Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,904 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi (43068 Views)

The DSS Operates Within Its Mandate - Peter Afunanya / Your Govt Is Temporary, I’ll Reclaim My Mandate – Atiku Tells Tinubu / Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Antimandatethie(m): 10:59am On May 01, 2023
The Labour Party, LP, presidential candidate, Peter Obi has reiterated that he will explore all ways to ensure that he reclaim his alleged stolen mandate.

Obi stated this while speaking during a Labour Party stakeholders’ meeting in Awka.

The former Anambra state governor vowed to explore all legal options in ensuring he reclaims his mandate.

Recall that Obi came third in the February 25th presidential election.

The Labour Party presidential candidate was defeated by the President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress, APC, and Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Since the declaration of Tinubu as the winner of the poll by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, Obi had insisted he won the election, as headed to court to contest the outcome of the poll.

In a tweet via his verified Twitter about the meeting, Obi stated,

“Earlier, I interacted with the Anambra State Labour Party Stakeholders in Awka.

The meeting was quite animated and constructive.

Part of our discussions centred on the way forward for the party.

“I reassured them of my readiness to go all the way, explore every available legal option to ensure that we get our mandate back.

I appreciated all their support so far, as I assured them of mine.”

PO

he stated.

Peter Obi Tweets

160 Likes 25 Shares

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Corridon: 11:08am On May 01, 2023
Nigerians stand with you sir.

611 Likes 63 Shares

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Thekaghan: 11:10am On May 01, 2023
Who is encouraging this man? I guess he wants to stay relevant.

398 Likes 37 Shares

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Tntsi: 11:12am On May 01, 2023
Ride on sir. We are with you all the way.
Every reasonable, honest and sane Nigerian all over the world is with you.
Tinubu is not our president. He is a yakubu select. Even the results at the INEC portal shows he did not win.
They have no choice but to return the stolen mandate

402 Likes 40 Shares

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Jostoman: 11:18am On May 01, 2023
Goodluck to you sir

141 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by harmonyglobal: 11:28am On May 01, 2023
There is a plot by Peter Obi to steal Nigerians majority votes through anarchy, planning to steal the mandate from Tinubu would be met with strong resistance

247 Likes 34 Shares

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:34am On May 01, 2023
Go ON Okwute the rock. We are solidly behind you. Their wish everyday is for you to accept defeat and congratulate the drug lord.

PDP wished same when you were in APGA. Many times you have proven doubters wrong.
God bless you really 💪💪💪

218 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Landlord97: 11:35am On May 01, 2023
God help you, against the corrupt and wicked judicial system, by faith you shall triumph

179 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Luckylife(m): 11:49am On May 01, 2023
Ok
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Afamed: 11:57am On May 01, 2023
Repeating your lies in different languages

Agent of religions division

322 Likes 27 Shares

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by BuhariAdvocate: 11:59am On May 01, 2023
I always wish him all the best.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Throwback: 12:02pm On May 01, 2023
We already know you are a desperate politician who has no integrity.

A political prostitute and ticket hunter without loyalty to any party ideology, is no surprise when he reveals he would go all ways to steal a mandate he could not win with his religious warfare.

The last time he went all the way to London, we all know how he was disgraced with detention.

The tortoise has always insisted that he will not return home until he has been disgraced.

286 Likes 25 Shares

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by tunjiajayi: 12:05pm On May 01, 2023
Oponu somebody

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 01, 2023
Thekaghan:
Who is encouraging this man? I guess he wants to stay relevant.

He needs to pander to the mob, keep them happy. He is their pawn as it is, even at the cost of his political future. Poor man.

108 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Houseontherock1: 12:39pm On May 01, 2023
You keep charging the headless mob with your words grin grin grin

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Mitchy49(m): 12:44pm On May 01, 2023
Ok. Point of correction, His Excellency Sir PETER GREGORY OBI did not come third in the election, he came first. He won by a landslide yet Mahmood declared Tinubu the drug Baron and the Pablo Escobar of our Generation the winner. Our mandate must be returned, restored and reclaimed very soon. Tinubu is just a placeholder for now, he should enjoy the offer while it lasts cos OBI is coming....

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Akungitit: 12:46pm On May 01, 2023
I didn't know Gringory Obi had a mandate 😇😇😇😇😇

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by yarimo(m): 12:46pm On May 01, 2023
Shameless criminal that was deported back to Nigeria in a canoe from UK is here speaking without shame

199 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by trutharena: 12:48pm On May 01, 2023
Werey, which mandate?

Deportee man wey no get sense.

185 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by RecentHistory: 1:01pm On May 01, 2023
Since Obi lost, he has been avoiding the North. I really don't know why Peter Obi hates Northerners so much.

58 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by tamdun: 1:06pm On May 01, 2023
Obi is far away in kuvuki land and he's still dreaming

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Thekaghan: 1:06pm On May 01, 2023
semitoxic:

He needs to pander to the mob, keep them happy. He is their pawn as it is, even at the cost of his political future. Poor man.
lol grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by 1950Mack: 1:28pm On May 01, 2023
grin okay we don hear.... you're honorably allowed to bark and yell... go and reclaim your stolen m..a.n.h.o.o.d at upper iweka hehehehe grin you'll soon realize the damage done to your political career... am a political analyst and I think you have a chance but you're behaving like a chicken butt... you that you're supposed to return to pdp and grow your influence in the party then become the presidential candidate in 2027 or 2031... you're here damaging your future prospects... shior... you're the reason pdp isn't the ruling party now... continue to pay the price for your betrayal and greed... radarada tongue

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Weedhustler: 1:29pm On May 01, 2023
Children of hate n painment will soon arrive with propaganda.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Nawttiboi007(m): 1:29pm On May 01, 2023
Some people dont really know how this game democracy dey run.. the major stakeholders understands the game better.. while the masses that ought to calm down and and see beyond their noses are used as baits constituting nuisance on social media, causing confusions ,distracting themselves from the real course on how to work collectively. Social media that the whites introduced to us o.. we keep misbehaving like monkeys

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Hopium: 1:29pm On May 01, 2023
cheesy mandate kor, manrriage ni

Na 2 seconds remain for this alaso dudu to turn digbolugi

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by ken6488(m): 1:29pm On May 01, 2023
semitoxic:

really to honest there is no cost they stole his mandate today they can do it again

1 Like

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by uncleck: 1:29pm On May 01, 2023
Onye ji ofo
Onye ji ofo
Onye obula ji ofo
Ofo makwa onye ji ya

Tinubu ji ofo
Atiku ji ofo
Obi ji ofo
Ofo makwa onye ji isi ya.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Lexusgs430: 1:29pm On May 01, 2023
Was Obi in 2nd or 3rd position......... 😂🤔😜

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by NisewaVader: 1:29pm On May 01, 2023

Mike works remotely with his powerstation while powering his devices simultaneously (Tv, printer, speaker, Mifi, etc)

He doesn't need to queue for fuel and wait tirelessly.

Be like mike.

🔋 70,000mah
✴️ 300watts
🔘 1 year warranty
⭕💯Brand new
🌊 USB ports
🔺 Reject poor quality
🔻 refuse expensive price

Video available on request 🎥🎥

Nationwide delivery

Call or WhatsApp

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by KUNZEH(m): 1:29pm On May 01, 2023
It is well
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Lanretoye(m): 1:29pm On May 01, 2023
Mandate kii you there.

39 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bishop Isong Dares Buhari To Publicly Promise Not To Islamise Nigeria / Market Woman Shocked To See Osibanjo-pics / Kogi: Massive Thumbprinting Of Ballot Papers At PDP Candidate’s Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.