Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Husband, JJC Skillz' Birthday With Loveup Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Husband, JJC Skillz' Birthday With Loveup Photos (32259 Views)

Kizz Daniel And Beverly Osu Shares Adorable Loveup Photo / Adorable Loveup Photo Of Adebayo And His Wife With Their New Born Baby / Ushbebe Celebrates His Wife, Annette Nuagbe On Her Birthday With Loveup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Husband, JJC Skillz' Birthday With Loveup Photos by majamajic(m): 7:53am On Apr 04, 2019
phransix2:
Blessed Guy...

Got married to a humble ATM...

he is used to that, he will later run when she wise up. just like Mercy husband.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Husband, JJC Skillz' Birthday With Loveup Photos by blackpanda: 7:54am On Apr 04, 2019
Obviously jenida don carry second belle

Am the first to say it ooo grin
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Husband, JJC Skillz' Birthday With Loveup Photos by pagorino(m): 7:54am On Apr 04, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
My only problem.. she is not fine
bad belle... You keep hating, she keeps growing and glowing. Go get a life and stop hating ewu

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Husband, JJC Skillz' Birthday With Loveup Photos by streetsoldier1(m): 8:02am On Apr 04, 2019
I still dey doubt say funke born sha...the whole thing looks like arrangement, anyways since she dey happy and thatz what matters
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Husband, JJC Skillz' Birthday With Loveup Photos by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 04, 2019
Funke akindele and her 'notice me lifestyle' no be today. I wonder why she has refused to show us her baby bump even after birth. I thought they said she truly gave birth to those twins. If their birth wasn't via surrogacy, she would have jumped to the media to show us different postures of baby bump. I know her for that. Our people are easily deceived, dunno why. There's nothing had in her telling Nigerians and her fans the truth after all, it's her life.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Husband, JJC Skillz' Birthday With Loveup Photos by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 04, 2019
streetsoldier1:
I still dey doubt say funke born sha...the whole thing looks like arrangement, anyways since she dey happy and thatz what matters
exactly my point. You just read my mind. See my comment below. If a lie flies at the speed of 1000km per hour for 20 years, it only takes a day for the truth to meet and overtake it. We're watching with keen interest. By the time every key k kwa tje truth, she would have lost trust and respect of her major fans.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Husband, JJC Skillz' Birthday With Loveup Photos by oginniboy(m): 8:25am On Apr 04, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
must u comment...
.I don't understand some people at all....shey u fne

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Husband, JJC Skillz' Birthday With Loveup Photos by mimicue(f): 8:25am On Apr 04, 2019
fairfora:
Funke akindele and her 'notice me lifestyle' no be today. I wonder why she has refused to show us her baby bump even after birth. I thought they said she truly gave birth to those twins. If their birth wasn't via surrogacy, she would have jumped to the media to show us different postures of baby bump. I know her for that. Our people are easily deceived, dunno why. There's nothing had in her telling Nigerians and her fans the truth after all, it's her life.

haters. you cant view and pass, its because of people like you she refused to show her bump and babies, people of the world
is it your baby or is it your money she will use to train the children, please drink water and mind your business

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Husband, JJC Skillz' Birthday With Loveup Photos by phransix2: 8:42am On Apr 04, 2019
majamajic:

he is used to that, he will later run when she wise up. just like Mercy husband.

Which Mercy abeg?
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Husband, JJC Skillz' Birthday With Loveup Photos by donbenie(m): 9:05am On Apr 04, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
Wetin come be your own inside the matter? angry

The husband done complain to you before? shocked
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Husband, JJC Skillz' Birthday With Loveup Photos by donbenie(m): 9:08am On Apr 04, 2019
fairfora:
You're a HATEFUL and SPITEFUL human..

May the CUP you use to measure for others be the same that is used to judge your own case..

EVIL personified..

I would hate to be your neighbor,

You're capable of poisoning others just for looking at you wrongly..

Sorry excuse for a human.. angry

#TUFIA

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Husband, JJC Skillz' Birthday With Loveup Photos by Jancy606(f): 9:27am On Apr 04, 2019
Happy birthday her KING
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Husband, JJC Skillz' Birthday With Loveup Photos by henrysam(m): 9:49am On Apr 04, 2019
Treasuredlove:
oh really?

Sebi u r the one that gave them biro to sign the contract

This is what mature relationship looks like. Learn from them

Nonsense everywhere
Don't mind them. Those ones that are always loved up. Where are they today? This couple exudes maturity. That's all.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Husband, JJC Skillz' Birthday With Loveup Photos by TANID(m): 10:13am On Apr 04, 2019
Toosure70:
you mean your noise.
hahahahahaha! I Don't Notice That I Read It Like "Inu"
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Husband, JJC Skillz' Birthday With Loveup Photos by regma: 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2019
God bless your new age in Jesus' name. Happy Birthday to you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bambam Wears Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit / UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan / Adunni Ade Mocks Instagram Trolls, After They Slammed Her Over Bikini Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.