Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Suspected armed robbers burnt to death in Benue (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected armed robbers burnt to death in Benue (Graphic) (30722 Views)

A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) / Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) / Jungle Justice In Ughelli; Two Suspected Robbers Burnt To Death (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected armed robbers burnt to death in Benue (Graphic) by majamajic(m): 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2019
DaBogu:
I am 21 years old, and he is 57 years old, Will the relationship walk??

it will walk to your village ,

1 Like

Re: Suspected armed robbers burnt to death in Benue (Graphic) by mizzy007(m): 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2019
did I hear suspected, and they are dead... I wonder what would have happened if they were tried and found guilty
Re: Suspected armed robbers burnt to death in Benue (Graphic) by Chinashopping84: 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2019
say no to jungle justice.we have chinese rmb in lrge quantities.check siggy for more info...
Re: Suspected armed robbers burnt to death in Benue (Graphic) by troubleseller: 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2019
DaBogu:

Re: Suspected armed robbers burnt to death in Benue (Graphic) by Judybash93(m): 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2019
DaBogu:

It will swim

1 Like

Re: Suspected armed robbers burnt to death in Benue (Graphic) by Billyanger(m): 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2019
Shey na Man be this or Alligator?
Re: Suspected armed robbers burnt to death in Benue (Graphic) by desmond2pk: 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2019
Thats very good
Re: Suspected armed robbers burnt to death in Benue (Graphic) by Champneys: 3:14pm On Apr 04, 2019
Dan Allah! shocked
Re: Suspected armed robbers burnt to death in Benue (Graphic) by mightyhaze: 3:14pm On Apr 04, 2019
tyup:
This is rather unruly and totally unacceptable

Like why will they kill these guys cause of just an Igbo man like WTF

Like why? i'm just so angry right now angry why save an Igbo man when they virtually bring same to Nigerians and Nigeria

Benue pple are just so dull sad Luciferyaweh will agree with me little wonder fulani kill them just anyhow
honestly,i feel ur morbid pain too

Just drink a nice tall glass of sniper and u wont have to worry about those terrible igbos again.

At topic,..why kill the young men... They should have atleast been tried and sentenced. This country is messed to the marrows,..and getting worse by the day,the economy is fast dwindling,hunger and frustration on the increase,while a clueless and ultra corrupt president looks the other way as tho e no concern am,Rubbish !

1 Like

Re: Suspected armed robbers burnt to death in Benue (Graphic) by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2019
DaBogu:
No, it'll run cheesy

1 Like

Re: Suspected armed robbers burnt to death in Benue (Graphic) by Linsigne(m): 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2019
Re: Suspected armed robbers burnt to death in Benue (Graphic) by Alexrayz(m): 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
tyup:

Like why? i'm just so angry right now angry why save an Igbo man when they virtually bring same to Nigerians and Nigeria

Benue pple are just so dull sad Luciferyaweh will agree with me little wonder fulani kill them just anyhow

Even if it joke that made u say this or get cheap attention for saying this ...MAY YOU EAT YOUR TEARS
Re: Suspected armed robbers burnt to death in Benue (Graphic) by Livihillson: 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
I use to feel and pity victims of this like, not until I had an encounter that almost claimed my life with them.
Anyway, na him time reach. Maybe God been don wait tire make him repent; no way. Their likes should take note o. Death has always been d end point of crime
Re: Suspected armed robbers burnt to death in Benue (Graphic) by Thonee(m): 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2019
This is gory, armed robbers will see this and still not repent why?
Re: Suspected armed robbers burnt to death in Benue (Graphic) by AngelicBeing: 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2019
delugajackson:
I feel very sad each time I see gory pictures like these. But still, it doesn't negate the fact that these armed robbers have brought nothing but pain, sorrow and sometimes death to their victims.

Crime doesn't pay. In an insane clime like ours, once you're caught, you pay with your life. Except you're a politician or a government official, then ofcourse you will be celebrated.
In addition, the citizens have lost hope and trust in the useless police force, otherwise, they would have handed over to be prosecuted by the government, but, there have been proven cases of robbers / criminals handed over to the police and the useless police criminals collect egunje and free the criminals sad

1 Like

Re: Suspected armed robbers burnt to death in Benue (Graphic) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2019
tyup:

See your devastated life, your hate and phobia for the Igbos has left you confused and incoherent.

Read your comment again!
Re: Suspected armed robbers burnt to death in Benue (Graphic) by whiteafrique: 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2019
una wicked why una no burn the sneakers join,all of them na still thief nah..
Re: Suspected armed robbers burnt to death in Benue (Graphic) by Lymasaba(m): 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2019
This our brothers are causing trouble since 1966
Re: Suspected armed robbers burnt to death in Benue (Graphic) by Nggs121: 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
I personally don't give two shits about these men.

They knew the risk, and they took it
Re: Suspected armed robbers burnt to death in Benue (Graphic) by jericco1(m): 3:45pm On Apr 04, 2019
where are their clothes?
Re: Suspected armed robbers burnt to death in Benue (Graphic) by kikake: 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2019
tyup:

Aro mental
Re: Suspected armed robbers burnt to death in Benue (Graphic) by Bizzysmitty(m): 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2019
This is barbaric.
Re: Suspected armed robbers burnt to death in Benue (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2019
SUSPECTED Armed robber, I can bet my shiny brown ass that this guy is innocent.
Re: Suspected armed robbers burnt to death in Benue (Graphic) by sharena(m): 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2019
GO AND REPORT YOURSELVES TO ANGEL GABRIEL
Re: Suspected armed robbers burnt to death in Benue (Graphic) by lailai70: 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND DATA...TURN YOUR TIME ON NAIRALAND INTO CASH
https://browseandearncash..com/2019/04/whether-youre-looking-to-make-some-fast.html?m=1#more
Re: Suspected armed robbers burnt to death in Benue (Graphic) by Martin0(m): 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
gypsey:
SUSPECTED Armed robber, I can bet my shiny brown ass that this guy is innocent.

I don't know why African's are killing African's
Re: Suspected armed robbers burnt to death in Benue (Graphic) by Orkpekyandega(m): 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2019
I wish they come back to life again so I can boil palm oil and soack their nyash with it.
Re: Suspected armed robbers burnt to death in Benue (Graphic) by bluefilm: 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2019
Good for them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him / 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud / Hiny Umoren: Police Officer, Civil Servant Linked To Killer Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.