Stats: 3,154,316 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out (23061 Views)

Your Govt Is Temporary, I’ll Reclaim My Mandate – Atiku Tells Tinubu / I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi / Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate (2) (3) (4)

Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by Trillyonaire: 10:24am On Apr 04, 2019
Nobody in Rivers state knew you till Election day.

Stop embarrassing yourself

Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by okerekeikpo: 10:28am On Apr 04, 2019
BruncleZuma:

This guy wan disappear like Sergeant Awuse...
na sergeant awuse get visa Carina abi
Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by blackboy(m): 10:28am On Apr 04, 2019
Wike might not be 100% popular but any result other than Wike winning that election is a fraud. Who know AAC?

Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by Kobicove(m): 10:30am On Apr 04, 2019
Who even knows this buffoon?! undecided
Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by Glorymax: 10:33am On Apr 04, 2019
Awara or Awarawa, by this act of conspiracy collabo on your first attempt in political office, am sorry you have killed that career even before it starts.
Aren't you ashamed of making those statements or they were recorded while you were asleep.
Now I can the reason Why We were Where We Were lol
Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 04, 2019
I have been in Rivers state for years and this is the first time am seeing his picture, except nairaland is deceiving me. He had no campaign office in Rivers state, no ward chairman. Nobody knows his name but became relevant all of a sudden because of Amaechi and federal might. Amaechi wanted him to win so that he can decamp to APC that should have be the best way to deal a big blow to PDP cos Wike seems to be the strongest force backing PDP for now. PDP would have been dead long ago without Wike. Strike the shepherd and the sheep shall be scattered. Did he just say stolen mandate? How did it manage to come out from his mouth?
Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by judgementyard(m): 10:34am On Apr 04, 2019
Cry me a river!

Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by megareal: 10:36am On Apr 04, 2019
This guy still get mouth to talk so. One hard slap will reset his brain.

Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by BruncleZuma: 10:39am On Apr 04, 2019
okerekeikpo:
na sergeant awuse get visa Carina abi
Yup, same one (as I take hear am bro).
Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 04, 2019
Hahahahaha did you notice this guy use the word, teeming supporters and stolen mandate? Even he family members didn't know he was running for election. I am very sure your family members didn't vote for you . Where your campaign office dey for rivers state? Can your neighbours pronounce your name

Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by mauchiz: 10:46am On Apr 04, 2019
Shut up,
Nobody knows you or your party in Rivers state,
Is only amaechi and your village people that know you.

Go and rest

People like Nyesom Woke
Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:46am On Apr 04, 2019
Yeye. Who know you? How many times did u campaign? You should be happy u got that number of votes
Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by Jman06(m): 10:46am On Apr 04, 2019
Lolzzz...even unpopular candidates now claim that their mandates were stolen!

#My stolen mandate!# lol

Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by Consciency: 10:47am On Apr 04, 2019
Lil..who be this one? keep on crying , in fact full bucket with ya God damn tears... NA Wike u wan battle?...go and return the stove u borrowed from ya neighbour jareh
Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:49am On Apr 04, 2019
Awara my guy I laughed at you in swashili. Very unfortunate that you allowed yourself to be used by that botbellied lizard of ubima against his own godfather. How dare you claimed your mandate was stolen? Who know you in rivers state besides your family members and close associates. You came on board to contest on a platter. There was no campaign of any sort yet you claimed your mandate was stolen. If you know what is good for you, just seal up your mouth or else I will force you to drink gutter water in celebration of wike the fat headed crocodile of ikwerre. Damboroba shege

Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by barinedan(m): 10:50am On Apr 04, 2019
Which mandate is this vulture talking about? Is he :PWhich mandate is this vulture talking about? Is he
Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by Tarela007(m): 10:52am On Apr 04, 2019
This Awara guy or whatever he calls himself is demented���� mandate ko mandate ni..
Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by samsam2019: 10:57am On Apr 04, 2019
Nbote:
See dis one... Where u get mandate in d first place.. Go and collect ur mandate from Amaechi
Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by Chinashopping84: 10:58am On Apr 04, 2019
Please who has found Awara mandate.It's missing in ph here or can we get at toronto
Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by Jeffersonagain(m): 11:00am On Apr 04, 2019
ofeco:
it was not your mandate that was stolen because you never had one, it was your manhood that was stolen by your political friends.

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

Chai, this one na below the belt.
Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by maxzzo1(m): 11:03am On Apr 04, 2019
Look at this idiot
Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by mikelisin: 11:10am On Apr 04, 2019
This Awara of a guy is just stupid, which mandate are u talking about, who voted u in the first place? Amaechi just brought u out to help u spoil ur name and lavish d small money u have on that his not belly

Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:11am On Apr 04, 2019
No be only your mandate, nah your pant dey stole. Idiot.
Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by Jman06(m): 11:12am On Apr 04, 2019
igwegeorgiano:
Awara my guy I laughed at you in swashili. Very unfortunate that you allowed yourself to be used by that botbellied lizard of ubima against his own godfather. How dare you claimed your mandate was stolen? Who know you in rivers state besides your family members and close associates. You came on board to contest on a platter. There was no campaign of any sort yet you claimed your mandate was stolen. If you know what is good for you, just seal up your mouth or else I will force you to drink gutter water in celebration of wike the fat headed crocodile of ikwerre. Damboroba shege
Don't mind him!

Instead of him to try and reach out to Wike for political mentorship and possibly appointments, he's there claiming "stolen mandate". That is why some politicians will not make it.
Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by jush390: 11:12am On Apr 04, 2019
This a Awara of thing no well oo, i beg waiting be him party logo, where is his campaign office located. I'm sure that your family members don't know the full meaning of AAC your party. You are here talking about mandate, you know that your family and Rotimi Amaechi alone can not give you mandate to govern River State, the mandate must come from majority of River State people which you failed to get. Abeg talk another thing.
Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by Eugenemartins: 11:17am On Apr 04, 2019
story for the god's
Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by Hedonisst: 11:27am On Apr 04, 2019
To slap this guy don dey hungry me for long walahi. And with this my single bone and fibre palms, one slap na two coffins dem go take bury am.

Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by Aladdin1(m): 11:37am On Apr 04, 2019
Common shatap there.which mandate? you unknown candidate with unpopular party thinks you can defeat wike and pdp? a butterfly that calls itself a bird.
Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:38am On Apr 04, 2019
grin grin cheesy cheesy Ewu
Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by NGHustlefx: 11:59am On Apr 04, 2019
PDP should go to court, he needs to explain how he won 2 LGA
Re: Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out by airminem(f): 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2019
“Awara” locally made cheese from cow milk fat, usually produce in The North of Nigeria. So this guy na cow milk ��‍♀️

2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 / PDP Cancels Presidential Primary / Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos)