Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri (1881 Views)

Atiku Campaign Angry Over Obiano’s Memo To Anambra Workers : / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri by gurnam: 6:32am On Apr 04, 2019
Chipink:

Shut up
Until yoruba elders call meeting to discuss how to stop yoruba youth from internet fraud and human killing and skull mining mining which they engage in outside NIGERIA.
Until then shut up.

Ziggylady nwanyionitsha, save this pics.
Yorubas have officially feared themselves enemies of ndigbo with the incident that just happened.

Keep your shameless mouth shut!!
You are not angry with the robbers because they are the ones feeding your family, you are angry at people talking about it.

Shameless lot
Re: An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri by FortuneDeGreat(m): 7:23am On Apr 04, 2019
Iblad0994:

Don’t be blinded by ethnicity. I don’t know you but I’m quite sure you can never have the kind of exposure I had, and I understood what the OP is saying even more than him.

I never abused any tribe, I’m just telling him to let go and stop trying to propagate fake news to buttress his point. Ain’t you guys tired of this ethnic fight yet.
You don't know her and you're sure she hadn't attained your level of exposure, can you listen to yourself?

Hers was a question "are you sure you're educated"? But yours was purely unfounded antagonistic conclusion.

With all your acclaimed exposure you're still reasoning myopically.

1 Like

Re: An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri by FortuneDeGreat(m): 7:31am On Apr 04, 2019
MUST WE RESORT TO TRIBAL VERBAL ENGAGEMENT AT ANY GIVEN POST ON THIS FORUM?

IT BOTHERS ME MORE THAT ALL THESE TRASH ARE BETWEEN TWO INSEPARABLE TRIBES IN REALITY

SOMETIMES I BEGIN TO THINK, WHAT DID THE FUTURE HOLD FOR CHILDREN SUCH AS MINE WHOSE FATHER IS IGBO AND MOTHER YORUBA?

GOD HELP US
Re: An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri by Chipink(f): 7:46am On Apr 04, 2019
BafanaBafana:

Keep celebrating armed robbers and kidnappers with chieftancy titles. Keep embarking on mass protest whenever your kinsmen are tried for corruption. But please, stop disgracing Nigeria outside. How can 5% of a population be giving the whole country such bad name.
I can't wait to watch how they will cut off the head of those guys in Dubai.

These are YORUBA armed robbers .., 6siblings actually.. shameless hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri by Chipink(f): 7:48am On Apr 04, 2019
gurnam:

Keep your shameless mouth shut!!
You are not angry with the robbers because they are the ones feeding your family, you are angry at people talking about it.

Shameless lot

Go brush ur smelly brown teeth before u talk to me.
Are these not yoruba criminals?

Re: An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri by positivelord: 7:55am On Apr 04, 2019
Nwanne daalu ooh...that stupid old fool should be call out for who she is ,a bigot
Re: An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri by nwanyionitsha: 10:04am On Apr 04, 2019
BafanaBafana:

Keep celebrating armed robbers and kidnappers with chieftancy titles. Keep embarking on mass protest whenever your kinsmen are tried for corruption. But please, stop disgracing Nigeria outside. How can 5% of a population be giving the whole country such bad name.
I can't wait to watch how they will cut off the head of those guys in Dubai.
Celebrate these ones.
Nothing new.

Re: An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
You don't know her and you're sure she hadn't attained your level of exposure, can you listen to yourself?

Hers was a question "are you sure you're educated"? But yours was purely unfounded antagonistic conclusion.

With all your acclaimed exposure you're still reasoning myopically.

I am not sorry for what I said, we are having a civil discourse and she questioned my intelligence by asking if i’m educated. What kind of dumb question is that, like I said, I don’t think she can have the kind of exposure I have, Caz her first approach showed she’s uncultured to hold a normal conversation even without knowing the personality of who is involved. Just because we are anonymous does not mean we are actually a nobody in real life.
Re: An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri by omoharry(f): 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
You all distancing yourselves from these thieves of Duba as only Igbos are all hypocrites..you are all like the proverbial phrase that say a child is the son of his father and community when he brings honor to his family and community but will suddenly become his mothers son when he brings dishonor back home..
why is that when ever there are outstanding achievements or an Extraordinary break through in scientific work by some Nigerians abroad , we all quickly come under the umbrella of one country and embrace him as our own? e.g Anthony Joshua..He is a British/Nigerian and we are practically trying hard ensure he is identified as Nigerian but if he was caught in one illicit act or the other..this united love would suddenly take an ethnic coloration such as " thank God he is not from our tribe but from another tribe that are known for these things.they are the ones spoiling our names bla bla bla!!..and the tribal bashing continues.

You are all hypocrites..I am from the Niger Delta.In as much as i have joined in the past in celebrating the international achievement of some outstanding Nigerians, that is the same way i will join in morning the decadence in our society that has brought us to this sorry state..these thieve of Dubai(that should be their name) have brought shame to us as a country. I am a Nigerian, and I share in that shame too becos, we all belong to the same country with the same passport .Therefore we will all be painted with the same color weather you like it or not except you have a dual nationality.

Please i appeal to you all who are silently supporting yahoo boys, drugs pushers and other terrible activities in our society to have a rethink and stop sympathizing with these people .I believe if they are rebuked from their evil ways and consequently ostracized by their own family and immediate community just like the time of old, they would think twice before engaging in such practices.I really feel sad as a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri by MXrep: 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2019
What yorubas have failed to understand is that their monopoly of the media died with the coming of social media. Igbos still retain their monopoly on trade and frustrated yoruba efforts to break in through online stores

1 Like

Re: An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri by MXrep: 12:50pm On Apr 04, 2019
omoharry:
You all distancing yourselves from these thieves of Duba as only Igbos are all hypocrites..you are all like the proverbial phrase that say a child is the son of his father and community when he brings honor to his family and community but will suddenly become his mothers son when he brings dishonor back home..
why is that when ever there are outstanding achievements or an Extraordinary break through in scientific work by some Nigerians abroad , we all quickly come under the umbrella of one country and embrace him as our own? e.g Anthony Joshua..He is a British/Nigerian and we are practically trying hard ensure he is identified as Nigerian but if he was caught in one illicit act or the other..this united love would suddenly take an ethnic coloration such as " thank God he is not from our tribe but from another tribe that are known for these things.they are the ones spoiling our names bla bla bla!!..and the tribal bashing continues.

You are all hypocrites..I am from the Niger Delta.In as much as i have joined in the past in celebrating the international achievement of some outstanding Nigerians, that is the same way i will join in morning the decadence in our society that has brought us to this sorry state..these thieve of Dubai(that should be their name) have brought shame to us as a country. I am a Nigerian, and I share in that shame too becos, we all belong to the same country with have one passport .Therefore we will all be painted with the same color.

Please i beg you all silently supporting yahoo boys, drugs pushers and other terrible activities in our society to have a rethink and stop sympathizing with these people .I believe if they are rebuked from their evil way and consequently ostracized by their own family and immediate community just like the time of old, they would think twice before engaging in such practices.I really feel sad as a Nigerian.
Yoruba media stereotypes on igbo must be busted and frustrated. The social media has exposed them badly
Re: An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri by omoharry(f): 1:00pm On Apr 04, 2019
MXrep:

Yoruba media stereotypes on igbo must be busted and frustrated. The social media has exposed them badly
it has nothing to do with tribes here.these boys have brought shame to us all and it will make difficult for Nigerians to travel with ease .lets face the issue here and forget this tribal rubbish..what does it have to do with what they did?
Re: An Open Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri by BafanaBafana: 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Celebrate these ones.
Nothing new.
Cho cho cho cho!
Shameless lot. Tufiyakwa!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Drone Pictures Of Skyline In Edo State / Stop Denigrating Yoruba Leaders, Forum Tells Wike / Political Chess That Brought Chimaroke Back To Relevance After 8yrs Of Oblivion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.