Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri (1880 Views)

Atiku Campaign Angry Over Obiano’s Memo To Anambra Workers : / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri by eyeview: 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
MEMO TO MRS ABIKE DABIRI-EREWA.

Dear Mrs Abike Dabiri-Erewa,

Mine is not a very long letter. Just to commend you for the "passion" that you bring to your work.

I believe like, you that when we name and shame the bad eggs tarnishing the image of our dear Nigeria, abroad, it will deter others from a life of crime, ABROAD.

It is in this light that I appreciate your publishing the names of the 5 robbers in UAE. You gave their names as Chimmuanya Emmanuel Ozo, Benjamin Nwachukwu Ajah, Kingsley Ikenna Ngoka, Tochukwu Leonard Alusi and Chile Micah Ndumodu (Ndunagu?)
Like you rightly pointed out "these five boys are a disgrace to this country and an embarrassment ".

Unfortunately Mrs Dabiri, you simply referred to the woman executed for drugs as "A Nigerian woman ". I believe you were in a hurry to address this very pressing National issue, that you coulndt wait to get her name.

You also in the same vein failed to inform Nigerians of the names of the other Nigerians already executed for drugs and does on death row for the same crime- drugs.

While you and your team are busing unravelling the name of the "Nigerian woman executed for drugs", permit me to give the names of those already executed and those on death row. Am sure you will agree with me that all hands must be on deck to save the image of our nation.

THOSE EXECUTED FOR DRUGS IN SAUDI ARABIA

1. Yusuf Yekini Ajiboye
2. Adebayo Adeniyi
3. Mohammed Abubakar
4. Mohammed Issa
5. IBRAHIM Ciroma
6. Biola Ologunro

THOSE ON DEATH ROW FOR DRUGS IN SAUDI ARABIA

1. Idris Adepoju
2. Abdulrimi Ajibola
3. Jimoh Lawal
4. Tunde Ibraheem
5. Amode Sulaman
6. Hafis Amosun
7. Aliu Mohammed
8. Babatunde
9. Abdulrasaq Lawal
10. Yekini
11. Abubakar
12. Kawu Muhammed
13. Madinah Yahaya
14. Awalu Muhammed
15. Kafilat Oljide
16. Ayisa
17. Abdulraman Mu'azu,
18. Abdulraman Durojaye
19. Abubakar Usman
20. Sunny
21. Emeka
22. Issa.

I hope I have saved you time that you can channel towards other issues.

Thank you for all your services to our beloved country.

N/B
Forgive me for missing the "Honourable' in writing your name.

Peter Ekekwe

- From WhatsApp

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri by chloride6: 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
grin

Nice one....

4 Likes

Re: An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri by deomelo: 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
See Igbos peddling fake names and list all vert the internet instead of condemning and speaking up against criminal acts and behavior perpetrate.

I just don't know whey these tribal elements love to hide under tribalism when it comes to wrongdoings by their kinsmen and even Nigerians in general.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri by eyeview: 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
deomelo:
lol @ Igbos peddling fake names and list all vert the internet instead of condemning and speaking up against criminal acts and behavior perpetrate.

I just don't know whey these tribal elements love to hide under tribalism when it comes to wrongdoings by their kinsmen and even Nigerians in general.

Nobody says what they did was right. Nobody commends it. But we all know that there was a tribal motive behind speedily issuing their names. Every buhari media aide have been retweeting the names. But in the case of the criminals awaiting death in Saudi Arabia, she refuse to mention her name but instead called her 'a certain woman's.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lol. You guys are really trying hard to justify the robbery by the Nigerians by trying to paint the picture that we are all bad.

Firstly, you are carrying a fake news by fabricating names just to spite the other tribes. I’ve checked virtually all international news medium including Saudi Arabia news channels, no one ever published the names of the executed people. So your fake news is baseless and that is the reason why you can’t add any credible source to the news.

Try to move on and know that people will always suffer for the consequence of their action, it’s you guys turn today, tomorrow it might be Yorubas or Hausas.

Do not try too hard to justify what these people did, leaving your country and robbing in another country is a crazy act that no sane person should condone irrespective of the tribe involved.

We are all Nigerians afterall, at least for now. We are spoiling our images abroad collectively, we only know their tribe internally but outside , the world sees everyone with a Nigerian passport as a Nigerian.

8 Likes

Re: An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri by Chipink(f): 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
Iblad0994:
Lol. You guys are really trying hard to justify the robbery by the Nigerians by trying to paint the picture that we are all bad.

Firstly, you are carrying a fake news by fabricating names just to spite the other tribes. I’ve checked virtually all international news medium including Saudi Arabia news channels, no one ever published the names of the executed people. So your fake news is baseless and that is the reason why you can’t add any credible source to the news.

Try to move on and know that people will always suffer for the consequence of their action, it’s you guys turn today, tomorrow it might be Yorubas or Hausas.

Do not try too hard to justify what these people did, leaving your country and robbing in another country is a crazy act that no sane person should condone irrespective of the tribe involved.

We are all Nigerians afterall, at least for now. We are spoiling our images abroad collectively, we only know their tribe internally but outside , the world sees everyone with a Nigerian passport as a Nigerian.

Are u sure u are educated?..after reading the post I didnt see anythin justifying the incident.
You YORUBAs never cease to amaze me

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
Chipink:

Are u sure u are educated after reading the post I don't see anythin justifying the incident.
You YORUBAs never cease to amaze me

Don’t be blinded by ethnicity. I don’t know you but I’m quite sure you can never have the kind of exposure I had, and I understood what the OP is saying even more than him.

I never abused any tribe, I’m just telling him to let go and stop trying to propagate fake news to buttress his point. Ain’t you guys tired of this ethnic fight yet.

3 Likes

Re: An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri by BrownRoofRep: 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
Am not surprises, 90% of those beheaded criminals are Afonja fake moozlem the rest are Aboki brainless criminals.
Nobody will list their names, nobody will blame them but when it involves a few Igbo men you will see Afonja cone heads mouthing on their rusted roofs in the the beggars' Colony of Ibadown to spew random trash.

They will rush with their names but hide criminal from regions who are beaded for fun in Saudi Arabia.

Hypocrites!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri by deomelo: 7:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
eyeview:

Nobody says what they did was right. Nobody commends it. But we all know that there was a tribal motive behind speedily issuing their names. Every buhari media aide have been retweeting the names. But in the case of the criminals awaiting death in Saudi Arabia, she refuse to mention her name but instead called her 'a certain woman's.

Then why not just condemn and stop bother us with the rest of your rant and tribal worries?

Condemn and move on.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri by Chipink(f): 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
Iblad0994:

Don’t be blinded by ethnicity. I don’t know you but I’m quite sure you can never have the kind of exposure I had, and I understood what the OP is saying even more than him.

I never abused any tribe, I’m just telling him to let go and stop trying to propagate fake news to buttress his point. Ain’t you guys tired of this ethnic fight yet.

It's not fake news, it's on twitter too.
Was the excuted woman who was caught with drugs not yoruba? ..yes she is
Did abike dabiri mention her name? No
Did she mention her tribe? No.
Did she carry it on her head like this present one? No

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri by Chipink(f): 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
logan2:
i will know indeed today if this is fair forum, op add source to your post to enhance its authenticity ,lalasticlala mynd44
Chipink Adaibeku goodnessme1 BrownRoofRep make una come o

There is nothing fair about this forum.
It has always been anti igbo, if u are waiting on this topic to confirm it after years or months of ur staying here. Then I'm disappointed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
Theft is theft and should be condemned

Whether it is a shop in Dubai or stealing the people’s mandate by changing the people’s vote at Night

Theft should be condemned!
Re: An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri by eyeview: 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
deomelo:

Then why not just condemn and stop bother us with the rest of your rant and tribal worries?

Condemn and move on.
Tribal bigots who throw tribal darts at other tribe are always the first to shout tribalism when there is a push back. How come this is the first time Abike Dabiri is ever releasing names of the perpetuators.
My friend, don't quote me again. I can see thru your action

3 Likes

Re: An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri by deomelo: 7:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
[s]
eyeview:

Tribal bigots who throw tribal darts at other tribe are always the first to shout tribalism when there is a push back. How come this is the first time Abike Dabiri is ever releasing names of the perpetuators.
My friend, don't quote me again. I can see thru your action
[/s]

We get the names of arrested and executed cocaine peddlers in Malaysia and other places all the time so what's so special about anything thing this time around?

You problem is tribalism.

Just condemn the criminals and move on

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
Chipink:

Based on my knowledge, Twitter is not a credible news source, People most time retweet things they are not even sure of.

There is no credible source that attest to the name of the executed woman, even Saudi news channel did not publish names of the executed people. So your question is No unless you can cite a credible source

No, but you can ask Abike why she did not mention it.

The present one was publicized coz of the nature of the crime and how fast they were able to execute the robbery with just few days in Dubai, and also based on the info at hand about the people involved, rem police already identified them and published their names. The names do not originate from Abike, it’s a common knowledge.

In conclusion, let bygone be bygone, trying to justify bad thing with bad thing won’t help you or anybody. Don’t just believe things without questioning, because the OP is just dishing out propaganda based on assumption

2 Likes

Re: An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri by Ziggylady(f): 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
eyeview:
MEMO TO MRS ABIKE DABIRI-EREWA.

Dear Mrs Abike Dabiri-Erewa,

Mine is not a very long letter. Just to commend you for the "passion" that you bring to your work.

I believe like, you that when we name and shame the bad eggs tarnishing the image of our dear Nigeria, abroad, it will deter others from a life of crime, ABROAD.

It is in this light that I appreciate your publishing the names of the 5 robbers in UAE. You gave their names as Chimmuanya Emmanuel Ozo, Benjamin Nwachukwu Ajah, Kingsley Ikenna Ngoka, Tochukwu Leonard Alusi and Chile Micah Ndumodu (Ndunagu?)
Like you rightly pointed out "these five boys are a disgrace to this country and an embarrassment ".

Unfortunately Mrs Dabiri, you simply referred to the woman executed for drugs as "A Nigerian woman ". I believe you were in a hurry to address this very pressing National issue, that you coulndt wait to get her name.

You also in the same vein failed to inform Nigerians of the names of the other Nigerians already executed for drugs and does on death row for the same crime- drugs.

While you and your team are busing unravelling the name of the "Nigerian woman executed for drugs", permit me to give the names of those already executed and those on death row. Am sure you will agree with me that all hands must be on deck to save the image of our nation.

THOSE EXECUTED FOR DRUGS IN SAUDI ARABIA

1. Yusuf Yekini Ajiboye
2. Adebayo Adeniyi
3. Mohammed Abubakar
4. Mohammed Issa
5. IBRAHIM Ciroma
6. Biola Ologunro

THOSE ON DEATH ROW FOR DRUGS IN SAUDI ARABIA

1. Idris Adepoju
2. Abdulrimi Ajibola
3. Jimoh Lawal
4. Tunde Ibraheem
5. Amode Sulaman
6. Hafis Amosun
7. Aliu Mohammed
8. Babatunde
9. Abdulrasaq Lawal
10. Yekini
11. Abubakar
12. Kawu Muhammed
13. Madinah Yahaya
14. Awalu Muhammed
15. Kafilat Oljide
16. Ayisa
17. Abdulraman Mu'azu,
18. Abdulraman Durojaye
19. Abubakar Usman
20. Sunny
21. Emeka
22. Issa.

I hope I have saved you time that you can channel towards other issues.

Thank you for all your services to our beloved country.

N/B
Forgive me for missing the "Honourable' in writing your name.

Peter Ekekwe

- From WhatsApp

Abike Dabiri the afonja clown kiindly publish the names of these criminal Nigerians to "shame and name them" as well..

Shameless biased woman.

6 Likes

Re: An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri by Ziggylady(f): 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2019
Iblad0994:

Typical!!...so now the afonja names are now "fabricated?....Keep fooling yourselves..

Save your hypocritical preaching to those who care cos we dont..We will checkmate every sinister plans by yorubas to stereotype Igbos cos millions of your kinsmen are criminals languishing in various jails abroad as well.

4 Likes

Re: An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ziggylady:

Typical!!...so now the afonja names are now "fabricated?....Keep fooling yourselves..

Save your hypocritical preaching to those who care cos we dont..We will checkmate every sinister plans by yorubas to stereotype Igbos cos millions of your kinsmen are criminals languishing in various jails abroad as well.

Okay, continue with your hate. I’m out of here

2 Likes

Re: An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri by Ziggylady(f): 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
Iblad0994:

Okay, continue with your hate. I’m out of here

Good-bye!

4 Likes

Re: An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri by seborrhic: 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
Chipink:

APC is a party of bigots,taking cue from the chief dullard himself.So no one should be surprised.
Their bigotry is gradually turning them to the regional, Muslim party they would soon be,after completing being ostracized from the SE and SS,except Edo.
These are satanic people with souls as dark as the devil himself,the reason they don't mind using unacceptable ethnic issues for political capital,despite the national offices they hold.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri by helinues: 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
Jesus wept and said it is over.

I give up on this people

1 Like

Re: An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri by StOla: 12:37am On Apr 04, 2019
Ziggylady:

I commiserate with you!

This news of the robbery has brought you shame and pain, but rather than cry and shackle yourself in worn-out clothes and ashes, you are looking Yoruba to blame, as if it was Yoruba that published the names of Igbo armed robbers in Dubai.

Soon you will blame Lagos-Ibadan media operating in Dubai.

Na your way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri by StOla: 12:38am On Apr 04, 2019
helinues:
Jesus wept and said it is over.

I give up on this people

"This people" are a scourge unto their own self.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri by Ziggylady(f): 12:53am On Apr 04, 2019
StOla:

I commiserate with you!

This news of the robbery has brought you shame and pain, but rather than cry and shackle yourself in worn-out clothes and ashes, you are looking Yoruba to blame, as if it was Yoruba that published the names of Igbo armed robbers in Dubai.

Soon you will blame Lagos-Ibadan media operating in Dubai.

Na your way.

I understand your frustrations...The yoruba evil plans to use the Dubai 5 robbery against Igbos has back-fired seriously...

Your pains are just begginning cos you lots do not have monopoly of bigotry and profiling..as we speak many of yiou are already whinning on Twitter and other SM that" crime kmows no tribe" by the time Igbos started reeling out notorious yorubas and Hausas criminals abroad..

But we are just getting started..believe that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri by BafanaBafana: 1:22am On Apr 04, 2019
deomelo:
See Igbos peddling fake names and list all vert the internet instead of condemning and speaking up against criminal acts and behavior perpetrate.

Seriously. They don't have shame.
If it were other tribes, the elders would have called a meeting to discuss on how to stop their kinsmen from tarnishing their image. Because of igbos, one can not go to certain countries without being seen as criminals.
It's really painful.

3 Likes

Re: An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri by Chipink(f): 1:58am On Apr 04, 2019
BafanaBafana:

[s]Seriously. They don't have shame.
If it were other tribes, the elders would have called a meeting to discuss on how to stop their kinsmen from tarnishing their image. Because of igbos, one can not go to certain countries without being seen as criminals.
It's really painful. [/s]

Shut up
Until yoruba elders call meeting to discuss how to stop yoruba youth from internet fraud and human killing and skull mining mining which they engage in outside NIGERIA.
Until then shut up.

Ziggylady nwanyionitsha, save this pics.
Yorubas have officially feared themselves enemies of ndigbo with the incident that just happened.

3 Likes

Re: An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:58am On Apr 04, 2019
Iblad0994:

You must be a Yoruba Muslim
lord have mercy

4 Likes

Re: An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri by Modarun(m): 2:31am On Apr 04, 2019
deomelo:

start by speaking up against Tinubu the famous tout and drug lord aka certificate forger before you talk about other tribes. spits

3 Likes

Re: An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri by BafanaBafana: 5:47am On Apr 04, 2019
Chipink:

Shut up
Until yoruba elders call meeting to discuss how to stop yoruba youth from internet fraud and human killing and skull mining mining which they engage in outside NIGERIA.
Until then shut up.

Ziggylady nwanyionitsha, save this pics.
Yorubas have officially feared themselves enemies of ndigbo with the incident that just happened.
Keep celebrating armed robbers and kidnappers with chieftancy titles. Keep embarking on mass protest whenever your kinsmen are tried for corruption. But please, stop disgracing Nigeria outside. How can 5% of a population be giving the whole country such bad name.
I can't wait to watch how they will cut off the head of those guys in Dubai.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Denigrating Yoruba Leaders, Forum Tells Wike / Political Chess That Brought Chimaroke Back To Relevance After 8yrs Of Oblivion / Ekweremmadu: Mugshots Of The Four Arrested Attackers(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.