Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

A Word From God: A Ward From The Lord: By His Ward: A Word Of Advice. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word From God: A Ward From The Lord: By His Ward: A Word Of Advice. (283 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Donates A Ward With Ventilators To LASUTH / A Word From God: A Ward From The Lord: By His Ward / If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word From God: A Ward From The Lord: By His Ward: A Word Of Advice. by TheIkoro(m): 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
A WORD FROM GOD: A WORD FROM THE LORD: BY HIS WARD: A WORD OF ADVICE, TO CHRISTENDOM.

I did say I will give none of thee the opportunity with which thou canst say - even as Pharaoh can,

"Behold, I knew it not."

And therefore, for those of thee that continue to insist I have to be Christian - be it by threatening with the Powers of Heaven; or by threatening to have me then choose between death by lightning, or death by electrocution, or Christianity; or by kicking me as a storm-tossed football into Christianity, with all the subtilty in cunning that has me then say I pray against being Christian even as fervently as Christians will tell thee to pray against evil - this is a Word of advice:

Even as one has declared Christianity to be a "death-trap," and at least one Moslem has given Issa the name "Ika;" even so do I say once again that the end I see approaching for Christianity is of The LORD declaring of it, even as He did of Saul:

"Has The LORD as great delight in burnt
offerings and sacrifices,
as in obeying The Voice of The LORD?
Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice,
and to hearken than the fat of rams.
For rebellion is as the sin of divination,
and stubbornness is as iniquity and
idolatry.
Because you have rejected The Word of The
LORD,
He has also rejected you from being king."

Repeat, O Christendom; A Word of Advice:

To obey is better than the sacrifice even of a man that lays his life down for his friends.

A Ward is enough for The Wise. How many Wards has thou had now, ever since the days of Moses?

- The Naked Truth (9th of August, 2019).
Re: A Word From God: A Ward From The Lord: By His Ward: A Word Of Advice. by TheIkoro(m): 3:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
TheIkoro:
A WORD FROM GOD: A WORD FROM THE LORD: BY HIS WARD: A WORD OF ADVICE, TO CHRISTENDOM.

I did say I will give none of thee the opportunity with which thou canst say - even as Pharaoh can,

"Behold, I knew it not."

And therefore, for those of thee that continue to insist I have to be Christian - be it by threatening with the Powers of Heaven; or by threatening to have me then choose between death by lightning, or death by electrocution, or Christianity; or by kicking me as a storm-tossed football into Christianity, with all the subtilty in cunning that has me then say I pray against being Christian even as fervently as Christians will tell thee to pray against evil - this is a Word of advice:

Even as one has declared Christianity to be a "death-trap," and at least one Moslem has given Issa the name "Ika;" even so do I say once again that the end I see approaching for Christianity is of The LORD declaring eventually of it, even as He did of Saul:

"Has The LORD as great delight in burnt
offerings and sacrifices,
as in obeying The Voice of The LORD?
Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice,
and to hearken than the fat of rams.
For rebellion is as the sin of divination,
and stubbornness is as iniquity and
idolatry.
Because you have rejected The Word of The
LORD,
He has also rejected you from being king."

Repeat, O Christendom; A Word of Advice:

To obey is better than the sacrifice even of a man that lays his life down for his friends.

A Ward is enough for The Wise. How many Wards has thou had now, ever since the days of Moses?

I will not say now, that I see the end approaching for Christianity to be that of being eventually also declared Cain. For even when it was said, "His blood would be on Christianity;" it was even then said, "If not for the few Christians that still pray for him."

(1) (Reply)

This Video Is Extremely Important. Please Watch. / The Supernatural Storms Awka The Anambra State Capital / Combat Between Nigerian Pastor And A Demon (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.