Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:16 AM

How To Enslave Money : Let Money Start Working For You Even When Sleeping - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Enslave Money : Let Money Start Working For You Even When Sleeping (939 Views)

Perfume Oil Is The New Oil Money - Start Your Business With 5,000 Naira / How To Enslave Money: By Buying Expensive .com Domains In A Cheap Price & Sell.. / Stop Loosing Money,Start Predicting Games Accurately With Our Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Enslave Money : Let Money Start Working For You Even When Sleeping by amgr8(m): 9:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
How You Can Enslave Money
Many of us are mere slaves living in chains without knowing it. After reading this thread and following the step to step ways of enslaving money, you will not work again in your lifetime for money but money will start working for you.
[b]πhe Big Issue

The month is coming to an end gradually and we are all in high spirits, because at the end of the month, we would receive our salary as a compensation for the services we've offered in our various working places.
In the long run, many of us have owe many debts that even exceed the amount of income we are going to receive this month ending!
Let's assume our daily feeding allowance is #1000 and our monthly salary/income is #15,000, that means in a month our feeding allowance will be #1000 × 30days that's #30,000. But you are receiving #15,000 salary. Now, let's assume you've already owed a debt of #5,000 and at the end of the month you promised to pay your debt. That is, #15,000 - #5,000= #10,000. That means for the next month, you only have #10,000 to take care of you expenses and you feeding allowance is #1000 daily. What about family issues, rentage, transportation, bills, child school fees payment, etc? Where are you going to see money to settle all this debt? Are you going to owe another debt in order to pay another debt?

Friend, if your condition is like this, the bad news i have for you is that you are in slavery. Yes, you are a slave and who is your master? Money is your master.
Re: How To Enslave Money : Let Money Start Working For You Even When Sleeping by amgr8(m): 10:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
In this thread, I will be showing you how to enslave money by making money work for you. You don't have to work hard anymore or kil yourself just to make money in this era.
Re: How To Enslave Money : Let Money Start Working For You Even When Sleeping by amgr8(m): 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
Are you preaching to me or what?

Am not a preacher, am not a pastor. But am a human like you who have broken down the hot burning chains of slavery in my life. My master was money! I worked hard! worked, worked and worked! Yes! am doing well, i eat good food, dress nicely, do things nicely and at the end of it all, I almost broke down and die because i've been stressed out and i've owed many debts! Until I found out the truth about money, then my life changed!
If you are in this thread reading this, I promise you that your life will never remain thesame again after this. Even if you are working and earning big, after you finish reading this thread and practicing it, you will stop working and money will start working for you. Only if you follow the practical steps and guidelines carefully then you would be free from bondage but if you do not, then probably you will die in your bondage.

1 Like

Re: How To Enslave Money : Let Money Start Working For You Even When Sleeping by amgr8(m): 11:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
The Truth About Money
"You can't serve two masters at the same time!"
Money is a medium of exchange which has come into existence for our good. Money have been created to serve us from its origin but today we see many people serving money and being enslaved by it.

By the way, how am I being enslaved by money?
The answer to that question is not too simple nor complex but I will break it down so we can all get the idea better!
Re: How To Enslave Money : Let Money Start Working For You Even When Sleeping by amgr8(m): 11:38pm On Feb 01, 2019
See, let me tell you. If all you do in your life is running about and working hard and hard just for making money, becomming rich, getting all the money in this world, then you are already a slave to money and money is your master. If you can do all things even kill your mother, go into bankruptcy, steal, destroy, harm your health, do what you dont love doing? Then, YOU ARE STILL A SLAVE TO MONEY! Many are selling their bodies, properties, and things that are priceless for a worthless price! What is now itching me is that the world is filled with slaves of money. Everywhere you go, you see people doing things that are meaningless, worthless and priceless just in the name of making money!
That is why we still have so many people that are rich but still poor. I call these category- The Poorich. Yes, in the outer world we see them doing fine but if we can just look into their inner budgets, assets, liabilities, and expenses, we would discover that these people are worthless and are in danger of bankruptcy, heart attack, depression, lack of peace, fear, worry, insecurity and suicide!

1 Like

Re: How To Enslave Money : Let Money Start Working For You Even When Sleeping by amgr8(m): 11:44pm On Feb 01, 2019
YOU don't have to work for money
Are you wondering what I mean by this? Okay. Lets go on at let the cat out of the bag. The
sweet truth is that you don't have to work for money anymore! Yes! We are now in the age of elightenment and civilisation! Why do you need to work very hard, struggling your muscles, stressing your body, sweating at the end of it all you eventually die at 50, 30 maybe with complete body that is if you have not lose your senses, body organs or emotions and mentality after you have been used out, burnt out and thrown out of life?
Well, yes a am saying is that if you really want to be wealthy not rich but wealthy by enslaving money, you just have to sit in your home, enjoy your life, think intelligently, exercise, drink tea and sleep.

This Is rubbish. So, I don't have to work anymore? See, am not getting it. I will stop reading this piece of crap!
Before you stop reading, imagine you are Aliko Dangote, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Wale Adenuga, all these and lots more are wealthy people and they are not working hard at all for money but money is working for them! Now, do you think they will go and do useless things just to make money? No. They are already Masters and their slave is money! These people make money even when asleep! Their generations to come can never be enslaved by money. These people are even wealthier than their country's government. For instance, Aliko Dangote is far wealthier than President Muhammadu Buhari. You are collecting salary, prostituting, killing, stealing, collecting bribery, working hard, working for the government, gambling, etc and you conclude that you are already rich but see I will boldly tell you that you are a worthless slave. If you don't start taking steps so as to be free from this bondage, you will die in the bondage.
Re: How To Enslave Money : Let Money Start Working For You Even When Sleeping by amgr8(m): 11:59pm On Feb 01, 2019
Cc: Seun, Mynd44, lalasticlala
#STEP 1: Deal with yourself
If you are the "let's go to school, get good grades and get nice paying jobs" type, you can never be free from money slavery because all you are thinking of is just to be an employee, working for another man's business to boom after all you will get paid at the end of the month. This is what I call slavery. You have to have your own dream, passion and determination of obtaining freedom.
Freedom is when you are no longer working but other people are working for you and money is also working for you! There are four kinds of people.
they are
==>Employee
==>Self-employed
==>Business Owners
==>Investors.
Among these, two suffer mostly from money slavery. That is, they have to work very hard for money and money is not benefitting them at all!
Re: How To Enslave Money : Let Money Start Working For You Even When Sleeping by TheRealOwner(m): 2:20am On Feb 02, 2019
PFA advertise what you want to advertise and go
Re: How To Enslave Money : Let Money Start Working For You Even When Sleeping by sonety2k(m): 4:06am On Feb 02, 2019
cool
Re: How To Enslave Money : Let Money Start Working For You Even When Sleeping by amgr8(m): 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2019
TheRealOwner:
PFA advertise what you want to advertise and go
am not here to advertise
Re: How To Enslave Money : Let Money Start Working For You Even When Sleeping by amgr8(m): 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
sonety2k:
cool
Scammers are not allowed here. Where is Seun, lalasticlala?!
Re: How To Enslave Money : Let Money Start Working For You Even When Sleeping by amgr8(m): 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
The Employees
THe employees are individuals who are not independent at all. All they do in their life is working for other people. They are used to the extent that they become worthless in the society. These category of people are those ones who go to school, get good grades, find a high paying job and work for other people's progress. They would wake up very early in the morning, go to work and come back late at night tired and burnt out. They don't even have time for their families, friends, relatives and themselves. If they are fathers, they don't have time to enjoy life with their children.
At the end of it all, they are paid and they spend it all and keep on waiting for end of the month. No assets, no budget, no freedom. They work very hard for money but money is not working at all for them.
Re: How To Enslave Money : Let Money Start Working For You Even When Sleeping by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2019
Stop plagarising from Robert Kiyosaki (Rich Dad Poor Dad), please.

If you don't have anything original to say, kindly bow the fūck out.
Re: How To Enslave Money : Let Money Start Working For You Even When Sleeping by amgr8(m): 2:43am On Feb 04, 2019
Freebiez:

Freebiez:

If you'd known the meaning of plagiarise, then you wouldn't have said it. All the above written words are mine not Robert Kiyosaki's. By the way am a wide reader. I have time to sit, relax and read. Unlike those of you who go to work for money without having anytime for self improvement, which isvone of the reasons why we have high rate of poverty and chaos in our country and world today.

The so called whites have taken away our industrious spirits and enslaved us.
Re: How To Enslave Money : Let Money Start Working For You Even When Sleeping by amgr8(m): 3:14am On Feb 04, 2019
Many of us are going to school so that we can secure a nice paying job in "another man's business' without even thinking of establishing our own. If you are an employee that means you are selling yourself. Yes, life is like business. We all are selling something. The employees sell themselves and at the end of it all, they make huge loss.
[b]What are my loss?[/b!]
Your loss are, after working and being used, you lose;
1)Your self-worth
2)Value
3)Your health
4)Your Ideas and potentials
6)Your Time
5) And on certain occasions, your money.

These are the things you sell to your employers for a miserable price. They are really using you and instead of you gaining, you are lossing big time!

You can't gain in life's business if you are not free and independent.

Sadly speaking, many of these employees get sacked painfully without achieving anything!
After running around, answering "Yes Sir! Yes Madam! Ok Sir! Sorry Sir! I beg you Sir! Ma!" After being shouted at, after being abused, after all your ideas have been used by them to improve their business' progress, at the end of it all, either you are fired or devalued or even taken for granted.

It's high time you all come to your senses employees. It's high time you start investing in yourself and others. It's high time you start thinking of independence and sweet freedom.
We are all in the age of enlightenment of which nobody is supposed to be enslaved by money or by our fellow human at all!
Think about it, our brother here in Nairaland, that is Oluwaseun Osewa is not a slave to money.

Noooo! Not at all! And am also sure that he does not work here on Nairaland at all. Most of the work done here are products of Nairaland bots.

Still, Oluwaseun Osewa is one of the youngest wealthy guy in West Africa!

Why?
He is not an employee but a business owner and investor. Start taking steps now to quit being an employee.

Wale Adenuga is not an employee, Aliko Dangote is not an employee, Linda Ikeji is not an employee, etc.
All these wealthy individuals are all business owners and investors and they are all Nigerians like you and I. These is one of the reasons they are wealthy.

Money is working for them and they are not working for money.
They are masters to money. They have succeeded in enslaving money forever.
Re: How To Enslave Money : Let Money Start Working For You Even When Sleeping by amgr8(m): 3:45am On Feb 04, 2019
How To Enslave Money
#STEP 2 : Know yourself and invest in yourself
Before thinking of enslaving money, you first need to know yourself and then, invest in yourself. By now, you should have known whhere you stand, whether you are an employee, a self-employed, a business owner or an investor and money have not start working for you. [b]What are your potentials? what are your weaknesses? What are your skill? What is your passion? What do you love doing? What are your strengths, What is your gender? Which of your ideas is your employer using and succeeding? What is your temperament? Do you have the right mindset? Do you really want sweet freedom? Do you have people skills? What habits do you wish quitting? What is your character?

Before going further in this thread, get a book and a pen, then write down the questions above and start answering them carefully .

[What are your potentials?

Potentials are abilities that are not easily known. You may know how to sing easily without learning it or practiaing voice training.
In brief, potentials are unlearned abilities. Do you have a nice voice? do you know how to communicate effectively? do you know how to lead people without problems? Can you dance? can you make people laugh easily? are you a good writer? All the things you do eaily without even learning them are your potentials. So, try to list out all your potentials because you will need them in the process of enslaving money.
Re: How To Enslave Money : Let Money Start Working For You Even When Sleeping by Ceejay8: 4:27am On Feb 04, 2019
BITCOIN MERCHANDISE

I BUY BITCOIN, ETHERUM, ITUNES CARD, AMAZON CARD AT VERY GOOD RATE

CHAT ME ON WHATSAPP
☎️08137302971

�PAYMENT IS MADE INSTANT
Re: How To Enslave Money : Let Money Start Working For You Even When Sleeping by amgr8(m): 4:37am On Feb 04, 2019
Ceejay8:
BITCOIN MERCHANDISE
I BUY BITCOIN, ETHERUM, ITUNES CARD, AMAZON CARD AT VERY GOOD RATE
CHAT ME ON WHATSAPP ☎️08137302971
�PAYMENT IS MADE INSTANT
You are Doomed Already! !
Re: How To Enslave Money : Let Money Start Working For You Even When Sleeping by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 04, 2019
amgr8:

If you'd known the meaning of plagiarise, then you wouldn't have said it. All the above written words are mine not Robert Kiyosaki's. By the way am a wide reader. I have time to sit, relax and read. Unlike those of you who go to work for money without having anytime for self improvement, which isvone of the reasons why we have high rate of poverty and chaos in our country and world today.

The so called whites have taken away our industrious spirits and enslaved us.

The ESBI model belongs to Robert Kiyosaki. It's a copyrighted trademark.

Don't throw internalized racism at me.
Re: How To Enslave Money : Let Money Start Working For You Even When Sleeping by amgr8(m): 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
Freebiez:

The ESBI model belongs to Robert Kiyosaki. It's a copyrighted trademark.

Don't throw internalized racism at me.

There you go again, why can't you ever learn anything?! I told you earlier that am a wide reader, i have read many of Robert Kiyosaki's books and I know about the ESBI you are talking about but am not plagiarising them here! All those above words are mine and its also in line with Robert Kiyosaki's. By the way, Robert Kiyosaki did not say anything about enslaving money! If you don't know what to do or say why not get lost and sink forever in your own perdition, deception and ignorance!

Dont disturb people who are ready to be set free.

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Invest 80-100k In As A Student To Get Good Returns What Ca / Optifresh(oriflame) / Cashzom Income Program. Is It Legit Or Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.