Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Anyone Who Judges You Based On Your Looks Is An Idiot - Anto - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anyone Who Judges You Based On Your Looks Is An Idiot - Anto (20615 Views)

Kevin-Prince Boateng: I Was An Idiot, I Bought 3 Cars In A Day / Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot / “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Who Judges You Based On Your Looks Is An Idiot - Anto by Kobicove(m): 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
BankyGee:
This your leg is too bent na... Emeka! Abeg bring plier I wan straight iron... grin

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Judges You Based On Your Looks Is An Idiot - Anto by aku626(m): 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
Then I guess sayings like frees how you want to be addressed are idiotic
Re: Anyone Who Judges You Based On Your Looks Is An Idiot - Anto by farem: 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
EmagNig:
Reality TV star Anto has taken to her social media page to give a word of advice to her teeming fans, where she wrote that whoever judges them based on their looks is an idiot.

https://lailasnews.com/anyone-who-judges-you-based-on-your-looks-is-an-idiot-anto/

lalasticlala

...as in we shouldn't appraise mad people by their look again? Check this out...
Don't you ever judge this guy below by his look. Would you?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Judges You Based On Your Looks Is An Idiot - Anto by saxoholic1(m): 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
Someone help me tell this girl that she is a big noisy fool
Re: Anyone Who Judges You Based On Your Looks Is An Idiot - Anto by pagorino(m): 9:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
darlenese:

it is her conscience
you wicked o grin

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Judges You Based On Your Looks Is An Idiot - Anto by samospray: 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
naso
Re: Anyone Who Judges You Based On Your Looks Is An Idiot - Anto by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hmm as U pose like this..

No allow Rochas see you oo..

Zuma and co is enough..

If U know you know...lol
Re: Anyone Who Judges You Based On Your Looks Is An Idiot - Anto by TruthHurts100: 12:30am On Apr 04, 2019
EmagNig:
Reality TV star Anto has taken to her social media page to give a word of advice to her teeming fans, where she wrote that whoever judges them based on their looks is an idiot.

The influencer, ever since emerging as one of the contestants of the Big Brother Naija reality TV show, has been constantly trolled by some non-fans who believe she is not perfect as a woman.

She however stated that nothing matters more than an individual believing in themselves and not what other people say about them.

She wrote

''I’ve received a lot of messages lately about how to boost one’s confidence and composure. Just a few pieces of advice...

People will provoke you and judge you, but as long as you KNOW that you are a QUEEN, nothing else matters. And yes it’s easier said than done because people will piss you off; you’ll do a lot of pep talking to yourself, but as long as you believe in you, you’ll be fine. Some days are better than others, but it’s being able to move past the previous day that makes you stronger
-
I know ALOT of us have body image issues. Just know that anyone who judges you based on your looks is an idiot (yes I said it). I can’t even count how many people I blocked the other day for commenting that I didn’t have boobs. Yeah I know and so ??‍?? same people abusing me now will be the same ones to abuse me if I get cosmetic surgery
-
When you accept that those “flaws” you have are what make you unique, you will begin to love what you see in the mirror. So, I know I have a big forehead, big pointy nose, slim frame, veins that are very visible, small breasts, invisible waist, no too much ass, hip dip, deep voice, dark skin, walk like I’m pregnant, look like a granny, but I LOVE it. And if ever I decide to do cosmetic surgery, it will be because I WANT to and not because of someone else’s opinion of me
-
What some people hate, others will love. So love those that love you and ignore those that don’t ?

https://lailasnews.com/anyone-who-judges-you-based-on-your-looks-is-an-idiot-anto/

lalasticlala

This empty head is the idiot.

Our parents trained us with these words.... You will be addressed the way you are dressed. Fool
Re: Anyone Who Judges You Based On Your Looks Is An Idiot - Anto by UncletC: 4:50am On Apr 04, 2019
you may be the cause of how you are described.... if you were behaving respectably, fans will admire you up and down no matter your body limitations but if you were a behavioral terror, get ready to receive backlashes that are uncalled for, anyway, sorry about those comment, no one is idiot, learn to address issues without insulting people....
Re: Anyone Who Judges You Based On Your Looks Is An Idiot - Anto by Chiboj(m): 8:35am On Apr 04, 2019
Man looketh at the outward appearance but God searches the heart. So the good book says. We are not God now.
Why not dress like a mad man and go for an interview or executive meeting and observe the reaction, even when you are a known figure?
Re: Anyone Who Judges You Based On Your Looks Is An Idiot - Anto by Psoul(m): 9:35am On Apr 04, 2019
Too much social media thing is una problem. U want to trend but u dont have the heart and strength to take the criticism that comes from it.
U will upload 1000 pictures in a day and u want everyone to tell u look great as if u format our brains to work in line with what u want.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flavour Celebrates Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Photo / Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York / Tony Umez Celebrates 52nd Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.