba to do?

3 Likes

Re: Meet President Buhari's Pilot Of Nigeria Airfoce 001 - Pics by Emilokoiyawon: 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
Igbo Amaka - always representing Nigeria in good deeds.

1 Like

Re: Meet President Buhari's Pilot Of Nigeria Airfoce 001 - Pics by nwanyionitsha: 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin

Chaiii....I give up...

And some uninformed 5percenters are busy hating on Buhari while their very own brother Capt Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubisi is the one flying Buhari in his Jet to and fro every nooks and crannies of the world.....

These people are real brothers when they are at the helms of affair...

Only tribal, religious and uneducated bigots will fight ontop their matter.....I give up
Keep shut. Onye nzuzu.

5 Likes

Re: Meet President Buhari's Pilot Of Nigeria Airfoce 001 - Pics by HORLADSTAR(m): 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
henrybomb:

SO DEEP
Re: Meet President Buhari's Pilot Of Nigeria Airfoce 001 - Pics by HORLADSTAR(m): 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
arabbunkum:
Wait for the ewedu moslems and almajiris
some people have already lost common sense since when they are in their mother's womb(a clear example is you)
Re: Meet President Buhari's Pilot Of Nigeria Airfoce 001 - Pics by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
Merit in choosing his pilot
Intergrethief in choosing his minister
Is they no almajiri who can fly baba

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: God Might Not Forgive PDP If We Fail To Listen To Nigerians - Wike / Pics Of Dezani In Hand Cuffs / See The Election Result Sheet Kano State Deputy Governor Was Caught With -.photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.