Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,518 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph (55565 Views)

Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again / Nollywood Actor Spotted At Popular Market Selling ‘okrika’ (video) / Shame: See What Kid Actress Regina Daniel & Actor Spotted Doing with pant down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by SolexxBarry(m): 10:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
In this life ehn just try to have money and every other thing will fall in place

Solex Barry

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by Bar1941(m): 10:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
Will Bob use male or female washroom(toilet) incase he wishes to use one in public, Did anyone has an idea?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
v
Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by Ttipsy(f): 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
d girl sitting next to her b like
warris dis
Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
with his smelly puna abi preek

Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by Blacksavage: 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
What is this he-she want to act on..?? Ugly dragon..
Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by Adewale1603(m): 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
godofuck231:
SARS no see this one kill, I na people with future them de kill

so he/she doesn't have future ambition

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by TinaG(f): 10:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
Been thinking, does he still have amu?
Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by meccuno: 10:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
helinues:
Wearing boots in almost 33 degrees celcius undecided
39 - 40 degrees
Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by midnighter(f): 11:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
Bar1941:
Will Bob use male or female washroom(toilet) incase he wishes to use one in public, Did anyone has an idea?

If he were not famous, the female because he cant possibly enter the male bathroom looking like this, even if hes still in possession of his _penis

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by Walehelt(m): 11:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
Actor or actress?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by wizod(m): 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
amaniro:
Why do we celebrate nonsense in Nigeria?
because Nigeria is a nonesense country

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by midnighter(f): 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
He has nice legs

If he is into runs then he wont remove his _penis because there are men and women who are into that kind of thing and will pay serious money

especially in the entertainment business that is especially perverse
Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by princegeo(m): 11:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
Wetin these one go dy act
Na woman Abu Na man
Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by laosy(m): 11:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
amaniro:
Ah swear, too much of mediocrity
Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by id911(m): 11:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
midnighter:
He has nice legs

If he is into runs then he wont remove his _penis because there are men and women who are into that kind of thing and will pay serious money

especially in the entertainment business that is especially perverse

Out of experience I guess

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by DonDraper66: 11:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
Godjone:
A wise man making his money and some mumu are busy hating
ur a kind...
Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by midnighter(f): 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
id911:

Out of experience I guess

Lol experience of what

im finding his case interesting from a sociological point of view. our society ought to condemn such things but he is thriving

I want to see if this births some kind of movement because im sure hes not the only one who feels like doing this
Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by SirLakes: 11:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
amaniro:
ori won ti yi danu ni sir grin
Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by Vivianagoja(m): 11:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
Mind u actress not actor... .Lol
Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by Lihyunpark(m): 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
when did his bweast grow like that?
Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by TANID(m): 11:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
INTEGRITYA1:
Nice
Hello Do U Wan To Buy Land Or You Wan Sale Land I'm From Ilorin
Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by MacTv: 11:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
What a risky move grin
Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by paulhunter: 11:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
dont do any thing stupid in 042
Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:57pm On Apr 03, 2019
TANID:

Hello Do U Wan To Buy Land Or You Wan Sale Land I'm From Ilorin

I'm a real estate consultant and I have registered Real Estate company in Nigeria.

I partner with reliable and reputable real estate companies in Nigeria and I help clients in buying.

At the same time I market for individuals who wanted to sell as well.
Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by oforjide: 12:04am On Apr 04, 2019
Godjone:
A wise man making his money and some mumu are busy hating
my broda use ur brain, that person on that chair isn't a man,the original bobrisky has been changed with that thing out there,it is purely business stratage so the person on that chair is a lady acting as bobrisky.
Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by Pelumi75(m): 12:05am On Apr 04, 2019
Lol
Wondering why op is still referring her as 'he'
Such bomboclat
Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by Hotfreezer: 12:05am On Apr 04, 2019
042, we dash una.
Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by oforjide: 12:07am On Apr 04, 2019
Billboyy:
Nice one bob
that person beside anita is a woman impersonating bobrisky.it is just their plan for business.
Re: Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph by oforjide: 12:11am On Apr 04, 2019
Blacksavage:
What is this he-she want to act on..??
Ugly dragon..
bros don't be deceived, that person out there is a woman claiming Bobrisky.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) / Is Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma shading him and his baby mama, Amanda? / Jamiu Azeez Involved In Car Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.