Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak (45986 Views)

Policeman, Olalekan Ogunyemi, Sentenced To Death For Killing Kolade Johnson. / Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics / Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by tendingNews: 2:04am On Apr 04, 2019
How I Shot Kolade - Killer SARS Officer Recounts

The SARS officers suspected to have carried out the shooting of Kolade Johnson have been paraded by the police. The Police Commissioner revealed their names as (1) Insp Ogunyemi Olalekan and (2) Sgt Godwin Orji attached to Anti Cultism Squad.

The Eyewitnesses recount how the incident happened, even as the main officer who released the bullet that killed Kolade Johnson speaks and explains how his attempt to arrest Indian Hemp smokers led to the shooting and eventual killing of the 36-year-old Kolade.

The sister of Kolade Johnson who was with him for 2 years also speaks in the video.

Meanwhile, President Muhammadu Buhari has reacted to the Killing of Kolade Johnson following outrage generating by the killing.

The President said:

"I acknowledge the genuine outrage from citizens and Civil Society groups regarding the activities of SARS. As you’re aware, the Suspects in the Kolade Johnson killing are in custody. When the orderly room trial is concluded, indicted officers will be prosecuted in court."

" The recent unfortunate action of SARS operatives from the Lagos State Police Command, which led to the avoidable death of Mr. Kolade Johnson, is deeply regretted. Once again, our condolences to the family of the deceased. I’m aware the Police authorities have visited them."

Watch video below as the main police target, Eyewitnesses, shooter and killer of Kolade Johnson speak....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/police-parade-killers-of-kolade-johnson.html

1 Share

Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by tendingNews: 2:04am On Apr 04, 2019
Watch the video HERE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:30am On Apr 04, 2019
See how fresh and big those sars are ... they naturally looks like a thief

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by Larryfest(m): 2:48am On Apr 04, 2019
Stupid unprofessional idiots licensed to carry arms...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:05am On Apr 04, 2019
Anybody who has witnessed the way SARS harass/arrest people will understand that those people have just two motives.To Extort and to kill....Once they see any young guy with a backpack,dreadlocks,or tattoo,he is automatically referred to as a yahoo boy or a cultist even without proper investigation.

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by 2shure: 6:39am On Apr 04, 2019
Kolade pol edu student
He don bleach sef
Hs used to be dark and slim
Nawa o.
Klow . I saw him last in 2011

6 Likes

Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by McAausim: 9:24am On Apr 04, 2019
cry

It shall never be well wit them cry

I never u were going to die, after Liverpool first half analysis

RIP..... cry

1 Like

Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by Chipink(f): 9:24am On Apr 04, 2019
undecided
Rest in peace kolade
But I hope, he was not among those mocking those innocent guys killed in ABA by the Nigerian military.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by Rexnegro(m): 9:24am On Apr 04, 2019
what are they speaking again?

2 Likes

Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by Wizygreat12: 9:24am On Apr 04, 2019
wish myself a day soft as silk.. white as milk.. sweet as honey&full of money. may all my dreams come true.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY To MySelf....My Pple show me ❤is my Day

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by Cceramicaltd: 9:24am On Apr 04, 2019
We want justice for this young man that was cut short!

2 Likes

Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by Kay512: 9:24am On Apr 04, 2019
With this pot-belly, how can he swiftly swing into combat mode when it's time to do his written duty. Special Anti-Robbery Squad with the belly of a pregnant woman.

Not impressive.

With just #3,500, you too can start a blog. Ask me how.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by ainas247: 9:25am On Apr 04, 2019
they should kill those who kill the innocent boy and see how it feels..

want to put your business on Google?
check my profile

1 Like

Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by pawesome(m): 9:25am On Apr 04, 2019
In Jos, SARS have gone undercover o.. We no longer hear of them.

3 Likes

Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by quincyshakur(m): 9:26am On Apr 04, 2019
At dis point i choose to remain silent lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by AntiWailer: 9:27am On Apr 04, 2019
i dont get it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by agbaje123: 9:27am On Apr 04, 2019
this is getting messier
Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by Billboyy: 9:27am On Apr 04, 2019
Okay then wicked people.
Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by eben1marketer: 9:27am On Apr 04, 2019
All we want is Justice for kolade.

Don't let amateurs ruin your website. Get a professional web design for your business without advance payment. #PayLater. See our beautiful designs HERE

1 Like

Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by WilliamsChelster(m): 9:27am On Apr 04, 2019
Let them die by firing squad or hanging or preferrably stabbing them with bottles so they die slowly and painfully. Let their family members bury and see how painful it is. Na so I see one SARS guy wearing iWatch yesterday. How much be em salary wey he won take buy iWatch undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by Kendumazy(m): 9:28am On Apr 04, 2019
Such a young dude gone just like that. Rip

1 Like

Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 04, 2019
angry
Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by remele2(f): 9:31am On Apr 04, 2019
Why is that one hand always on his tommy,,,, does the tommy require hand support so it doesnt drag him down?

24 Likes

Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by lastempero: 9:32am On Apr 04, 2019
Cant even understand the report itself.
Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by sunnedee2: 9:32am On Apr 04, 2019
Even if the Folorunso Ismail is their Target, do they have the right to shoot him??
Is he armed?
Is he aiming a gun at them?

Police officers are not supposed to shoot at unarmed civilians!

And why is that one always using one hand to cover his stomach?
The belle wan fall? Abi na for protection?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by Lekan1o1: 9:32am On Apr 04, 2019
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. / Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime / Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.