Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,656 members, 7,955,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

When Is The Best Time To Study And Understand Effectively? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Is The Best Time To Study And Understand Effectively? (419 Views)

How To Read And Understand / How To Study And Make Good Grades – Tips For Average Students / Smart Ways To Read And Understand For Higher Grade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Is The Best Time To Study And Understand Effectively? by Flashacademy(m): 1:56am On Apr 04, 2019
Hello Nairaland!!

I just finished my article that explains the best time to read and understand effectively. Trust me; you will enjoy this article don't miss it.

To read, simply click the link below:
https://flashacademy.com.ng/best-times-to-study-and-understand/

https://flashacademy.com.ng/best-times-to-study-and-understand/

Thank you!
Re: When Is The Best Time To Study And Understand Effectively? by Blisplendor12(f): 3:09am On Apr 04, 2019
When you know that your head is correct
1.No family palava
2. No witchcraft partner either in form of boyfriend or girlfriend.
3. When you have food to eat
All is just rest of mind
Re: When Is The Best Time To Study And Understand Effectively? by respect80(m): 6:02am On Apr 04, 2019
Different strokes for different foes

(1) (Reply)

Australian & Canadan Ielts, Toefl Immigration Runs / Please I Need Assistance On My Project / KWASU Governing Council Shutdowns University Over Appointment Of Acting VC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.