Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,000 members, 7,852,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

President Buhari Sends Strong Warning To SARS, Reveals Next Line Of Action - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Sends Strong Warning To SARS, Reveals Next Line Of Action (846 Views)

PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Sends Strong Warning To SARS, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Igboblog: 7:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
JUST IN!!! President Buhari Sends Strong Warning To SARS, Reveals Next Line Of Action

By Wisdom Nwedene

Following the killing of young Nigerian man, Kolade Johnson, by SARS operatives, President Muhammadu Buhari has warned the security agents that its government will not tolerate the brutalization of more Nigerians.

President Buhari in statement obtained by Igbere TV revealed that any law enforcement officer or government functionary caught in this act will be visited with the full weight of the law.

In his words,

"Let me make it clear that the Government will not tolerate in any way the brutalization of Nigerians or the violation of their rights. Any law enforcement officer or government functionary caught in this act will be visited with the full weight of the law."

"The recent unfortunate action of SARS operatives from the Lagos State Police Command, which led to the avoidable death of Mr. Kolade Johnson, is deeply regretted. Once again, our condolences to the family of the deceased. I’m aware the Police authorities have visited them."

"I acknowledge the genuine outrage from citizens and Civil Society groups regarding the activities of SARS. As you’re aware, the Suspects in the Kolade Johnson killing are in custody. When the orderly room trial is concluded, indicted officers will be prosecuted in court."

"While important steps have been taken by the Police leadership to restructure and reform SARS, in line with presidential directives, more needs to be done. I assure this will be done. We will continue to work to ensure that we have a Police Force that adheres to the rule of law."

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/605762/just-in-president-buhari-sends-strong-warning-to-sars-reveals-next-line-of-action/

Re: President Buhari Sends Strong Warning To SARS, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Wizygreat12: 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
The Lifeless One don't have any said as far as National issue is concen because that position belong to the Cable
Re: President Buhari Sends Strong Warning To SARS, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Igboblog: 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
Cc, Lalasticlala
Re: President Buhari Sends Strong Warning To SARS, Reveals Next Line Of Action by JasonScoolari: 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
Wizygreat12:
The Lifeless One don't have any said as far as National issue is concen because that position belong to the Cable
I understand what you're trying to say, but bro, please do edit your comment and correct the mistakes.

-Anything to say
-Concern
-Cabals.

No one is perfect, we all make mistakes.
Re: President Buhari Sends Strong Warning To SARS, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Ololanla: 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
Yeye
Re: President Buhari Sends Strong Warning To SARS, Reveals Next Line Of Action by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
Nice one, SARS needs to be punished. END SARS
Re: President Buhari Sends Strong Warning To SARS, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Chizuru01(m): 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
According to the new IGP, changing their name from SARS to F-SARS will change their personality and Foolish Nigerians nodded and hailed the gworo eating policeman for such a great achievement.

Until nigerian govenment starts employing sane entities into nigerian Security, Killings will never stop, Even if you call them Angel security.

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha Welcomes New Grandson As Second Daughter, Uju Gives Birth / "I Belive So Much In You". - Emir Of Iwo To Buhari / BREAKING: Ekweremadu Attack: IPOB Members To Be Deported - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.