Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Here Is The Amazing Artwork Bontle Created For Priddy Ugly On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Here Is The Amazing Artwork Bontle Created For Priddy Ugly On His Birthday (367 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Responds To Lady Who Claimed She Called Laura Ikeji ‘ugly’ On Rholagos / Women Not Created For Men – Seun Kuti / I Maybe Ugly On The Face But I Confuse Man With My Big Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is The Amazing Artwork Bontle Created For Priddy Ugly On His Birthday by Deborahjohn(f): 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2019

Cheerful Birthday to the Hip Hop star, Priddy Ugly, yet his bae, Bontle Modiselle has knocked his socks off with a work of art she did herself.

As per Priddy, he stated, it took Bontle 2 hours to draw him yet what amazed him the most was that he never realized his better half was such an extraordinary craftsman.

“I’ve been with my closest companion for a long time and known her for 12. At Midnight when my birthday began she inquired as to whether we had paper, and revealed to me she needed to make notes for a content she was learning. after 2 hours, she gave me this paper. I didn’t realize that she could draw, despite everything i’m shook. Much thanks to you @bontle.modiselle you’re everything.” Priddy shared.

https://www.flexyhype.net/entertainment/amazing-artwork-bontle-created-priddy-ugly-birthday/

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Leo Mezie, Requires N20m For An Urgent Kidney Transplant / Man Nabbed After Stealing His Wife’s Panties In Edo State (video) / Ubi Franklin Announces He Is Expecting A 3rd Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.