Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak (45999 Views)

Policeman, Olalekan Ogunyemi, Sentenced To Death For Killing Kolade Johnson. / Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics / Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by 9jaRealist: 9:33am On Apr 04, 2019
Abegi look at the big belly of Nigerian policemen...
That’s probably why they shoot people because they cannot chase after suspects.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by Ugohenryugo(m): 9:38am On Apr 04, 2019
And when did arresting Indian Hemp smokers become the primary or main duty of the police/sars? What happened to the narcotic agencies like NDLEA?

7 Likes

Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by Ikpongiton: 9:39am On Apr 04, 2019
misleading headline.where did the killer sars man speak ?
Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by Beblessedbaba: 9:41am On Apr 04, 2019
Your senses are missing. We understand

Chipink:
undecided the only thing I owe the kolade is "rest in peace" then I'm not even God to decide if he rested in peace or not.
I don't even care if the caught the police or not.

Considering the tribe this guy is from, there is even high chance he was among those mocking those innocent guys killed in ABA by the Nigerian military.

This is why u must not mock the death of others especially when they are innocent

Rip kolade
Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by Chipink(f): 9:45am On Apr 04, 2019
Beblessedbaba:
Your senses are missing. We understand

Because I hurt u abi
Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by eagleeye2: 9:46am On Apr 04, 2019
Chipink:
undecided the only thing I owe the kolade is "rest in peace" then I'm not even God to decide if he rested in peace or not.

Considering the tribe this guy is from, there is even high chance he was among those mocking those innocent guys killed in ABA by the Nigerian military.

This is why u must not mock the death of others especially when they are innocent

Rip kolade
Haba,,,, na wa for this kind hatred ohh.....
Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by Skoopy(m): 9:47am On Apr 04, 2019
You recklessly released a bullet all in the name of arresting Indian herm smokers, are they armed robbers?

3 Likes

Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by sunkieisland(m): 9:48am On Apr 04, 2019
It's amazing how some people come to this forum to show everyone their "putuskility".

Can you imagine someone leaving comments based on the victim's tribe.

It's pathetic

3 Likes

Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by willyjacs(m): 9:48am On Apr 04, 2019
Chipink:

Rip kolade
The most senseless thing I have read in 10 years.

how could a normal brain think this stupid?

this country has alot of problems; one of them is insanity.

go get a psychiatrist fast before u find a market.
what a big living bag of stupidity!!

5 Likes

Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by Chipink(f): 9:48am On Apr 04, 2019
eagleeye2:

Haba,,,, na wa for this kind hatred ohh.....

Read again, but with ur glasses this time around
Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by eagleeye2: 9:52am On Apr 04, 2019
Chipink:

Read again, but with ur glasses this time around
Enyia mechie gi onu osiso.... Do you know how your own death or any of your loved ones be will like? If you didn't know what to type you should have just ignored the thread, rather than making tribalistic statement.
Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by Chipink(f): 9:53am On Apr 04, 2019
eagleeye2:

[s]Enyia mechie gi onu osiso.... Do you know how your own death or any of your loved ones be will like? If you didn't know what to type you should have just ignored the thread, rather than making tribalistic statement.[/s]

Dunce read again.
Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by eagleeye2: 9:55am On Apr 04, 2019
Chipink:

Dunce read again.
Nna gi bu dunce

2 Likes

Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by flington4550(m): 9:55am On Apr 04, 2019
How I wish an eye can be removed, left leg cut off and the right arm chopped off as well from this two set of miserable,vagabonds wey their family members go mourn throughout this year and beyound
Sigh embarassed
Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by Chipink(f): 9:56am On Apr 04, 2019
eagleeye2:

Nna gi bu dunce

Omoale jati jati grin.
Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 04, 2019
Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by Oddsman(m): 10:03am On Apr 04, 2019
Good example. Their trigger-happy colleagues will think twice. Check signature for odds that pay
Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by Chipink(f): 10:08am On Apr 04, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

Babe u get heart, are u married, let me pray for your husband to rest well

And ur moniker is BUHARIISBURIED? undecided

U need mental health
Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 04, 2019
Chipink:
undecided
Rest in peace kolade
But I hope, he was among those mocking those innocent guys killed in ABA by the Nigerian military.

ode.
Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by bigtt76(f): 10:14am On Apr 04, 2019
Are they now NDLEA that is running after hemp smokers? SMH we play too much in this country undecided

tendingNews:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/police-parade-killers-of-kolade-johnson.html
Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 10:17am On Apr 04, 2019
Wizygreat12:
wish myself a day soft as silk.. white as milk.. sweet as honey&full of money. may all my dreams come true.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY To MySelf....My Pple show me ❤is my Day
Insensitive!
Into the trash
Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by kayponpin: 10:24am On Apr 04, 2019
SARS AGAIN..................
you people no dey hear word.
Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by trappatoni(m): 10:30am On Apr 04, 2019
2shure:
Kolade pol edu student
He don bleach sef
Hs used to be dark and slim
Nawa o.
Klow . I saw him last in 2011
what has this got to do with him being murdered. Smh
Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by ikorodureporta: 10:40am On Apr 04, 2019
I watched it on channels..
That guy dread really dope
Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by Toks2008(m): 10:44am On Apr 04, 2019
Who don die don die. May GOD PROTECT US ALL.

R.I.P Kolade
Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by MyGeneration(m): 10:47am On Apr 04, 2019
5years imprisonment plus sack would be a good pay back for them.

After that release there address to the public, so that all those people they have extorted and humiliated can locate them.

2 Likes

Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by MyGeneration(m): 10:50am On Apr 04, 2019
Its so obvious that the SARS man is lieing.

Nobody for this Nigeria get mind mob SARS or Army with a cocked gun. Even without a gun SARS commands fear alone. Oga you must suffer.

1 Like

Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by enemyofprogress: 10:51am On Apr 04, 2019
2shure:
Kolade pol edu student
He don bleach sef
Hs used to be dark and slim
Nawa o.
Klow . I saw him last in 2011
was he your ex boyfriend?
Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 04, 2019
Chipink:

And ur moniker is BUHARIISBURIED? undecided

U need mental health
Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by donbenie(m): 10:55am On Apr 04, 2019
Chipink:
undecided
Rest in peace kolade
But I hope, he was among those mocking those innocent guys killed in ABA by the Nigerian military.

Seriously,

Must you bring Tribalism into every issue?

What does this have to do with Aba.
Re: The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak by donbenie(m): 11:00am On Apr 04, 2019
Wizygreat12:
wish myself a day soft as silk.. white as milk.. sweet as honey&full of money. may all my dreams come true.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY To MySelf....My Pple show me ❤is my Day
Yeah,

Wishing yourself a day soft as silk on top a thread of an innocent man's murder..

Very original,

Must be proud of yourself.. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Underground Ritualist Den Uncovered At Obadeyi Bus Stop, Lagos / Policemen Who Killed Ogar Jombo, Civil Defence Officer Remanded In Prison (Photo / Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.