Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,690 members, 7,955,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:07 AM

Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union (13776 Views)

Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) / Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President / UNILORIN Elects Medical Student As Its Student Union President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by nairaobserver2: 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2019
The management of The Polytechnic Ibadan at the early hours of Thursday announced the suspension of activities of the Student Union Government of the institution.

Announcing the management decision, the Institutions spokesperson, Mr Adewole Soladoye, said the suspension became necessary as the student union body had failed to obey and follow the rules guiding its activities on campus.

According to him, the management directed the immediate suspension because of the ongoing football competition which had been disturbing the peace of the institution ahead of next week’s examination.

He urged the students, in general, to stay committed to their examination which begins shortly.

He added that the management will not hesitate to punish anyone who flouts the rules guiding the institution.

Read more below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/04/ibadan-poly-orders-immediate-suspension.html

Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by Sirpaul(m): 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2019
as e dey hot....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by Speakdatruth: 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2019
It's obvious the school is protecting and defending the interest of the students

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by jeeqaa7(m): 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
obviously , the students already have the answers to the exams na why dem get morale to play football
Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by Amuocha: 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
What is the FIFA ranking of this institution sef

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by Sultty(m): 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
This glorified secondary school sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by xder1: 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2019
hmm

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by logan2(m): 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2019
ddd
Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by legwa10(m): 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2019
this one sef na school?.... thunder fire u wey the think to insult me

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by logan2(m): 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2019
vc riot go dey oooo grin better allow those guys to play football
Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by yomifola(m): 4:40pm On Apr 04, 2019
Useless school

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by omolola15(m): 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2019
happney65 come and see your formal school. Na every time dem Dey fight. Awon oniranu.
Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by ALARAPE22(m): 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2019
No be today for this great institution. Any time there is SUG or whatever competition there must be a Gobe......Southerner.....Hawu I hail oooo. If you know you know. I rep Accountancy 2016 set. Lastborn. Water! I need some water there.

5 Likes

Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by Kingv(m): 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
Naija my country

For your social media related services

https://socialboosta.com
Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by moscobabs(m): 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2019
H
Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by barackodam: 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2019
Ibpoly ooooo
Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by anelka101(m): 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2019
[Which school did you graduated from?Animal in human skin....quote author=Sultty post=77263062]This glorified secondary school sad[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by figure007(m): 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2019
Sultty:
when you don't know what to type,tjings like this comes up

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by tripper003: 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2019
Noted...
Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by happney65: 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
omolola15:
happney65 come and see your formal school. Na every time dem Dey fight. Awon oniranu.

Them be weeere naa..Awon oloriburuku olofo..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by moscobabs(m): 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2019
legwa10:
this one sef na school?.... thunder fire u wey the think to insult me
Sultty:

The Polytechnic Ibadan a glorified Secondary School?

Can you compare the engineering students of this institution to some universities in Nigeria?

Go Ibadan poly to study Accounting and see how dull you are.

I graduated from that school in 2006.

11 Likes

Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by BIGDADDY000(m): 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2019
i trust them, TPI no they carry last.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by TheTourist: 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2019
IBADAN POLY AND FIGHT LIKE 5&6.
SCHOOL OF THUGGERY

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by omolola15(m): 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2019
happney65:

Them be weeere naa..Awon oloriburuku olofo..

Awon omo school e. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by earldoyex(m): 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2019
Don't Create A Product or Business and then
Look For Customers... Rather Look For What People Want And Then Create A Business Around It........ Akin Alabi

Attend A 1 Day Practical Business Development Seminar on

How to Generate Great Business Ideas!

Register at

https:///howtogenerategreatbusinessideas

This Practical class is designed to help open our minds into identifying and developing business ideas that can be sustained.

It is being handled by highly experienced experts and alumni of these Courses

Venue : Rotary House, Off NTC road, Iyaganku, Ibadan, Oyo state

Course Fee is N6000

First 50 Registrants is N5000

Students and Youth Corpers is N5000

Account Name = Onyx Evolution Technologies Limited

Account Number = 1771673256

Polaris Bank

Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by Papacypaul(m): 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
moscobabs:

The Polytechnic Ibadan a glorified Secondary School?

Can you compare the engineering students of this institution to some universities in Nigeria?

Go Ibadan poly to study Accounting and see how dull you are.

I graduated from that school in 2006.

I graduated from the school in 2016, HND in civil engineering and now in Abu zaria 400lvl with 4.4 CGPA. So i can compare

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by jomoh: 5:33pm On Apr 04, 2019
There’s nothing like Ibadan polytechnic it is The Polytechnic Ibadan.

Sultty:

Except you’re a graduate of a first class federal university or a private university, I don’t care which ever school you went to in Nigeria, that school is way better that whatever school you went to.

Coming from someone who spent the first 24years of his life living in that school.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 5:33pm On Apr 04, 2019
Hmm
Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by samsam2019: 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2019
Every Nigerian with the tyrannical blood in them. Small power and they start to feel fly

Why suspend student union? Old and useless fools

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

D.s Adegbenro Ict Poly, Itori Ewekoro Ogun State 2012/2013 Admmission Is On / Are You Smart!! Ok, Who Threw The Baby?? / National Library Building To Be Completed At 50 Billion Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.