Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

A Newborn Baby SMILES At Her Father And The Photo Goes Viral: “at That Moment... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Newborn Baby SMILES At Her Father And The Photo Goes Viral: “at That Moment... (4735 Views)

May Edochie Flaunts New Look, Photo Goes Viral And Causes Online Debate [VIDEO] / Bride Breastfeeds Her Baby On Wedding Day, Photo Goes Viral / PHOTO GOES WRONG!! Can You Spot What Is Wrong With This Picture… Please Don’t La (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Newborn Baby SMILES At Her Father And The Photo Goes Viral: “at That Moment... by Temisblog(f): 11:56am On Aug 08, 2023

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Newborn Baby SMILES At Her Father And The Photo Goes Viral: “at That Moment... by sleek214(m): 11:58am On Aug 08, 2023
Should the baby frown at the father before?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Newborn Baby SMILES At Her Father And The Photo Goes Viral: “at That Moment... by Taylor90: 11:59am On Aug 08, 2023
embarassed
Re: A Newborn Baby SMILES At Her Father And The Photo Goes Viral: “at That Moment... by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
Awww...

1 Like

Re: A Newborn Baby SMILES At Her Father And The Photo Goes Viral: “at That Moment... by shortgun(m): 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
Sweet

6 Likes

Re: A Newborn Baby SMILES At Her Father And The Photo Goes Viral: “at That Moment... by Nbote(m): 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
sleek214:

Some of una go just carry una frustrations dey waka up and down

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Newborn Baby SMILES At Her Father And The Photo Goes Viral: “at That Moment... by PerfectStranger(m): 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2023
Nbote:

I blame bad economy grin grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Newborn Baby SMILES At Her Father And The Photo Goes Viral: “at That Moment... by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
Awwn lovely, I can't wait to start having my own babies

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Newborn Baby SMILES At Her Father And The Photo Goes Viral: “at That Moment... by dopedan(m): 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
If it is here the baby go cry tire Cuz na suffer

7 Likes

Re: A Newborn Baby SMILES At Her Father And The Photo Goes Viral: “at That Moment... by phemsie(m): 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
What's that on the baby's cheek?

Hope it's not the remnant of the prior activities in the morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Newborn Baby SMILES At Her Father And The Photo Goes Viral: “at That Moment... by Joshchi19(m): 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
Who told them he is the father?
Re: A Newborn Baby SMILES At Her Father And The Photo Goes Viral: “at That Moment... by Shalommy(f): 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
Cute family. Sweet baby. Chaii.. smiley

1 Like

Re: A Newborn Baby SMILES At Her Father And The Photo Goes Viral: “at That Moment... by Flora2Sweet: 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
The baby knows he's not in africa ... whi no go smile

6 Likes

Re: A Newborn Baby SMILES At Her Father And The Photo Goes Viral: “at That Moment... by Flora2Sweet: 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
The baby knows he's not in africa ... who no go smile

5 Likes

Re: A Newborn Baby SMILES At Her Father And The Photo Goes Viral: “at That Moment... by JimmySwaggart(m): 2:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
Dey whine your sef. Work of AI.
Re: A Newborn Baby SMILES At Her Father And The Photo Goes Viral: “at That Moment... by JimmySwaggart(m): 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
phemsie:
What's that on the baby's cheek?

Hope it's not the remnant of the prior activities in the morning.
onisokuso. Bad child.
Re: A Newborn Baby SMILES At Her Father And The Photo Goes Viral: “at That Moment... by Shinjawestern: 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
End time grin
Re: A Newborn Baby SMILES At Her Father And The Photo Goes Viral: “at That Moment... by jeromestarks: 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
Having a baby with a virgin woman is good. The baby Will know the father from the womb.

But once you start a family with a woman another man has fvck, forget it, the baby is already a bastard. S/He will kill you when s/he grows because you're not his/ her father.

Never marry a woman who has been fvcked and mounted many men If u want a happy home.

Once she's not a virgin when you met her, fvck her and let others fvck her.

4 Likes

Re: A Newborn Baby SMILES At Her Father And The Photo Goes Viral: “at That Moment... by jeromestarks: 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2023
sleek214:
Having a baby with none virgins will frown at u because it doesn't know you as its father. It knows someone else - her ex.
Re: A Newborn Baby SMILES At Her Father And The Photo Goes Viral: “at That Moment... by NFBI: 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
Lets hope he is the father
Re: A Newborn Baby SMILES At Her Father And The Photo Goes Viral: “at That Moment... by maticar: 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2023
Temisblog:
Click on the link below to view more 🔗👇👇👇
https://temisblog.com/a-newborn-baby-smiles-at-her-father-and-the-photo-goes-viral-at-that-moment-i-was-sure-what-love-was/
This is warming

My baby was too stressed to even smile at me on that day
Re: A Newborn Baby SMILES At Her Father And The Photo Goes Viral: “at That Moment... by DKM123: 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
Why e no go smile when the angel took him to the right country?
Re: A Newborn Baby SMILES At Her Father And The Photo Goes Viral: “at That Moment... by Spy360(m): 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Awwn lovely, I can't wait to start having my own babies
By supporting BAT? grin grin grin
Re: A Newborn Baby SMILES At Her Father And The Photo Goes Viral: “at That Moment... by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
Spy360:

By supporting BAT? grin grin grin
He's the best for the job, you all are being deceived by that fake messiah
Re: A Newborn Baby SMILES At Her Father And The Photo Goes Viral: “at That Moment... by Spy360(m): 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
He's the best for the job, you all are being deceived by that fake messiah
Your baby won't smile at you then. No baby born under this BAT administration of suffering and hopelessness will smile at its father. In fact it may curse you.
Re: A Newborn Baby SMILES At Her Father And The Photo Goes Viral: “at That Moment... by udede(m): 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
Nbote:

omo nobi small thing ooo na wtin Tinubu cause grin
Re: A Newborn Baby SMILES At Her Father And The Photo Goes Viral: “at That Moment... by GoodBoi1(m): 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
The baby knows he's not in africa ... who no go smile
cheesy cheesy cheesy....
Re: A Newborn Baby SMILES At Her Father And The Photo Goes Viral: “at That Moment... by HussenAdul: 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
That should be the doctor and not the father
Re: A Newborn Baby SMILES At Her Father And The Photo Goes Viral: “at That Moment... by JayDaily2: 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
Temisblog:
Click on the link below to view more 🔗👇👇👇
https://temisblog.com/a-newborn-baby-smiles-at-her-father-and-the-photo-goes-viral-at-that-moment-i-was-sure-what-love-was/

People are so gullible.

The media now programs how they want you to think and y'all keep falling victims.

A baby that's not up to 24 hours old with eyes still closed is smiling and educated persons like you would digest such informations?

What is wrong with people nowadays?

Nobody thinks about anything anymore.
Re: A Newborn Baby SMILES At Her Father And The Photo Goes Viral: “at That Moment... by saysoo: 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
[quote author=Temisblog post=124966065]Click on the link below to view more
Re: A Newborn Baby SMILES At Her Father And The Photo Goes Viral: “at That Moment... by lampido22: 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
pardon me if I say this, the baby might be suffering from congenital disorder not necessarily smiling

(1) (2) (Reply)

UPDATED: Photos From Tuface Idibia & Annie Macaulay Traditional Wedding / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Joystick Plays A Bulge At The BBNaija Eviction Show / E-money And Hushpuppi In Battle Of Gucci, Whose Side Are You? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.