Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,376 members, 7,850,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

Anita Joseph Impacts Devotee Who Put A Revile On Her For Working With Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Impacts Devotee Who Put A Revile On Her For Working With Bobrisky (307 Views)

Tiwa Savage Spotted Dancing With Bobrisky At A Wedding / Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Impacts Devotee Who Put A Revile On Her For Working With Bobrisky by odidi24news(m): 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2019
Anita Joseph is presently shooting a motion picture in Enugu with Bobrisky and an adherent of hers doesn’t favor.

The adherent educated Anita that the motion picture won’t return any benefit in light of the fact that Bobrisky is included in it. What’s more, Anita impacted the adherent.

See their trade beneath.

Re: Anita Joseph Impacts Devotee Who Put A Revile On Her For Working With Bobrisky by chuksville(m): 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
Phiaaah....!
Has anyone noticed Bobrisky's shape?
It looks like mammy water shape.
Even Bigger ass than Anita Joseph's.

Perhaps he/she's done surgery to remove his d*ck otherwise he/she would have pounced on the likes of Tonto Dike, Nina, Anita Joseph and co when he's thing begins to rise. D*ck don't lie!

Phiaaah... Na somebody role model be this

(1) (Reply)

I Would Have Been A Footballer - Patoranking Speaks On His Life / How My Girl Friend Slam Me!!!! / Ibrahim Dauda Said Mr IBU Lied Of Not Having A Stroke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.