Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Samsung A30 Vs Huawei Y9 2019 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung A30 Vs Huawei Y9 2019 (7042 Views)

Nokia 3.1 Plus Vs Huawei Y7 Prime 2019 Speed Test Comparison (photos) / Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Speed Test & RAM Management (photos) / HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung A30 Vs Huawei Y9 2019 by yak(m): 11:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
All these reviews are sometimes subjective. My idea now is, when i need phone, i make a budget, look for phones that fall into the budget, check the spec sheets and make my choice.

The day i have 1k dollars for phone, i will close my eyes and order pixel 3

1 Like

Re: Samsung A30 Vs Huawei Y9 2019 by successfem: 8:36pm On May 29, 2019
seunfly:

It is not just about the display, the phone is all-rounder, the only but is the priccessor. Exynos 7904 is weaker to today's midrange like kirin 710 infact it is weaker than Snapdragon 636, it is a little above snapdragon 632.
That is why most midrange phone performes better than any phone that has Exynos 7904 as it chips.
However the phone is good for the price.
How effective is the GPS navigation on A30. Is it reliable? Does the Éxynos 7904 affect the performance of GPS? Cos I actually wanted to buy the phone for my Uber business for good and fast GPS MAP navigation. With, 4G RAM, I expected, GPS to work very fast and effectively but I am getting a negative report on the GPS performance. Pls any mobile software engineers or anyone with knowledge of this GPS thing should help throw more light? Thanks...
Re: Samsung A30 Vs Huawei Y9 2019 by nongo123(m): 5:13am On May 30, 2019
I played with my wife's A30 on the weekend, the phone looks and feel premium. It is very responsive and the camera is a bomb. On the back it spots normal camera and wide angle camera.
Re: Samsung A30 Vs Huawei Y9 2019 by successfem: 6:57am On May 30, 2019
successfem:
How effective is the GPS navigation on A30. Is it reliable? Does the Éxynos 7904 affect the performance of GPS? Cos I actually wanted to buy the phone for my Uber business for good and fast GPS MAP navigation. With, 4G RAM, I expected, GPS to work very fast and effectively but I am getting a negative report on the GPS performance. Pls any mobile software engineers or anyone with knowledge of this GPS thing should help throw more light? Thanks...
Re: Samsung A30 Vs Huawei Y9 2019 by seunfly: 7:16am On May 30, 2019
successfem:

@bolded, proccessor does not affect performance of GPS, from what I know GPS of Samsung phone are relatively reliable and most Uber drivers I know use Samsung galaxies for GPS reliability. However I really don't know anything about the GPS of this phone but be rest assured average performing proccessor does not compromise the quality of GPS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Best Blackberry Display Pictures (DP) Downloadwebsites / Celtel Slashes Tariffs: Now The Cheapest! / How Good Re HOMTOM Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.