Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). (188138 Views)

The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) / The Madam At The Top / My Madam And I (part Two) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by BankyGee(m): 3:21am On Apr 11, 2019
pu7pl3:

Ahswearughadmen
grin grin grin
Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 11, 2019
Nicklaus619:

Go back to school kido, u are suffering From low self esteem...
am old.enough to be your father

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nicklaus619(m): 8:08am On Apr 11, 2019
bamidelee:

am old.enough to be your father

Maturity is of the mind bro, is not by number,
U dig, I ain't got issues with u, but u making it look like we dragging land grin

2 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by aprilwise(m): 8:28am On Apr 11, 2019
It seems I missed some parts of the story lemme go back to the part 1.
Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 11, 2019
Nicklaus619:

Maturity is of the mind bro, is not by number,
U dig, I ain't got issues with u, but u making it look like we dragging land grin
if your senses are still working as expected, I said mike the jack bauer of NL, you started abusing me. Think about it are sensible like that? what called for abuse in that statement.
I have your time
omo ale nie

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nicklaus619(m): 10:23am On Apr 11, 2019
bamidelee:

if your senses are still working as expected, I said mike the jack bauer of NL, you started abusing me. Think about it are sensible like that? what called for abuse in that statement.
I have your time
omo ale nie

My friend park one side with this your moronic attitude. I ain't got time for any skul minner cool

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 11, 2019
Nicklaus619:

My friend park one side with this your moronic attitude. I ain't got time for any skul minner cool
am vindicated
oti.gbepe

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by BUGOFF(m): 10:37am On Apr 11, 2019
Nicklaus619:

Boy, in most of ur posts, u express undiluted stvpidity. Learn some manners.

3 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by JezCalMeJay(m): 10:57am On Apr 11, 2019
BUGOFF:

2 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by queengift(f): 11:20am On Apr 11, 2019
Update please
Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by topher052: 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2019
I was up early the next day to get ready for my undisclosed destination. Esther had already made breakfast; i joined them at the dinning to a plate of cornflakes and milk.

When we were done, I followed the men downstairs. It was just 4:15am and we were already on our way. There was a blue Toyota corolla packed in the compound that was the car we used.

“Frozen”. Esther called. “Keep your ears down and your eyes open okay”. She said to me before she closed the car door.

I nodded, and we were off on our way. We drove in silence until the sun rose and we were still driving. After a long distance drive, we stopped at a filling station for a refill and were soon on our way again. No one said anything to anyone and that felt weird.

Finally we drove into a sea port and packed at the car park. The guy who drove us brought out his phone and called someone.

“We’re here, where are you? …… Okay….. we are waiting”. And he hung up, turned to the guy seated by his side and said. “He’ll be here soon”.

After a while of waiting, a fat bellied man was running towards us, and the guy who drove us opened the car door and said to us.

“He’s coming, let’s get down”.

We all stepped out of the car and waited for the man. When he reached us he was breathing heavily, we patiently waited for him to catch his breath, and when he did, he said.

“Sorry…sorry, I was busy inside. We have to hurry and meet up with the crew”.

“I hope you settled them very well?” The guy who drove us asked suspiciously.

“Of cause I did”. The man said assuredly.

“You know what happened the last time, they almost threw us overboard, I wouldn’t want that”. The guy who drove us said.

“Come on Jaz! You know how those guys can be, greedy fools!” The fat man said. “Come on we are wasting time, they will set off by 9am”. And he started forward.

We followed him to the container terminal and through it to the sea shore. They were done loading the ship and lots of sailors both cadet and captains were seen moving in and out of different ships.

“Where’s our ship?” Jaz asked.

The fat man looked around confused and ran to meet a man standing with note pad taking record of the happenings on a ship bedside us. After talking with him, the man pointed towards a cadet dusting his uniform. And the fat man went to him, they talked for a while and he returned to us and said nervously.

“Em…there’s a problem”.

“What is it?” The other guy with us asked.

“I think the captain on board is not going to allow…..” And the fat man stopped, scratching his head.

“Hey! Don’t get on my nerves, speak up!”. Jaz threatened.

“Look, this is beyond anyone here. I have settled the officers, and the crew, but they changed the captain this morning. He is strict and brutal, everyone is scared of him”. The fat man said.

“Then what are we going the to do now that the container is on board?”. Jaz asked stiffly.

“You have to follow another ship”. The fat man said.

“Follow another ship? I don’t know how you’re going to do it man, we have to be on that ship. Go back there and talk to the crew”. Jaz said. Then turn to the guy with us. “Sly, follow him and hear what they are saying”.

I was just standing watching the drama under the morning sun, no one cared for my opinion, even though I had none; it was as if I was invisible.

The fat man and Sly disappeared into the ship and returned about five minutes later with Sly’s face frowned.

“Can you imagine, this fat fool didn’t settle all the crew. They’re angry with him that’s why they refused to let us in”. Sly said eyeing the fat man angrily.

“Go and fix it! You know me, you know what I can do even right here. You better fix it right now ”. Jaz said in an ominous tone.

The fat man was visibly shaking and he then said.

“I cannot defend myself now because they all call me a cheat. I gave Bobby all the money to settle the crew”.

“Where is Bobby?” Sly asked.

“He’s on leave! And out of the country!” The fat man said raising his voice a little high pitch.

“I did not pay Bobby, I gave you the money. We have to board on that ship, that very ship or prepare to visit your ancestors”. Jaz said in a stiff tone.

The fat man’s face was filled with fear, he was drenched in his own sweat, and was visibly unstable. He turned towards a huge custom officer walking to the ship, and he said abruptly pointing towards the man.

“There! There is Mathew!”

“Who’s Mathew?” Jaz and Sly asked simultaneously.

Before we could say JACK! He was running towards the man, and soon they both were approaching us.

“Good day gentle men”. The custom officer greeted.

We shook hands with the officer while the fat man stood behind him still unstable.

“I understand there’s a complication here. I will see what I can do to resolve it”. The officer said, held the fat man’s hand and they both walked towards the ship.

We waited for them close to thirty minutes before they resurfaced. I could see the fat man smiling walking majestically in front of the officer with him. And when they reached us, the fat man spoke first smiling.

“Resolved!” The fat man said proudly dusting his shoulder. “You guys can board now”.

We boarded as the technical engineering crew. The fat man gave us ID cards; mine was named as John Archers. And how they got my passport was something I couldn’t understand. It was after we boarded that I got to know that only the low paid crew knows about us. The top officers and main crew where completely oblivious of us, hence the reason for the ID cards.

We were led to our cabin, a small room with two small double bunk beds facing each other. I and Sly took the bed by the left with me lying on the top bunker, while Jaz laid on the down bunk of the bed on the right. The ship set sailed after few minutes and that felt like a relief until I started feeling nauseous .

We were just settling in when two guys came in into our cabin. A tall built dark guy, almost as big as Jaz, just that Jaz is slightly bigger, and a fair conventional guy. They exchanged glances in surprise when they saw us and the bigger one said to us.

“We’re not aware that we have company. Who are you guys please?”.

“Sorry for the mix up. We are from Chaco electrical company. We are the electrical crew”. Jaz said standing to face them.

“I am not aware of another company. We have been working with this ship since forever”. The conventional guy said, moving in front of his colleague.

“Am sorry guys, I wasn’t told of another company aside ours”. Jaz said in a daring tone.

“It’s okay; we’re here for a purpose. Perhaps we can manage. There’s no need for a fight”. I found myself saying after waiting forever to say something.

These words seemed to saturate them as they looked at the two beds that were occupied. I stood up and signaled Sly to move over to Jaz’s bed. And so peace reigned, Sly and Jaz stayed on a bed and the guys took the bed by the left. I laid on a heap of cloth at a corner beside the wade rope that faced the entrance door.

An hour or so later, I started feeling sick in my tummy, I quickly took a bucket and emptied everything in my tummy inside. The guys took a glance at me and went back to their rest. I wiped my mouth and sat breathing heavily. The conventional guy came down from his bed and squatted in front of me.

“sea sick right?”. He asked.

I smiled and nodded, not knowing what he meant.

“Very few people feel this way at first. Don’t worry you’ll get use to it”. He said and went back to his bunk.

“Ahoy!” Someone shouted from outside. And there was laughter, then a cabin boy came in and said .” the deck master needs the engineer”.

“Who’s the deck master?”. Asked the big man.

“The supervisor sir”. The cabin boy said.

“These are the engineers”. The big man said pointing to Jaz. “Go and do your job guys”. He added, turned backing us facing the wall.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2019
You never see yawa ooo
Yawa dey oo
If you never know
Yawa dey ooo
Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by nnamanirr: 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2019
Dan dan dan..... Engineers ts time to go do your job grin

2 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by topher052: 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2019
Please lets try to avoid abuses. It doesn't tell good of this thread

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by BankyGee(m): 12:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
"Go and do your job guys".
It's job that will do you people don't worry grin grin grin
Engr. Jaz, Sly and Mike. Phd, B.Sc, HND, OND, ND, PHE, SOS, CRK, IRK grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by PSTEMMA1960(m): 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2019
topher052:
. Don't mind them......guy u2 much, may God bless ur talent......

The bible says that the gift of a man maketh room for him and bringeth him b4 kings..

May u gift announce u to the world...

2 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by frozen70(f): 2:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
Mike you have upgraded, you are no longer a local champion

2 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nicklaus619(m): 3:48pm On Apr 11, 2019
BUGOFF:

Take this and u go dey alright cool

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nicklaus619(m): 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2019
Nice update topher, keep it coming cool

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Onyekasuperkid(m): 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2019
Nice one bro, indeed you are constructive in your words.

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by giftygirl1(f): 9:08am On Apr 12, 2019
topher052:
As in erh... I don't know where all these "small small" children came from. An adage says that "height has nothing to do with maturity". Silence is golden... nothing will happen to you if you just keep quiet. I tire o

2 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by topher052: 10:56am On Apr 12, 2019
Jaz looked angrily at the big man who was backing him and then to the big man's colleague.

"is your guy mad? is he stupid?".Jaz said to the conventional guy.

"it's your father and mother that are mad! Did you hear me? they're the ones that are mad!". The big man said to Jaz, turning to face him.

Jaz stood up abruptly from his bed and moved aggressively towards the big man, but Sly was quick to intercept him. The big man also stood up to challenge him.

"What do you want to do, em? come on!". The big man yelled.

"calm down Jaz, you what's up right? So calm down". Sly said pushing Jaz back to his bunk.

The big man, smiled and sat on his bed too. The cabin boy stood looking in fear while i sat where i was dealing with my tummy observing by watching.

"Let's go and fix it". I said, when i noticed no one was going to respond to the call.

Sly looked at me in a 'can you do it?' way. And i nodded and slowly stood up and followed the boy, while Sly and Jaz joined in.

We climbed down from the supper structure to the main deck, the containers filled up most of the space. From where i stood, i could see how the blue ocean meets the sky, it worsened my situation and i took my eyes off it and continued following the boy. We passed Men in pink overall moving to fro on the deck, they didn't take notice of us. We moved through the maze and climbed up to an upper deck of the ship where some group of men were drinking and laughing, playing cards. They stopped and looked at us questioningly as we approached.

'Sir, the electrical engineers". The cabin boy said.

"where is Johnbull?". A smallish man with a full mustache said.

"he said these guys can do it". The boy said.

The men scanned through us again and a bald dark older looking asked.

"this is a new uniform, and a different company, who hired you guys".

I was scared and sick. And i noticed one of the men looking at me as if he knew i was sea sick. Before i could adjust myself, the man observing me, an elderly man also, thick with full white Afro asked.

"You!". He called pointing at me.

"Me?''. I asked.

"You look sick, are you okay?". The man asked.

The men exchanged suspicious glances and they all focused on me, waiting a reply. I remembered what Jaz said earlier about them almost being thrown overboard. This made me awaken an inner strength and adjusted to normal.

"am okay, having headache from stress, but am okay".

This statement seem to gown down well with them as they turned to Sly who spoke up for us.

"We're here to do our job okay, Please direct us to where we need to work sirs". Sly said confidently, looking sternly at them one after the other.

The men turned back to their cards and the smallish man stood up and said.

"follow me".

We followed him up to the main mast and he pointed at the light and said.

"That light is not coming up, and it's very important it does". He said, and walked away.

When he left, we looked at each other and Jaz asked.

"who knows anything about this?". He looked at me and said."you know something right?'.

I looked at the big light that was off, and then to the height where we were, coupled with the big sea meeting the horizon. Fear gripped me, i couldn't tell them i couldn't go up to the top to examine the light. Sly could see the dilemma i was in and he said to Jaz.

"This dude knows nothing".

Jaz looked around in confusion and asked.

"does any of you have a tool?".

I and Sly exchanged glances and shrugged. He looked at us angrily and shouted.

"somebody get me a tool!".

Sly slowly climbed down and leaving i and Jaz looking awkwardly at each other. I refused to look down the ocean while i struggled with my tummy.

Few minutes later Sly was back with a tool bag.

"Do you know what you want to do?". He asked Jaz.

Jaz said nothing, collected the bag from him and climbed few steps up. He traced the connection up and down, from where we stood he seem to know what he was doing. Then he came down and said.

"I think one of the wires is burnt".

"Are you sure?". Sly asked.

'do you have any other idea!". Jaz yelled.

He took a wire from the bag and went up. After few connections the light came up. Sly jumped and danced. Jaz came down and danced, while he was dancing the smallish man shouted from the deck.

"I see the light!".

Jaz stopped standing immediately, but kept smiling proudly. We went back to our cabin and discovered the other guys where not in the room.

"where did they go?". Jaz asked Sly.

"I don't know". Sly said, climbing up the bunk.

Soon they returned with two mini crates of beer each. The conventional guy handed Jaz one and went up his bunk. Sly stretched his hand and collected two bottles from Jaz.

"Do you care for one?". The conventional guy asked me.

I shook my head and continued playing game on my phone. Everything seemed to be going well until the cabin boy came in again and said,

"the deck master wants you". looking at Jaz.

Jaz turned to the big man and said.

"It's your turn".

"are you okay? Are you not here to work? We have been doing this job over ten years now and you're complaining". The big man said.

"Now listen". Jaz said sitting up. "if you want to talk to me, stop using insensitive terms okay...."

"Or what?". The big man said, sitting up to face Jaz."or what super man!".

Jaz smiled, turned his face away and returned with a bottle on the man's head. Every one was shocked and reacted to it in surprise. The big man didn't move a muscle, he kept his eyes on Jaz even with particles of bottle on his head. Jaz was already up with the broken bottle dangerously fixed in his hand.

Sly jumped down from his bunk and stood in front of Jaz pushing him backwards. The big man stood up slowly and dust the bottle particles off his head, then fix an ominous stare on Jaz, who was equally jumpy with adrenaline.

The big man made to attack but the conventional guy stopped him and said.

"Bright, calm down. It may cost us our job".

The big man examined his head and discovered there was no blood or injury, even his colleague assisted and reassured him that he had no injury before he sat back on his bed.

The cabin boy was gripped with fear as he stood stiffly beside the door watching the drama with his hands on his mouth. I on my end moved away from harms way, and remained in a safe distance observing in silence.

Jaz sat back still looking at him with the broken bottle in his hand. The big man, then stood up, took his tool bag and said to Jaz in a low threatening tone,

"You'll regret this, i promise you on my father's grave". And he walked away with the cabin boy and his colleague behind him.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Hector09(m): 11:55am On Apr 12, 2019
Intresting
Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by greatme2good(f): 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
This journey long oo. Kai.
Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
mike okare waa dagba atleast you're not involved in any wahala for now. but wait oo, that incision no dey work again?

3 Likes

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Ganjafama(m): 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2019
bamidelee:
mike okare waa dagba
atleast you're not involved in any wahala for now.
but wait oo, that incision no dey work again?
Danger neva show since na. If Danger show the jaz go begin work
Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Princepioneer(m): 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
War on the high sea..

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2019
nice one bro.......i'm really enjoying this series! with quick updates makes it really enjoyable.
Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by profkk2003(m): 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2019
Am feeling you
Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 12, 2019
Ganjafama:
Danger neva show since na. If Danger show the jaz go begin work
abi ooo
Re: Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). by gly(m): 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
Oga Topher, we still dey wait o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

KINGS 2(battleground) / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.