Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,407 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. (7890 Views)

Prepare For Yoruba Nation- 18 Groups Tell South- Westerners / The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners / Rejoinder To: Why Most South Westerners Want Nnamdi Kanu Killed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by biafranqueen: 4:17am On May 13, 2015
South West: We Are Really Used And About To Be Dumped.
by Yemi Bankole, Alakija, Lagos.

"Yoruba people Must not blackmail Buhari. Bola Tinubu should not think that controlling Lagos is same as controlling Nigeria under Buhari.
"The entire South-West just contributed about 500,000 margin votes which is smaller as compared to what the entire Zamfara, delivered to GMB, not to even call states in the Northeast or Kano".
These are the words of a high ranking APC leader from Kano, Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman on Yorubas that sacrificed an Innocent Southern President for ungrateful folks down North to produce one for the peace of the country.
What Alhaji Usman said is not only his mind, but the minds and thoughts of millions of our brothers and sisters in the North about us in the south West.
We have been used and dumped by North, the same way Chief Awolowo, Akintola, Gen Diya, Gen Idiagbon, Abiola were all used and dumped or even killed.
We the people of South West can't boast that our votes made Buhari to win, as the denial have started, now they want to share the Cake.
FIRST FOOL IS A FOOL, THIS SECOND AND THIRD FOOL WE ARE TO THE NORTH IS JUST MADNESS.
"Se otan tabi ko tan. Aso fun won sugbon wo ko gbo. Eti won ti di be awon omo tio gboran".
The North have gotten what they want, Yorubas will be their laughing stock. They will gradually use their own mechanism to scheme out our people that worked hard for Buhari. They have started with Obasanjo with the Money laundering saga in London, the next will be scheme out Tinubu.
My advise to them is from a Yoruba saying; "a man that is crying is also seeing"

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by GboyegaD(m): 4:21am On May 13, 2015
Who are these people preaching unnecessary trouble? GMB is not the president of a region but the entire country.

18 Likes

Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by bewla(m): 4:28am On May 13, 2015
all this we no so pls no bring kata kata come we c before we jump

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by temitemi1(m): 4:32am On May 13, 2015
We yorubas will wake up from our deep n useless sleep soon cheesy grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by Nobody: 4:44am On May 13, 2015
Op..get this into your mind

It is not about how many votes the Yorubas gave buhari

But it is about how many votes they did not give to jonathan.

That is what made the difference

20 Likes

Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by Rose2014: 4:45am On May 13, 2015
If the name of the author of this article wasn't written on it, some Yorubas(names withheld cheesy) on nl would've said it was written by an Igbo man to spite the SW

Who needs popcorn abeg Come n join me, the movie is about to start.

N.B this has nothing to do with Igbos so Focus on the topic please

Na watch I come watch

26 Likes

Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by Rawani: 5:08am On May 13, 2015
The writer sounds like a weak impostor. The North as far as I know holds no such sentiments. *exits thread*.

12 Likes

Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by drnoel: 5:20am On May 13, 2015
GboyegaD:
Who are these people preaching unnecessary trouble? GMB is not the president of a region but the entire country.

Watch and see the saga unfold.

2 Likes

Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by lionduke(m): 5:22am On May 13, 2015
temitemi1:
We yorubas will wake up from our deep n useless sleep soon cheesy grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
you can say that again.

4 Likes

Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by SkyBlue1: 5:25am On May 13, 2015
GboyegaD:

Only doing what they do best. In a big and expansive world that cuts borders and spreads out into horizons of vast possibilities, tribalism is all they have in their lives.

2 Likes

Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by egift(m): 5:36am On May 13, 2015
OP stop disgracing yourself and quit your cheap propaganda of hatred. Every day on Nairaland you keep sowing the seed of hate. One thing that is common for for all the fanatics like you who are promoting separation is a chronic deep-seated hate. Go to Biafra Radio and hear the bile they are planting in Aligbo.

I will never share an enclose small space with a group so wicked in their hearts. Over 90% of your posts on NL is insults, hate and anger. Noting about peace love, unity and progress of our nation - just bigotry and chest beating.

Change.

21 Likes

Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by Nobody: 5:37am On May 13, 2015
Well, they're already used to it..akintola, awolowo, abiola, adekunle etc. same story, same ending... Lol

7 Likes

Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by Volksfuhrer(m): 5:39am On May 13, 2015
TANoids will not cease to amaze me, they are still lamenting GEJ's loss at the polls!

Sorry op, here's a carton of Kleenex tissues to wipe your tears with for the next 8 years! grin

7 Likes

Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by owobokiri(m): 5:47am On May 13, 2015
egift:
OP stop disgracing yourself and quit your cheap propaganda of hatred. Even day on Nairaland you keep sowing the seed of hate. One thing that is common for for all the fanatics like you who are promoting separation is a chronic deep-seated hate. Go to Biafra Radio and hear the bile they are planting in Aligbo.

I will never share an enclose small space with a group so wicked in their hearts. Over 90% of your posts on NL is insults, hate and anger. Noting about peace love, unity and progress of our nation - just bigotry and chest beating.

Change.

@ your second paragragh, I thought you said you are igbo, with the name "shuckwudi", living with your kiths in Enugu? What's going on

9 Likes

Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by Boland(m): 5:48am On May 13, 2015
Because Buhari refused to be pushed around like the clueless one doesn't make him bias.

There is no such thing as being used and dumped, we did what is needed to be done to move the country forward...

This is the problem I have with some slow politicians, they think it is all about their interest. We voted for a man capable of moving Nigeria as a whole forward, not some region..
Just wait and see how all falls In place, it's just a matter of time.

4 Likes

Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by Nobody: 5:50am On May 13, 2015
and it's a biafranbitch that is more concerned about this.

12 Likes

Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by Nobody: 5:56am On May 13, 2015
Am really sad dat we Yorubas are stupiid enough to vote for GMB forgetting the past.....

When will my tribe yoruba be free from stupidity ??

19 Likes

Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by egift(m): 6:00am On May 13, 2015
owobokiri:
@ your second paragragh, I thought you said you are igbo, with the name "shuckwudi", living with your kiths in Enugu? What's going on

Everyone here knows my stand on Separation or Division of Nigeria. On Dec 28, 2013, I dedicated a topic on that subject matter. If you are still in doubt of my position, then you need to see a doctor.

Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/1572193/thread-supporters-one-nigeria

Am not an unstable mind like you. And these bigots beating up their rusty chest here do not speak for the whole of Ndigbo. They are just out to create enemies and satisfy their narrow minds.

NEXT.

3 Likes

Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by dunkem21(m): 6:03am On May 13, 2015
owobokiri:

We don burst am tay tay.

egift is not Igbo ..I don't know why he isn't proud of his roots.

18 Likes

Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by LubricatingOil: 6:04am On May 13, 2015
Rose2014:
If the author of the article wasn't written on it, some Yorubas(names withheld cheesy) on nl would've said it was written by an Igbo man to spite the SW

Na watch I come watch

I can bet my life that the arthur of this article is ibo. They are the ones suffering from low self esteem and acute bitterness. Look around nairaland, you may think names like Temitemi or titi are Yoruba names nah, they are some pathetic ibos.

7 Likes

Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by GBTYO: 6:05am On May 13, 2015
Another june 12

Yorubas voted against Jonathan because they saw his govt as Igbo dominated.

Now what do they have but a ceremonial vP puppet leased from Tinubu to serve Tinubu's interest only!

We where warning you day and night about not repeating the same foolishness you did to the Shagari regime by spreading your malicious lies on the pages of newspapaers which gave Buhari the audacity to do a coup based on fighting koworption

You plebs swarmed the streets in jubilation welcoming a buhari regime which you lot suffered most under!

Now Buhari has returned and all those trekkers from the north are heading to Abuja to get their share of govt. So in a nutshell you voted the north inspite of their role in inciting and sponsoring violent riots and insurgegencies which targets a southerner like you.

The only way una go get sense is when the Nd and SE pulls out and you are declared minorities and your weath exploited to keep your one nigeria going

Make we dey sidlook

16 Likes

Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by LubricatingOil: 6:07am On May 13, 2015
Teejizzle:
and it's a biafranbitch that is more concerned about this.

Do you think that lowlifer isn't the arthur of this article?

You are expecting much from these criminals.

1 Like

Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by tiger28: 6:07am On May 13, 2015
An almost equal numbers of Yoruba voted for PDP AND APC so this is not a matter of Yorubas being disappointed. Yorubas voted for CHANGE not because they didn't like GEJ because an overwhelming majority of Yorubas voted for GEJ in 2011. So what is the difference now? ? GEJ was just a terrible leader not because of ethnicity or sentimentality. END of story!
Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by babyfaceafrica: 6:07am On May 13, 2015
Another tribal bashing thread..keep it coming
Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by LubricatingOil: 6:10am On May 13, 2015
GBTYO:
Another june 12

Yorubas voted against Jonathan because they saw his govt as Igbo dominated.

Now what do they have but a ceremonial vP puppet leased from Tinubu to serve Tinubu's interest only!

We where warning you day and night about not repeating the same foolishness you did to the Shagari regime by spreading your malicious lies on the pages of newspapaers which gave Buhari the audacity to do a coup based on fighting koworption

You plebs swarmed the streets in jubilation welcoming a buhari regime which you lot suffered most under!

Now Buhari has returned and all those trekkers from the north are heading to Abuja to get their share of govt. So in a nutshell you voted the north inspite of their role in inciting and sponsoring violent riots and insurgegencies which targets a southerner like you.

The only way una go get sense is when the Nd and SE pulls out and you are declared minorities and your weath exploited to keep your one nigeria going

Make we dey sidlook

Why don't you concentrate your energy on those shameless and useless red cap wearing fools that won't allow Buhari rest?

Sore losers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by dunkem21(m): 6:10am On May 13, 2015
Rose2014:
If the author of the article wasn't written on it, some Yorubas(names withheld cheesy) on nl would've said it was written by an Igbo man to spite the SW

Na watch I come watch

No finish that popcorn o.

7 Likes

Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by Nobody: 6:11am On May 13, 2015
The sun will rise again,i mean as usual from the east..yorubas are wonderful set of people just that they are cowards and moreover never disobays their masters,having them as a friend is like making snake a brother.

7 Likes

Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by LubricatingOil: 6:12am On May 13, 2015
tiger28:
An almost equal numbers of Yoruba voted for PDP AND APC so this is not a matter of Yorubas being disappointed. Yorubas voted for CHANGE not because they didn't like GEJ because an overwhelming majority of Yorubas voted for GEJ in 2011. So what is the difference now? ? GEJ was just a terrible leader not because of ethnicity or sentimentality. END of story!

You they mind these bitter fools? Why are they crying more than the bereaved?
Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by LubricatingOil: 6:16am On May 13, 2015
samflexx:
The sun will rise again,i mean as usual from the east..yorubas are wonderful set of people just that they are cowards and moreover never disobays their masters,having them as a friend is like making snake a brother.

Cowards like Ojukwu that bolted to Abidjan, right?

We are more concern about you snakes and scorpions living in our land and wishing us harm.

4 Likes

Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by Nobody: 6:16am On May 13, 2015
What's important to me as a Nigerian is that GEJ was voted out. Let GMB run his government however he chooses, as far as the interest of Nigerians is well protected. Finito.
Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by GBTYO: 6:17am On May 13, 2015
Tinubu is now clamouring for regional autonomy.

Biafraqueen leave these apc zombies heren it will only become official when Tinubu and Wole Soyinka begin crying!

No be Nigeria we dey? No be the same northerners that told us in the SouthSouth that they own our coast?

It will only hit these fools when the entire SW traditional stools are sacked and an Emir appointed for the whole Odua.

Leave these people. Their jealous for ND progress and igbo representation in key positions in the GEJ cabinet made them sell themselves to slavery! They have nothing to negotiate with and the north knows them as confirmed cowards.

All we go do is siddon look. No state in SW is richer than any in the SS in terms of GDP. They will suffer for the next 400yrs in slavery to the north!

Operation 12 monkeys will be a peaceful seccession

8 Likes

Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by abduljabbar4(m): 6:18am On May 13, 2015
What do you expect from a stupwd biafran? Wey ur source?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS / "Buhari Will Not Tolerate Killings, Kidnappings" -Minister Of Interior, Dambazau / How Much Money Do You Think Was In The Bullion Vans At Tinubu's House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.