Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,202 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph (55578 Views)

Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again / Nollywood Actor Spotted At Popular Market Selling ‘okrika’ (video) / Shame: See What Kid Actress Regina Daniel & Actor Spotted Doing with pant down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by Billboyy: 12:21am On Apr 04, 2019
oforjide:
that person beside anita is a woman impersonating bobrisky.it is just their plan for business.

Cool story FAM
Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by stanliwise(m): 1:10am On Apr 04, 2019
Godjone:
A wise man making his money and some mumu are busy hating
he is making money from people gossip, yeah but please keep the word 'wise' for something else.
Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by geezynoni: 1:18am On Apr 04, 2019
Olalan:
Guy just go dey sample those girls like crazy and love-vendor them to rich guys
true that
Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by Dredgemaster(m): 6:10am On Apr 04, 2019
Godjone:
. Bobrisky to you is a wise man? Pls what's your own definition of widom?
Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by godofuck231: 6:21am On Apr 04, 2019
Adewale1603:

so he/she doesn't have future ambition
another fargi
Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by ositadima1(m): 6:25am On Apr 04, 2019
Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by OyinO: 6:36am On Apr 04, 2019
Why are dumb fellows calling this guy a cross dresser? Is it to minimize the gravity of his perversion and immorality? This guy is a gay and transcended. She/him is a tabboo to any sane society in Africa. Our moral values have been eroded to a critical point by western civilization and Christianity.
Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:22am On Apr 04, 2019
xtophy1:
Being a cross dresser doesn't pain me about bobrisky... What pains me most is that she lacks content, sense and knowledge.

Ask bob, whats your name Her/his answer go be oooshey baddest.

Ask shim, what did u eat tonight??

Osshheeyy baddest will be her answer...

Guirl, are u mad??

Lol
Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by 2shure: 7:25am On Apr 04, 2019
The heat is too much
Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 04, 2019
I respect naija shaaa..

Unique way to make money..

His pattern be that...

For him village na man, for city na woman
Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by Bigzigg(m): 8:07am On Apr 04, 2019
Chaii..
Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by D1zion: 8:07am On Apr 04, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Lmao @wearing boots in summer
thank you very much my brother.I thought my eyes were not seeing very well.both he & the Anita. In this heat ooo.am just imagining who they're trying to impress in that place self.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:09am On Apr 04, 2019
D1zion:
thank you very much my brother.I thought my eyes were not seeing very well.both he & the Anita. In this heat ooo.am just imagining who they're trying to impress in that place self.
Lmao baffles one
Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by DaBogu: 8:12am On Apr 04, 2019
Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by kecee99(m): 8:31am On Apr 04, 2019
amaniro:
Why do we celebrate nonsense in Nigeria?
olamide all bleached up in dat photo
Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by Shegson12345(m): 9:20am On Apr 04, 2019
You must be a fool for your statement. show your face and let see how stupid you are, cant you think and realize this gut making hug of millions out this shit? tell me if any of your generations have seen 999,999 in there whole life. you are here talking of future your great grandfather cant even explain how it's going to turn out for you... cool cool

godofuck231:
SARS no see this one kill, I na people with future them de kill
Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by davillian(m): 10:38am On Apr 04, 2019
amaniro:
Because data is cheap, when bb sub was 5k per month we dont use our data for rubbish.
Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by BrightenC: 10:39am On Apr 04, 2019
Godjone:

That's not a wise man, he's the mumu you just mentioned. What a woman man�
Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by OnyesomJ(m): 10:51am On Apr 04, 2019
The reason why he put on Boot
He don’t want Them to see his man Leg ��
Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by jhubril(m): 10:59am On Apr 04, 2019
I'm pretty sure that the movie,once released for public consumption,will hit more than a million views . It will rake in millions of naira and increase , unwittingly,the fame of this Iconoclast. Neither of these is possible without the bad publicity synonymous with his name.
Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by QuinDimples(f): 1:06pm On Apr 04, 2019
honestly, i don't just understand this country..i don't even understand how this one is news and even made front page. SMH
Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by QuinDimples(f): 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2019
amaniro:

honestly, i don't just understand this country..i don't even understand how this one is news and even made front page. SMH
Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by godofuck231: 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2019
Shegson12345:
You must be a fool for your statement. show your face and let see how stupid you are, cant you think and realize this gut making hug of millions out this shit? tell me if any of your generations have seen 999,999 in there whole life. you are here talking of future your great grandfather cant even explain how it's going to turn out for you... cool cool

another faggy butt, dippers Don finish for market?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma shading him and his baby mama, Amanda? / Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub / Portable & Obi Cubana Distribute Odogwu Bitters Drink In Market (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.