Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,001 members, 7,863,597 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:17 PM

The Stupidity Of Westerners. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Stupidity Of Westerners. (4948 Views)

Ben Murray Bruce Narrates The Stupidity Of Some E-rats / South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. / Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Scamming Westerners As Far Back As 1949 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Stupidity Of Westerners. by Vealkyrie(f): 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2010
^^^Obasanjo and Abacha are also westerners. Roflmao!!!!
Re: The Stupidity Of Westerners. by EzeUche22(m): 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2010
Vealkyrie:

^^^Obasanjo and Abacha are also westerners. Roflmao!!!!

Well the Americans and the British had no problem with either OBJ or Abacha. Actually they really loved Nigeria when tyrants were in control.

Neither did they have a problem with Mobutu.

However, they did have a problem with Patrice Lumumba and Amilcar Cabral. And we seen what happened to these revolutionary Africans.
Re: The Stupidity Of Westerners. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2010
bidemi12:

This is not right. you obviously are smoking what obuekwe is smoking too. you guys are just too selfish. i want something as well to smoke that will make me forget my problems and blame others for it. Its not fair ooooo.
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: The Stupidity Of Westerners. by coldhearts(f): 1:10am On Sep 12, 2010
There's a lot of truth in what obuekwe is saying but that doesn't change much now; you cannot blame a thief for stealing from you if you couldn't defend yourself properly nor act wisely.
Our fate is our own hands ultimately. Also i think we'd do well and go farther with china and all of the east right now. However, if we go along with the west, we'd have ourselves to blame in the long run cos they don't help you for nothing and why should they? they owe us nothing and we owe them nothing. The west might be nice now because they have a lot to loose in terms of oil and mineral resources but should they get the upper hand again, our sufferings will most likely double.
In the long run, when and if we do achieve successful growth economically and so on, east, west, africa won't matter, we'd all be thesame but till then we need to go fast and that can only happen with the east i think.
Re: The Stupidity Of Westerners. by bidemi12(m): 1:35am On Sep 12, 2010
coldhearts:

There's a lot of truth in what obuekwe is saying but that doesn't change much now; you cannot blame a thief for stealing from you if you couldn't defend yourself properly nor act wisely.
Our fate is our own hands ultimately. Also i think we'd do well and go farther with china and all of the east right now. However, if we go along with the west, we'd have ourselves to blame in the long run cos they don't help you for nothing and why should they? they owe us nothing and we owe them nothing. The west might be nice now because they have a lot to loose in terms of oil and mineral resources but should they get the upper hand again, our sufferings will most likely double.
In the long run, when and if we do achieve successful growth economically and so on, east, west, africa won't matter, we'd all be thesame but till then we need to go fast and that can only happen with the east i think.

Another smoker joins the club. My guy, as human beings we are inherently selfish. Nobody/nation does anything without self interest in the equation. the duty of govt, of any responsible govt for that matter is to pursue the betterment of it citizenry, society and nation as a whole. whose fault is it that nigeria, nay, africa as a whole cannot play the game. some come here talking crap about how wonderful china is forgeting that chinese companies come here and do exactly what these fools complain about USA. They exploit us and take the proceeds back home. until we stop blaming others for our problems we will never progress. Denial is a decease.
Re: The Stupidity Of Westerners. by coldhearts(f): 1:57am On Sep 12, 2010
bidemi12:

Another smoker joins the club. My guy, as human beings we are inherently selfish. Nobody/nation does anything without self interest in the equation. the duty of govt, of any responsible govt for that matter is to pursue the betterment of it citizenry, society and nation as a whole. whose fault is it that nigeria, nay, africa as a whole cannot play the game. some come here talking crap about how wonderful china is forgeting that chinese companies come here and do exactly what these fools complain about USA. They exploit us and take the proceeds back home. until we stop blaming others for our problems we will never progress. Denial is a decease.

thanks for the insult, you must be my supplier grin. China's involvement in USA is what brought about major constructions of railways and aided in many developments already going on in the USA back then ok. Maybe if you tried other than sidon look (including all our ancestors) maybe we won't be needing china huh.
Right now, we need them and sure a few will take advantage but that is reality; reality is often bitter. Tell me what evil in the past did china ever do to us?, (if any it cannot be compared to the west). Now tell me what evil did the west do to us, in fact after pilaging us, they ridiculed us but that is the past and i honestly don't care about it much less blame anyone for it. You must learn from the past and you must recognise when you have no choice too.  Right now i'm not sure we have many choices here.

China is moving fast and if we stay by ourselves without moving with them we'd still be robbed . Wake up already shocked

---------------------------------------------------------------
i finally graduated from sidon look to sidon type smiley
Re: The Stupidity Of Westerners. by Nobody: 2:07am On Sep 12, 2010
US is attempting to distract the world from its domestic problems: Recession, high unemployment, the largest debt in history on Earth, bulling minor countries, creating fear to oil countries so it can provide protection, environmental catastrophe, ,
The only thing that keeps US from collapsing is that countries with large foreign servers (US Dollar, Euro, Yen) continue to accept those currencies.
US will continue to make military threats at will and will use any opportunity to default its debts.
The financial crisis gave US the opportunity to write off massive amount of money from the OPEC countries, namely middle eastern states, over 3 or 4 decades of oil consumption. US is truly a master of , (you decide)
Re: The Stupidity Of Westerners. by Nobody: 2:12am On Sep 12, 2010
Nigeria as a nation ought to get their acts together,what we need first is a total revolutionary leaders who can have the nations interest at heart,lets stop the timid mentality that the west is all powerful,we can do it just like the chinese are doing it now,they sufferd more than Africa in terms of hunger and poverty,but they perseverd ,now they has turned out to be the second biggest economy in the world,even the so called whites are begging for crumbs in china now.
Re: The Stupidity Of Westerners. by Nobody: 2:20am On Sep 12, 2010
Nobody ever claimed that people other than the West did not commit crimes, minor or serious but it is the West that is doing the major crime against humanity though the West will never admit it. You look around most of the trouble spots around the world today. If you do not see the West's direct involvement you know they are indirectly connected. Or you can't see?they wiped out black civilization and claimed we are a dark continent,so that their plunder and pillage will be justified in africa.likewise they did same in china then but today chinha is rising,also Africa is rising with china,this continent will be one of the most vibrant economy in due time,what we all need is to stand on our own and shunned out any interferance of the west.
Re: The Stupidity Of Westerners. by Nobody: 2:26am On Sep 12, 2010
how about USA's food with salmonella poisonings, E.coli poisoning resulting to demise of so many but under reported? How about the spread of anthrax by CDC personnel? also experimenting of MRSA in school grounds? US scientist sent Salmonella samples in ISS and this came back 1000 times more potent, why? but if it happened in africa,every western media will report it and some ignorant crackers will be saying what an animal nation is africa who cant even feed themselves.hear,hear.
Re: The Stupidity Of Westerners. by Nobody: 2:32am On Sep 12, 2010
So pathetic, Westerners try to lie to the world to make themselves feel better and to make others feel inferior. Maybe Westerners have lots of insecure and jealous genes, haha.so let us rise and suppress any inferiority complex we have against the west.they are not better than us,they are also full of poverty and disease,recently it was reported in ther media that average nigeria live below 1$ a day,is it true?ask urself,average nigerian who may be a trader or techinician or otherwise are way off than most of them without benefits and food stamps.how much is a bottle of beer,and most nigerians drink to their satisfaction,and their media said average live on 1$ aday, hahhaah
Re: The Stupidity Of Westerners. by bidemi12(m): 2:37am On Sep 12, 2010
coldhearts:

thanks for the insult, you must be my supplier grin. China's involvement in USA is what brought about major constructions of railways and aided in many developments already going on in the USA back then ok. Maybe if you tried other than sidon look (including all our ancestors) maybe we won't be needing china huh.
Right now, we need them and sure a few will take advantage but that is reality; reality is often bitter. Tell me what evil in the past did china ever do to us?, (if any it cannot be compared to the west). Now tell me what evil did the west do to us, in fact after pilaging us, they ridiculed us but that is the past and i honestly don't care about it much less blame anyone for it. You must learn from the past and you must recognise when you have no choice too.  Right now i'm not sure we have many choices here.

China is moving fast and if we stay by ourselves without moving with them we'd still be robbed . Wake up already shocked

---------------------------------------------------------------
i finally graduated from sidon look to sidon type smiley

Are you sure you are current with what is happening with the Nigerian employment/industrial situation?
Re: The Stupidity Of Westerners. by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 12, 2010
Western nations have added the most pollution to the world for the past 500 years. The BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico is only one out of many oil disasters caused by the Western nations.what of the spills that always occured in the nigerdelta,it is caused by their neglection and greediness,if we have good leaders,they wont go free,they must pay thru thier nose in compasations,but i believe a good leader will arise one day and put them in checks and balances.they are in total disregard of us,lets us rise up and reject their superiority stances.
Re: The Stupidity Of Westerners. by Nobody: 2:43am On Sep 12, 2010
Westerners have the most deadliest diseases. Westerner diseases killed off millions of Native Americans. Westerners have a high rate of sexually transmitted disases/STDs and Westerners created most STDs. Then Westerners blame blacks and Mexicans for STDs!
Re: The Stupidity Of Westerners. by coldhearts(f): 2:46am On Sep 12, 2010
bidemi12:

Are you sure you are current with what is happening with the Nigerian employment/industrial situation?

yes but your point is??
Re: The Stupidity Of Westerners. by Nobody: 2:51am On Sep 12, 2010
Western nations say they brought liberty to the world, but the truth is Westerners only liberated themselves by stealing from the world, murdering the world, and exploiting the world. The world fought against Western exploitation and the world is now succeeding because the world no longer trusts Western propaganda, the world is building a stronger military, and the world refuses another 500 years of Western exploitation.look at the comments they made on nigerian peace keepers in the UN,the crackers said i quote; that who will allow blacks especially nigerians to keep peace with them,that even they will steal from their fellow peacekeepers,i leave it to u to ponder oh blackmen who always fight for the west,yet u are look upon as the scum of the earth.come out from ur fantacy and face reality, let there be change in the black world,we dont need ignorant complex blacks anymore,
Re: The Stupidity Of Westerners. by Nobody: 3:01am On Sep 12, 2010
gates is an american typical hegemonist ask China to become a "reality", what's the reality ? since opium war China has been bullied by the western countries including american aggressor for centuries, did they "support" China ? but the reality they plundered and robbed China's precious treasues, and have destroyed China's relics, not a little but a lot, but now china ha risen from the ashes of wesetrn pillage and plunderings,likewise let us rise fom the pillage,slavery and plunderings of the west and creat an enviable economy ,
Re: The Stupidity Of Westerners. by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 12, 2010
UNITED STATES IS ALREADY SHOWING IT WANTED DESPERATELY TO DOMINATE THE ASIAN CONTINENT and any Asian leaders who'll let itself becomes puppet of U.S may eventually pay the consequences thru your citizens. look at what happened to us back in 80s,nigeria economy was a vibrant one then,even our dear naira is more than the dollars in value,but the westerned world destroyed it thru cohersin IBB in introducing SAP.since then our economy is sliding down the drains,and guess what?the west are more than happy,
Re: The Stupidity Of Westerners. by Nobody: 3:14am On Sep 12, 2010
China is already the largest producer of gold in the world and is investing more in the yellow stuff which is the smartest thing to do. The plan is to in the not so distant future to have a larger tonnage than united states.

China is also investing in oil fields, rigs, refineries, oil tankers, and pipe lines. From Russia, to Kazakhstan, to Turkmenistan, to Myanmar (a great ally btw), to Nigeria, to Algeria, to Sudan, to Angola, to Venezuela (hola companero Hugooooo), to Brazil, to Canada, to too many to mention.

China is also the forerunner of electric car battery design and manufacture.

China invest the most in solar and wind power R & D and is the largest manufacturer of both.

China has the largest rare earth metals reserves and should and I am happy to announce is not allowing itself to be bullied into letting the white atheist devils to come and and plunder our resources.

The same rare earth metals that are needed for the batteries in electric cars and lap tops.Let us emulate china and disallowed this crackers to bully and rape our resourses.
Re: The Stupidity Of Westerners. by Nobody: 3:22am On Sep 12, 2010
All the problems of asia and africa were caused by european imperialist dumbass.

White man would never let the yellow man and the blackman be their equals. thats why they must go to extrems to sabotage the black and yellow economy.but the new generation must resist it fully.asians are winning in this battle against white supremasist,also we blacks shall win.
Re: The Stupidity Of Westerners. by Nobody: 3:28am On Sep 12, 2010
The amount of wealth that the west looted from asian and Africa over a century ago, It financed the industrial revolution which gave the west its wealth,

Who's owing who I wonder.

But then they are good at defaulting, just as the US and UK will be doing within the next couple of years.and AFRICA will continue to rise,now Africa is an emerging giant which will be very great in couple of years to come.
Re: The Stupidity Of Westerners. by Horus(m): 11:10am On Sep 12, 2010
As long as the westerners can tell you something, what to do and when, and you anticipate them, and you continue to wait, they keep you under control.
Re: The Stupidity Of Westerners. by cap28: 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2010
Everything Obuekwe has said is 100% true, you can not deny the fact that the western capitalist system is a satanic system which leaves nothing but misery, poverty, death and destruction in its wake.  It has almost no redeeming qualities and that is why the world we live in today is full of misery and suffering, why is it that a few people (mainly white westerners constitute some of the richest people in the world while the poorest and most oppressed people are overwhelmingly black or brown people?  Is that a coincidence? Or is it because the white race are not prepared to live in a world where all races are equal and are allowed to live peacefully alongside each other.

Lets look at america as an example - the white capitalist system was built on the backs of black african slaves who were considered as chattel - there was no provision for any person of african descent in their so called constitution or bill of rights - if not for the fact that you had people like marcus garvey, malcolm x, martin luther king who challenged and forced the hand of the white supremacist system blacks would have remained in bondage to date in america (as a matter of fact blacks STILL remain in economic and psychological bondage all over the world).

Now lets look at africa - where in africa do you see any independent govt which is not being teleguided and directed by the IMF and world bank that has succeeded? And before you shout South Africa - let me correct one general misconception - WHITES ARE STILL CONTROLLING THE ECONOMY OF SOUTH AFRICA,  this is the chokehold that these demons have got africa in, if you try to go it alone you face world wide economic isolation and blockades from europe and america - is this not what happened to zimbabwe?

For those of you who keep waffling on about how it is all our own fault - I would like to ask you this question - why is it that when biafra decided to secede in order to become masters of their economic and political destiny - britain decided to arm nigeria to prevent the seccession?

Also why is it that when Haiti emancipated itself from enslavement and became the first black republic in 1807 , europe and america imposed a 50 YEAR ECONOMIC TRADE EMBARGO against it which led to Haiti becoming an economic basket case?

Finally why was Nkrumah deposed by the CIA when he began to advocate calls for a pan african state which would advance the economic and political goals of african people to the exclusion of the west?
Re: The Stupidity Of Westerners. by EzeUche22(m): 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2010
That is why I find it funny Uncle Toms like Bidemi12 still has his heads in the cloud. His way of thinking is one of the main reason why Africans are going through neo-colonialism. Black Americans have a term for blacks who think like Bidemi12, they call them good ol folks negros aka House negros.
Re: The Stupidity Of Westerners. by EzeUche22(m): 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2010
cap28:

Everything Obuekwe has said is 100% true, you can not deny the fact that the western capitalist system is a satanic system which leaves nothing but misery, poverty, death and destruction in its wake.  It has almost no redeeming qualities and that is why the world we live in today is full of misery and suffering, why is it that a few people (mainly white westerners constitute some of the richest people in the world while the poorest and most oppressed people are overwhelmingly black or brown people?  Is that a coincidence? Or is it because the white race are not prepared to live in a world where all races are equal and are allowed to live peacefully alongside each other.

Lets look at america as an example - the white capitalist system was built on the backs of black african slaves who were considered as chattel - there was no provision for any person of african descent in their so called constitution or bill of rights - if not for the fact that you had people like marcus garvey, malcolm x, martin luther king who challenged and forced the hand of the white supremacist system blacks would have remained in bondage to date in america (as a matter of fact blacks STILL remain in economic and psychological bondage all over the world).

Now lets look at africa - where in africa do you see any independent govt which is not being teleguided and directed by the IMF and world bank that has succeeded? And before you shout South Africa - let me correct one general misconception - WHITES ARE STILL CONTROLLING THE ECONOMY OF SOUTH AFRICA,  this is the chokehold that these demons have got africa in, if you try to go it alone you face world wide economic isolation and blockades from europe and america - is this not what happened to zimbabwe?

For those of you who keep waffling on about how it is all our own fault - I would like to ask you this question - why is it that when biafra decided to secede in order to become masters of their economic and political destiny - britain decided to arm nigeria to prevent the seccession?

Also why is it that when Haiti emancipated itself from enslavement and became the first black republic in 1807 , europe and america imposed a 50 YEAR ECONOMIC TRADE EMBARGO against it which led to Haiti becoming an economic basket case?

Finally why was Nkrumah deposed by the CIA when he began to advocate calls for a pan african state which would advance the economic and political goals of african people to the exclusion of the west?

Gbam!

Africa is not free. We may have political freedom if that. . . But the West still runs Africa through multinational corporations.
Re: The Stupidity Of Westerners. by cap28: 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2010
Any time a charismatic black leader rises up to educate the masses of black people in america he winds up dead - why is that?  Why is the american establishment afraid of intelligent black men, is it a coincidence that the american prisons are overflowing with african american men?  Go and read about how the US govt mounted a govt approved surveillance programme against african american men known as COINTELPRO which they used to smash all militant black groups who tried to challenge the white supremacist system, the white race will stop at nothing to retain their position of power in the world, there is no tactic that is too underhand for them to use.  Unfortunately many of our people are fast asleep totally unaware that they are at war with a people who would go to any extent to have the entire black race wiped off the face of the earth.  Do you think that is a gross exaggeration?  Go and read about the origin of the Aids virus and why it is killing africans in disproportionate numbers, also go and research the number of blacks in the western world who suffer mental health problems and you will begin to piece together what we as a race are up against.
Re: The Stupidity Of Westerners. by cap28: 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2010
Even our own fela anikulapo kuti tried to educate us as to what was going on but for some strange reason nobody wanted to hear the truth.  13 years after his death we are still battling with the same problems, no-one wants to risk their life in order to free ourselves from this bondage, meanwhile the western plutocrats continue to device new ways in which to keep us in perpetual bondage.

Now they talk about globalisation which is a polite word for appropriation of land, resources and manpower of so called third world countries. 

By virtue of their financial institutions they have got africa in the unenviable position of being in perpetual debt - the debt owed by african countries to the west is infinite because it is based on a devious system whereby the interest alone is so astronomical that most african countries have not even begun to pay off the actual debt because they are still trying to grapple with servicing the interest payments.

Obviously if you can't pay off your debt you have no choice other than to hand over your soveriegnty to a foreign multinational who will then take control of your economy and run it to suit his own purposes - Shell, Exxon Mobil, Chevron are good examples of western multinationals who tell the nigerian govt what to do, how to do it and when to do it, that is why the likes of IBB have the guts to shamelessly come forward as credible candidates to run for the presidency - these people are agents acting on behalf of these corrupt organisations, we have got to get things into perspective and understand that this can not continue indefinitely, its either we stand up and reclaim what is ours or remain as servants in our own country.
Re: The Stupidity Of Westerners. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 12, 2010
It's in U.S journalist genes to invent stories and lies just to make money and become famous - NY Times , Washington Post and brits' TheEconomis are bunch of liars whose paper version are excellent to be recycled to make toilet paper. if a white man tell u to go,pls stop,if he said stop,just run with all ur power.
Re: The Stupidity Of Westerners. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 12, 2010
Why lying is so deep rooted in the Western media?
It is difficult to trust Westerners.
For the money they do anything. which god created those people? oh how i crave for a leader with a passion for the well being of his people in africa,a leader who will shun any corruption and make a rolemodel for black africa.
Re: The Stupidity Of Westerners. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 12, 2010
When a black nation begins to be economically strong,the white vultures in the name of IMF and other thieves will invade and began urging the nation to borrow borrow and borrow,also introduce one fake method that will see to the ruin of the nations economy.
Re: The Stupidity Of Westerners. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 12, 2010
Once a black nation achieve economic power and become very strong economically,u will see mass exodus of blacks from american to europe coming home, thats the gospel truth,and everyone will bring their expertise in all areas.
Re: The Stupidity Of Westerners. by coldhearts(f): 2:38am On Sep 13, 2010
@cap28,
oh my goodness, you have some extreme views (note - not all, just some). I'm sorry to say but people can't all go around blaming others for their misery ok. life is full of it besides It's completely pathetic to do that  .
I do hope you realize that at the end of the day white, black, yellow are all thesame. Life is a freaking game to some, perhaps that's the reason we got ripped off not to mention greed. However, it's no reason for so much hate, otherwise ,you'd waste most of your life hating people and feeling miserable - much like those people in the white only cult oops sorry i said that.
We can only seek to do better with what we know now and maybe change the future course wink. Besides, the so called westerners will eventually out do themselves if they continue down the path of madness, they forget they have nukes and so do many other countries that disagree with them.
Anyway enough said.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola Blasts Fg Over Apapa/oshodi, Airport Roads / You Won't Believe What Was Found Inside This Whale's Stomach - Photos / Zaria Bloodbath: Mass Graves Dug By Army Exposed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.