Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

How To Enslave Money: By Buying Expensive .com Domains In A Cheap Price & Sell.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Enslave Money: By Buying Expensive .com Domains In A Cheap Price & Sell.. (419 Views)

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / How To Enslave Money : Let Money Start Working For You Even When Sleeping / How To Make Money By Selling Your Photos Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Enslave Money: By Buying Expensive .com Domains In A Cheap Price & Sell.. by amgr8(m): 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2019
[url][/url]Enslaving money is a concept that deals with making money work for you. So, today we are going to talk about how to enslave money by buying domains, packing them and selling them at huge price.
Now we are not talking about cheap domains here. We are talking about buying expensive domains with a very little amount of money especially a .com domain. Just give me a few seconds let me shoutout to bloggers and webmasters here: If you are looking for a .com or .com.ng or any kind of domain to buy, i will advise you to click the link below in my signature. Garanntor have been selling expensive .com domain to many bloggers and webmasters/siteowners in a very affordable price. And they provide hosting for just N125.
Re: How To Enslave Money: By Buying Expensive .com Domains In A Cheap Price & Sell.. by amgr8(m): 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
You don't need to buy in dollars. For instance, in hugedomains .com, a .com domain is sold for $1,326! That's a very huge money when you convert it to naira! So many mistakes bloggers and site owners make is that they spend all their money in just buying a domain. So after that, they are left with no money to promote their sites and gain traffic. Then they will huzzling and jumping like a frog from one place to another at the end of it all, their site remain unknown, no traffic, domain and hosting expire and site shut down. They just have to give up and maybe the stubborn ones start all over again. This is what I call money slave!
Re: How To Enslave Money: By Buying Expensive .com Domains In A Cheap Price & Sell.. by amgr8(m): 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2019
In Garanntor, you just have to buy your .com domain by signing up: check my signature for the link (i don't wanna get band by this yeye nairaland bots coz am not a female. They too like woman joor) So when u buy, you then save your remaining money to promote your site and gain traffic, with this you can get approved by google adsense easily!

Re: How To Enslave Money: By Buying Expensive .com Domains In A Cheap Price & Sell.. by amgr8(m): 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2019
So now lets get started on how you can making money on garanntor by buying and selling expensive domains in a cheap price and selling in a huge price.
TYPING...
Re: How To Enslave Money: By Buying Expensive .com Domains In A Cheap Price & Sell.. by amgr8(m): 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2019
1-After clicking the linking the link in my signature, you will be redirected to their homepage where you will see "select your language" option. Click on your country language 2- Click on "Signup" fill in the form and register. Confirm your email. 3- Login to your account 4-
Re: How To Enslave Money: By Buying Expensive .com Domains In A Cheap Price & Sell.. by amgr8(m): 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2019
Signin after signup 5- go client area 6- go to domains 7- click on register domains 8- enter your domain name 9- click on the domain u want to buy 10- click on order done
Re: How To Enslave Money: By Buying Expensive .com Domains In A Cheap Price & Sell.. by amgr8(m): 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2019
11- go to homepage scroll down you will see ducts
Servers
Virtual Server
Virtual Data Center
Dedicated Servers
Colocation Hosting
Shared Hosting
Windows Hosting
WordPress Hosting
Website Builder
VPS Hosting Security
Domain Privacy
SSL Certificate
SiteLock Domains
Register Domain
Transfer Domain
Personal Domain
Reseller
Domain Reseller
Reseller Hosting
Windows Reselle
CLICK ON DOMAIN RESELLER REGISTER AND SELL YOUR DOMAIN START MAKING MONEY.
For more guidance, call me on 09073049466
Re: How To Enslave Money: By Buying Expensive .com Domains In A Cheap Price & Sell.. by go4gr8ness(m): 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2019
Advertise for free. Check my signature to start now

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Reveals Why He Has No Personal House Outside Nigeria (video) / Photography Studio In Festac / Companies That Will Need Steady Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nut?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.