Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Celebration Of The People The Moment Wike Won The Election (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebration Of The People The Moment Wike Won The Election (photos) (34966 Views)

The Moment Wike Denied Suing Atiku Over PDP Presidential Primary (Video) / Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) / The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebration Of The People The Moment Wike Won The Election (photos) by amaniro: 8:58am On Apr 04, 2019
PatrioticNaija:
Celebrate another 4YEARS of BLACK SOOT pollution and continued security threats. Thank God I have relocated my family from SOOT City PH

Forget. Violence is in their blood.
Re: Celebration Of The People The Moment Wike Won The Election (photos) by surevik(f): 8:58am On Apr 04, 2019
Nobody will drink from gutter like our brothers from the other side.
Re: Celebration Of The People The Moment Wike Won The Election (photos) by DonBenny77(m): 8:58am On Apr 04, 2019
even if wike hasnt done well in terms of job creation and empowerment we prefer him to Judas. Amaechi will never be relevant in rivers state
Re: Celebration Of The People The Moment Wike Won The Election (photos) by Danwakae(m): 8:58am On Apr 04, 2019
Passionate888:
The way lagosians hate PDP is the same way we hate apc in Rivers State... PDP is our way of life.

YOU ARE NOT CORRECT!!

EVEN IN 2015 LAGOSIANS VOTED PDP AND THE OBA OF LAGOS THREATEN THE IGBOS

ON A FREE AND FAIR ELECTION IN LAGOS, PDP WILL WIN LAGOS

BUT, RIGGING IS A COMMON PRACTISE IN NIGERIA
Re: Celebration Of The People The Moment Wike Won The Election (photos) by Paulpeterparker: 8:59am On Apr 04, 2019
politics is a game. dont be surprise that wike and ameachi are just creating a scene but within themselves they are buying drinks for each others.
Re: Celebration Of The People The Moment Wike Won The Election (photos) by Free4tope(m): 9:00am On Apr 04, 2019
No be small thing.
Una wehdon
Re: Celebration Of The People The Moment Wike Won The Election (photos) by RillJ(m): 9:00am On Apr 04, 2019
Greatfuse:
Where is lizard of ubbimma?

Re: Celebration Of The People The Moment Wike Won The Election (photos) by Timfreds(m): 9:00am On Apr 04, 2019
Wike is Amaechi nemesis.
Re: Celebration Of The People The Moment Wike Won The Election (photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 9:00am On Apr 04, 2019
i thought i aw myself on dat pix cool
Re: Celebration Of The People The Moment Wike Won The Election (photos) by sexyking1: 9:01am On Apr 04, 2019
PatrioticNaija:
Celebrate another 4YEARS of BLACK SOOT pollution and continued security threats. Thank God I have relocated my family from SOOT City PH
Same way people are running out of Nigeria cos of APC. Do u know dat if visa is easy to get, I doubt if u will still see anybody in this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebration Of The People The Moment Wike Won The Election (photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 9:01am On Apr 04, 2019
Greatfuse:
Amaechisaurus rex.

1 Like

Re: Celebration Of The People The Moment Wike Won The Election (photos) by GMbuharii: 9:04am On Apr 04, 2019
Lizard of ubima/coneheads/sophisticated moorons now

grin grin grin

Re: Celebration Of The People The Moment Wike Won The Election (photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 9:04am On Apr 04, 2019
there will be no more Apc,no more no more, no more no more for many eight eight years grin
Re: Celebration Of The People The Moment Wike Won The Election (photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 9:05am On Apr 04, 2019
SONG:

there will be no more Amaechi,no more no more, no more no more for many eight eight years grin
Re: Celebration Of The People The Moment Wike Won The Election (photos) by Gandollaar(f): 9:05am On Apr 04, 2019
PatrioticNaija:
Yet the lizard of ubima and his evil party wanted the state so badly. Kuku kee yasef Oga grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebration Of The People The Moment Wike Won The Election (photos) by Gandollaar(f): 9:06am On Apr 04, 2019
Greatfuse:
Hiding under the railway track. grin
Re: Celebration Of The People The Moment Wike Won The Election (photos) by GMbuharii: 9:06am On Apr 04, 2019
sexyking1:

Same way people are running out of Nigeria cos of APC. Do u know dat if visa is easy to get, I doubt if u will still see anybody in this country

I tell you,you won't see anybody.

Who want to remain in this zoo..

Am even thinking of moving away to ivory coast for now.
I hate this country with passion,am sorry
Re: Celebration Of The People The Moment Wike Won The Election (photos) by tuniski: 9:06am On Apr 04, 2019
Esseite:

Yeah, and you can see where the deeo blues rank on self sufficiency states along side terrorism.
Sure that is. Why pdp remains the best for. Nigeria. A pro-enterprise party and nationalistic. On the other hand, apc encourage beggarly citizenry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebration Of The People The Moment Wike Won The Election (photos) by GMbuharii: 9:07am On Apr 04, 2019
PatrioticNaija:

Deeply concerned ZmB
grin

The people shall be free sooner or later.
Re: Celebration Of The People The Moment Wike Won The Election (photos) by tuniski: 9:08am On Apr 04, 2019
Buliwyf:

What is deep read and deep blue? Stop fooling yourself with that nonsense. There is nothing like that in Nigeria. This isn't American politics.
Eyah pele.
Re: Celebration Of The People The Moment Wike Won The Election (photos) by Kingjames(m): 9:09am On Apr 04, 2019
hired jobless gullible crowd
mtchew
Re: Celebration Of The People The Moment Wike Won The Election (photos) by SaintM90(m): 9:09am On Apr 04, 2019
surevik:
Nobody will drink from gutter like our brothers from the other side.

Just wait, they are coming for you! The BMC angry cool
Re: Celebration Of The People The Moment Wike Won The Election (photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 04, 2019
Bbb

1 Like

Re: Celebration Of The People The Moment Wike Won The Election (photos) by bilulu(m): 9:17am On Apr 04, 2019
PatrioticNaija:
The way you celebrated another 4 years of hunger, killings backwardness at the federal level..... Rivers isn't ur constituency so allow them celebrate their winning
Re: Celebration Of The People The Moment Wike Won The Election (photos) by bizzibodi(m): 9:17am On Apr 04, 2019
Wike d masterrigger!d 1who has SEC & judges in his pouch!!I hail thee!!!d problem of Rivers State is not money but how too spend it- wike

1 Like

Re: Celebration Of The People The Moment Wike Won The Election (photos) by igwefivestar(m): 9:19am On Apr 04, 2019
musictori:
See the excitement of the people the moment Wike won the Gubernatorial election. See the photos...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/celebration-of-people-moment-wike-won.html

and zombies will come here ND tell me wike rig. Amaechi on my mind now

Re: Celebration Of The People The Moment Wike Won The Election (photos) by tesppidd: 9:20am On Apr 04, 2019
Buliwyf:

What is deep read and deep blue? Stop fooling yourself with that nonsense. There is nothing like that in Nigeria. This isn't American politics.
lol

country where people decamp based on their stomach?

he's calling blue and deep blue.

Lol
Re: Celebration Of The People The Moment Wike Won The Election (photos) by adetes: 9:21am On Apr 04, 2019
Opinedecandid:
Yep
all these titles for this man
Re: Celebration Of The People The Moment Wike Won The Election (photos) by Dino98: 9:21am On Apr 04, 2019
Passionate888:
The way lagosians hate PDP is the same way we hate apc in Rivers State... PDP is our way of life.

TRUE....

We hate APC more than they hate PDP. If not for Tinubu APC would av fallen in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje: Ban Fulani Migration To The South Now!!! / PDP Chieftain Abandons Agbada, Jumps Fence Evading Arrest / Lai Mohammed Meets With Bloggers In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.