Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

South Africa: Nigerians Attacked, Shops Looted In Fresh Xenophic Attacks - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South Africa: Nigerians Attacked, Shops Looted In Fresh Xenophic Attacks (31225 Views)

Xenophobia: Nigerians Attacked In South Africa Again (Photos) / Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack / Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa: Nigerians Attacked, Shops Looted In Fresh Xenophic Attacks by dazzlingd(m): 9:52am On Apr 04, 2019
This world belongs to us all and everyone has the right to live wherever they want.. I'll advise our Nigerian brothers in SA to be well armed with sophisticated weapons. Miscreants like this should be be treated eye for an eye...
Re: South Africa: Nigerians Attacked, Shops Looted In Fresh Xenophic Attacks by falebe: 9:53am On Apr 04, 2019
Why nah, South Africa should remember that we are one Africa, we are brothers and sisters, but if you insist on killing the ��, remember you guys have company worth billions of dollars in ��, And many �� are in Nigeria also
Re: South Africa: Nigerians Attacked, Shops Looted In Fresh Xenophic Attacks by Willialex47: 9:54am On Apr 04, 2019
This is very bad, they’ve killed people and injured so many people.
Re: South Africa: Nigerians Attacked, Shops Looted In Fresh Xenophic Attacks by BabaAroba: 9:55am On Apr 04, 2019
anochuko01:
i just imagine this S.A in another 40yrs!
the 40 years is too much i give them 10years everything will turn around
Re: South Africa: Nigerians Attacked, Shops Looted In Fresh Xenophic Attacks by Westtimeline: 9:56am On Apr 04, 2019
Chipink:

But this is ur fellow afonja yoruba brother that was murdered by southafrican police for pushing drugs.

The lady beheaded in Saudi Arabia for drugs last week was a Yoruba.
Currently over 12 yorubas are on death row in Saudi Arabia for pushing drugs..
You afonja vultures never cease to amaze me ur hypocrisy stinks.

But On serious note XhosaNostra this getting too much for ur country,.stop xenophobia.
Even aboki on death row are Yorubas to you. Can you tell us your brothers on death row in Malaysia, Indonesia?
Re: South Africa: Nigerians Attacked, Shops Looted In Fresh Xenophic Attacks by Ugosample(m): 9:59am On Apr 04, 2019
This is a big shame
Re: South Africa: Nigerians Attacked, Shops Looted In Fresh Xenophic Attacks by iammo(m): 10:00am On Apr 04, 2019
Marvelbars:

I think your foolishness cost you your brain, must you mention ipob in your statement or is it only Igbo that do bad things outside Nigeria you must be mad I swear, you better go buy yourself a brain to think. Animal

It's either you try to learn or continue behaving like gorilla

Fvctard, if you dunce needs a wake up call to reality you would continue getting it, your people die hopelessly in the north since 1960 and get issued quite notice, all around the world people hate you . Yet your own concern is which tribe comits the most crime. Arguing with you is a waste of time

1 Like

Re: South Africa: Nigerians Attacked, Shops Looted In Fresh Xenophic Attacks by Naajjii: 10:00am On Apr 04, 2019
able1993:
This would not have happened if their own country was conducive to live. So far between 2015 , Nigeria has become another thing. it's really difficult when you don't select the right leader or you don't have the right leader to select. Even after the vandalism, they won't still return to Nigeria because the hope of rising again or doing better over there is still higher than in Nigeria. Nigeria has continued to feature at the top of every bad index from the United Nations. From poverty capital, to the most hungry, to the unhappiest people and the likes. Yet, the rhetorics is they are fighting corruption and we are doing better. Should doing better not be the verdict of the people or how do you participate in a match and still ref the match....

Do you need motivation or words of encouragement on how to pick back the pieces of your life, pass your exams, believe in yourself, build up your self esteem, business strategies or follow up successful men like Bill Gates, Thomas Sankara, Jerry Rawlings, Steve Jobs, Jack Ma and more, then visit Success stories

So Nigeria got to it's situation from 2015 right?
Re: South Africa: Nigerians Attacked, Shops Looted In Fresh Xenophic Attacks by IkpuMmadu: 10:01am On Apr 04, 2019
[quote author=Marvelbars post=77251938][/quote]
Re: South Africa: Nigerians Attacked, Shops Looted In Fresh Xenophic Attacks by Rotimi47: 10:02am On Apr 04, 2019
CaptainG00D:

These are list of ur afonja brothers, Yoruba(conehead) vultures about to be behaded in Saudi Arabia for drugs
One Yoruba woman already killed last week

Two Nigerians nabbed for shabu in Angeles City
By: Tonette Orejas - @ttorejasINQ
Philippine Daily Inquirer / 03:53 PM August 02, 2018

San Fernando — Two Nigerian men were arrested during a drug buy-bust operation in Angeles City, Pampanga for selling shabu or crystal meth to undercover policemen on Thursday.

Christopher Chukwuma, 33, and Ben Okoye, 34, were arrested at an apartment in Barangay Amsic, where the police seized about 50 grams of shabu, worth P150,000, sealed in six sachets.

ADVERTISEMENT

The P3,000 marked money used in the sting operation was found in the suspects’ possession.

The Bureau of Immigration has been asked to determine the status of Chukwuma and Okoye in the country, according to Chief Supt. Amador Corpus, regional police chief.

Read more: https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1017034/two-nigerians-nabbed-for-shabu-in-angeles-city#ixzz5k7Du7opm
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook
Re: South Africa: Nigerians Attacked, Shops Looted In Fresh Xenophic Attacks by Bojack(m): 10:02am On Apr 04, 2019
I seriously fücking don't think Africans are one

1 Like

Re: South Africa: Nigerians Attacked, Shops Looted In Fresh Xenophic Attacks by Chukazu: 10:04am On Apr 04, 2019
iammo:

cry

Nigerians/ Ipobians should respect themselves in other peoples territory, be a good resedent and integrate peacefully, all this no man's land mentality and December / Xmas hustle for village show off brings about strong hate

Good" resedent" with your suspended dead brain?

5 Likes

Re: South Africa: Nigerians Attacked, Shops Looted In Fresh Xenophic Attacks by Meliaen(f): 10:04am On Apr 04, 2019
Lekan1o1:

I'm a Yoruba but u are very stupid,
Stupidity is when u live in self denial that there are no Yorubas doing crimes in SA Too.
Besides the news didn't state they are a particular region,
We all need to stop this rubbish and look for a way forward.
Tribalism is meant for the dunces and shallow minds

There's Yoruba on the one hand and Yoruba Omo Ale on the other. Which are you? Latter I bet.

3 Likes

Re: South Africa: Nigerians Attacked, Shops Looted In Fresh Xenophic Attacks by Premiumwriter: 10:05am On Apr 04, 2019
iammo:

Just look at what hate and animalistic arrogance made you choose as your username MADmohammed , not only is Muhammad the most popular name in the world, it's also a name to an Islamic prophet similar to saying MADmoses to spite jews or MADJesus to spite Christians..... and if you face a terrible repercussions or punishment from the over billions of Muslims you try to spite, your family turn around to claim racism, xenophobia and terrorism.

Look man if you get an opportunity to leave in another man's land stop you silly "na me smart pass " "na me hustle pass" "no man's land" mentality
wait o, na because of the guy username you type all this stuff?

Religion is really a problem ah swear!

3 Likes

Re: South Africa: Nigerians Attacked, Shops Looted In Fresh Xenophic Attacks by Meliaen(f): 10:05am On Apr 04, 2019
Are they igbos? Who cares?
Re: South Africa: Nigerians Attacked, Shops Looted In Fresh Xenophic Attacks by Trendy247: 10:07am On Apr 04, 2019
KingSango:

As an American I love Nigerians they bring business and life to an area

The Caucasians and the house niggers in South Africa keep the South Africa poor as dirt

Have you seen the areas reserve for them They gave them the poorest land and cut them out of every resource

It's still that way for the poor South African youth oppressed in their own land in the richest economy in Africa

They leaders give them the Nigerians to hate because Nigerians showing them how to create your own market

Are u related to Donald Duke?
Re: South Africa: Nigerians Attacked, Shops Looted In Fresh Xenophic Attacks by alexxo11(m): 10:08am On Apr 04, 2019
Emmanuel226:
if i catch any south African for Nigeria eh angry dey wont be alive to tell d story sad
grin grin grin see this goat....catch them doing what exactly in nigeriacatch catch catch....have you ever heard of angels leaving heaven and go meandering around in helluse your brain.
Re: South Africa: Nigerians Attacked, Shops Looted In Fresh Xenophic Attacks by Neimar: 10:09am On Apr 04, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
Look at how the piglets made UNN hostel dirty.

They carry their uncouth, dirty behaviour everywhere.

If we had allowed them Biafra then, Nigeria would have been a great country and their country like South Sudan

ur moniker says it all
U 're no different from Ivar

1 Like

Re: South Africa: Nigerians Attacked, Shops Looted In Fresh Xenophic Attacks by nwanyionitsha: 10:18am On Apr 04, 2019
iammo:

cry

Nigerians/ Ipobians should respect themselves in other peoples territory, be a good resedent and integrate peacefully, all this no man's land mentality and December / Xmas hustle for village show off brings about strong hate

See fuul. The one that SARS killed recently while watching football, did i not read somewhere that he ran back from SA due to this same xenophobic attack? Smh
Oya, go and collect 3months visa from Dubai tongue

I also believe you will get special treatment at the UK, US, SA and Canadian embassies. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa: Nigerians Attacked, Shops Looted In Fresh Xenophic Attacks by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 04, 2019
dainformant:
According to confirmed reports, Nigerian owned businesses were targeted as some shops were vandalised and goods stolen in a recent Xenophobic attack which happened on Tuesday in Mpumalanga Province, South Africa.

It was gathered that about eight Nigerians were abducted by South Africans in Evander, north-west of Secunda in Mpumalanga province of the country, but have been released after government intervention.

Some others were beaten mercilessly during attack by South African residents as can be seen in the video below.

Adetola Olubajo, president of the Nigerian union in South Africa, told NAN that the abducted Nigerians were released on Wednesday following pressure by the union on the South African authorities.

Olubajo said Nigerians in Evander had also informed the union about attacks on them in the province. “The mob arrested eight Nigerians and took them to an unknown destination.” Olubajo said the union had informed the Nigerian mission in South Africa about the incident.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/xenophobia-shops-looted-in-south-africa-as-8-kidnapped-nigerians-regain-freedom.html

what can we call the sack Boko-Haram gave to others Nigerians tribe living in Mairdugri, what can we call killings in Benue state by Fulani's? can we call that xenopo-citizen by Fulanis and organize indirect Bornu government support criminal. they arrest only 8 Nigerian's while hundreds die in Benue and Kastina alone and 50's across Nigeria dairy, while sad and happy trigger police or soldier kill 70's dairy and haven never fall, no justice. In south Africa life expectancy is 70 years while Nigeria is 52. so why are we crying for what happens there. let cry for this nation first.

3 Likes

Re: South Africa: Nigerians Attacked, Shops Looted In Fresh Xenophic Attacks by nwanyionitsha: 10:23am On Apr 04, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
Look at how the piglets made UNN hostel dirty.

They carry their uncouth, dirty behaviour everywhere.

If we had allowed them Biafra then, Nigeria would have been a great country and their country like South Sudan
Brain pain. You must get am by force.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa: Nigerians Attacked, Shops Looted In Fresh Xenophic Attacks by bigcasava1(m): 10:25am On Apr 04, 2019
Pls leave that God forsaken country
Re: South Africa: Nigerians Attacked, Shops Looted In Fresh Xenophic Attacks by Rolly22(m): 10:27am On Apr 04, 2019
lilianofentse:
Nigerians always act like they own everywhere. Mannerless

You lack common sense, so they should not own businesses in South Africa Just because they are not from South Africa? I wonder where most of you here are Just coming from, I don't Just get it.

4 Likes

Re: South Africa: Nigerians Attacked, Shops Looted In Fresh Xenophic Attacks by iammo(m): 10:28am On Apr 04, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
See fuul. The one that SARS killed recently while watching football, did i not read somewhere that he ran back from SA due to this same xenophobic attack? Smh
Oya, go and collect 3months visa from Dubai tongue

I also believe you will get special treatment at the UK, US, SA and Canadian embassies. grin

Jokes on all of you,. Monkeys continue shouting marginalization, xenophobia. Dunce don't know how much other people hate their uncouth criminal ways........ shamee!!!!!!
Re: South Africa: Nigerians Attacked, Shops Looted In Fresh Xenophic Attacks by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 04, 2019
Chipink:

But this is ur fellow afonja yoruba brother that was murdered by southafrican police for pushing drugs.

The lady beheaded in Saudi Arabia for drugs last week was a Yoruba.
Currently over 12 yorubas are on death row in Saudi Arabia for pushing drugs..
You afonja vultures never cease to amaze me ur hypocrisy stinks.

But On serious note XhosaNostra this getting too much for ur country,.stop xenophobia.

chai 95% na afonja, hope abike dabiri does something tangible about this ugly trend when next she goes shopping.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa: Nigerians Attacked, Shops Looted In Fresh Xenophic Attacks by princehinnex: 10:30am On Apr 04, 2019
This guys should have an understanding that they have investment herer that is thriving and it will not be nice is vengeance is taken
Re: South Africa: Nigerians Attacked, Shops Looted In Fresh Xenophic Attacks by nwanyionitsha: 10:30am On Apr 04, 2019
Pearlyakin:

Flat head Ashawo, i guess you are so dumb to know that one emeka and Isaac are among the names of people on the death roll in Saudi Arabia you flat head morons will never cease to commit crime even in Saudi Arabia and UAE.
Knack your head for pillar, who cares.
Here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa: Nigerians Attacked, Shops Looted In Fresh Xenophic Attacks by oldman112(m): 10:32am On Apr 04, 2019
iammo:

cry

With there senses we know them, so this is what you have to say or you still want to make sense after the former?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos / 8 Girls Jailed For Prostitution In Abuja / Passenger Knocks Out Conductor For Refusing To Give Him His Change(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.