Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,849 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Access Bank Delays Payment Of Allowance - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Access Bank Delays Payment Of Allowance (2638 Views)

Rivers State Begins Payment Of N15,000 To Corpers / NYSC DG Gives Update On The Payment Of New Minimum Wage / Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Delays Payment Of Allowance by sholaadeyemo(m): 8:45am On Apr 04, 2019
This is something that has been going on for sometime now but seems most corpers have been quiet about it. Payment of allowance comes in ending of the month through other banks but Access bank delays theirs till days later. This month, allowance was disbursed to corpers through other banks since 1st of April..but Access bank is yet to disburse to corpers using the bank. Many of these corpers are depending solely on this allowance.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Delays Payment Of Allowance by immaq8(f): 3:07pm On Apr 04, 2019
get fact(s) before posting. I got mine on the 2nd.
Re: Access Bank Delays Payment Of Allowance by yarimo(m): 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2019
immaq8:
which state?
Re: Access Bank Delays Payment Of Allowance by immaq8(f): 11:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
yarimo:
which state?
Lagos State.
Re: Access Bank Delays Payment Of Allowance by ayowiz(m): 12:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
immaq8:

Op is saying nothing but the truth access bank is always the last bank to pay alowwance's. They pay 3-4 days after most other banks

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Batch A Call Up Letter Printing 2018 Starts / Corper Turn Fried Yam Seller - NYSC Saga / Date Of Batch B Call-up Deferred

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.