Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

How To Activate Free Dstv Premium Bouquet - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Activate Free Dstv Premium Bouquet (842 Views)

Activate Get Gaming In No Time: How To Activate Epic Games On Any Device / How To Activate Youtube Super Thanks / How To Activate 9mobile 2GB For 500 Naira, Valid For 2 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Activate Free Dstv Premium Bouquet by Greyfountain: 8:24am On Apr 04, 2019
Do you want to have unlimited access to DSTV premium channels. Then, this page is for you.

Alot of people on the internet are making hefty sum of money by engaging in this form of trade. Simply because every DSTV subscriber wants freedom from the large charge of DSTV subscriptions compared to other cable channels. If you want to learn this trade, then contact us via call or whatsapp 0.9.0.7.2.0.7.2.2.5.5

For Those That Want To Activate Their Cable
.....1.How Do We Go About This

If you are within Ikordu,Epe or Yaba, then you can come to our office right away. But if you are not in any of the mentioned destination, then you can contact us by call or WhatsApp 0.9.0.7.2.0.7.2.2.5.5 to work your cable for you. Our service is reliable and we take the satisfaction of our clients serious.

Requirement

To activate your free DSTV premium package, we will need just three things from you, which are needed to activate your package. They are,
1. Your IUC number number, or card number for other cable
2. Your name attached to the decoder
3. Your phone number attached to the Decoder

Our service is instantaneous. We focus on our client until the job is done.
How Long Does It Last

It takes 350 days which is almost a year. After this time, you can reactivate it again.
Contact Address

Call or WhatsApp us on 0.9.0.7.2.0.7.2.2.5.5

Confirm our service and testify.
Re: How To Activate Free Dstv Premium Bouquet by Greyfountain: 11:36am On Apr 05, 2019
Ideas Sold Out, We Are Out Of Service For Now
Re: How To Activate Free Dstv Premium Bouquet by Greyfountain: 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
Someone made a purchase from me. I lost my phone. Please message me here to get the requested link.
Re: How To Activate Free Dstv Premium Bouquet by scofield76: 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
Greyfountain:
Someone made a purchase from me. I lost my phone. Please message me here to get the requested link.
I and my brother has been calling your phone since Saturday, but it has been switched off. Give me the link
Re: How To Activate Free Dstv Premium Bouquet by mescan(m): 5:45pm On Apr 15, 2019
Hi it me Emeka, u send the link, login details and the card details to me on etimmothy@yahoo.com,
Re: How To Activate Free Dstv Premium Bouquet by mescan(m): 8:41am On Apr 16, 2019
Greyfountain:
Re: How To Activate Free Dstv Premium Bouquet by Greyfountain: 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
scofield76:

I and my brother has been calling your phone since Saturday, but it has been switched off. Give me the link
Sorry my friend. I will message you immediately
Re: How To Activate Free Dstv Premium Bouquet by mescan(m): 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
Greyfountain:
u re playing with my conscience
Re: How To Activate Free Dstv Premium Bouquet by scofield76: 11:06pm On May 31, 2019
Greyfountain:
Over a month plus now, I'm yet to get your message

(1) (Reply)

Can A Civilian Belong To The Army Officers Mess / Uba's June Test / How Far With Chevening Scholarship O?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.