Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union (13705 Views)

Jeremiah Fasipe Emerges Student Union President At Sheffield Hallam University / Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) / Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by Naijaarchive(m): 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2019
Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by mukthar2000(m): 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2019
Nawaoooo, THE GREATES IBANDAN POLY, gone are the days when the poly was very hurt who are they to suspended student union.
Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by fatymore(f): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2019
TheTourist:
IBADAN POLY AND FIGHT LIKE 5&6. SCHOOL OF THUGGERY
Na lie
Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by TheTourist: 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2019
ARGUE WITH YOUR KEYPAD grin

fatymore:
Na lie
Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by omotowo2: 6:28pm On Apr 04, 2019
Papacypaul:
I graduated from the school in 2016, HND in civil engineering and now in Abu zaria 400lvl with 4.4 CGPA. So i can compare
when u graduated with pass, what else should come out from your mouth

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by moscobabs(m): 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2019
Papacypaul:
I graduated from the school in 2016, HND in civil engineering and now in Abu zaria 400lvl with 4.4 CGPA. So i can compare

I'm 100% sure that you came out with pass.
Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by Todetayo(m): 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2019
Amuocha:
What is the FIFA ranking of this institution sef
.dem never show for top 1 million.....

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by Papacypaul(m): 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2019
omotowo2:
when u graduated with pass, what else should come out from your mouth
Lol, i misinterpreted the quote maybe due to tiredness resulting from workload in class today.. I meant to just butress the guy point... I graduated with 4.12 HND Civil Engineering and in university i might even get first class because am on 4.4 gp, 400lvl Abu Zaria civil engineering also.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by felaismyhero(m): 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2019
samsam2019:
Every Nigerian with the tyrannical blood in them. Small power and they start to feel fly

Why suspend student union? Old and useless fools
Not Every Nigerian Though,we Are Just Unfortunate That The Nigerians Who Get To Positions Of Power Most Times Are Like That.While I Agree Sug Can Be Rowdy And Rough At Times,it Is Still A Major Chance For Youth To Experience Leadership.But Most Vcs Want Sugs That Bow To Them;how Then Would We Ever Produce Youth Who Can Stand For Themselves.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by khrizking: 7:42pm On Apr 04, 2019
lautech factor.
Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by hardeyincah(m): 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2019
legwa10:
this one sef na school?.... thunder fire u wey the think to insult me

Protect your integrity and Not pick that phone to type trash...

The Polytechnic Ibadan has produced men and women of valour

The present ONI of IFE
Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola
Sola Allyson (thiz is the cradle of music department in Nigeria Institutions)
Apostle Awode of Fine Coats
Gov Ayodele Fasyose

How many schools does Mechatronics in Nigeria?

Its not your fault, once u have a smartfone given to you by your uncle as Birthday gift and free data from Etisalat for recharging 100 naira lobatan...

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by xperiencelove(m): 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2019
moscobabs:

The Polytechnic Ibadan a glorified Secondary School?

Can you compare the engineering students of this institution to some universities in Nigeria?

Go Ibadan poly to study Accounting and see how dull you are.

I graduated from that school in 2006.

I graduated as a computer scientist in this school in 2011. I did interview with some other graduates from UNILAG, LASU, AAU for a post of software developer at a company. I scored 86% while my nearest contestant scored 54%. Now I am the head programmer of that organization.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2019
POLYhantas......if you no Sabi Poco,you no Sabi person
Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by Geo07: 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2019
Sultty:
This glorified secondary school sad
Thunder fire ur mouth. Na ur papa own the school?
Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by abula112(m): 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2019
xperiencelove:

I graduated as a computer scientist in this school in 2011. I did interview with some other graduates from UNILAG, LASU, AAU for a post of software developer at a company. I scored 86% while my nearest contestant scored 54%. Now I am the head programmer of that organization.
sorry, what do u code in, and can u give summary of how the test looked like, thank u
Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by Geo07: 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2019
moscobabs:

Can you compare the engineering students of this institution to some universities in Nigeria?

I can see the size of your from ur comment, apparently 2kb.
Go there and for yourself, you will then realize the school has produced professionals in there field of studies.
Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by beezyblaze(m): 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
logan2:
vc riot go dey oooo grin better allow those guys to play football
Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by obawinner(m): 11:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
Blatant repercussions when the polytechnic admit every blockhead, dick and Hillary. Camouflaging such admission as Daily part time.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by hardeyincah(m): 11:22pm On Apr 04, 2019
beezyblaze:

E don dey already...them don kill like 3 girls as at 8am when i japa.
Na girls dey play the competition sef...them kon injure one girl yesterday and her bf na cultist...
No be small thing this morning o..
Them enter girl’s hostel dry stab stab anybody.
Gunshot everywhere..
Block the two gates..
They gast dismiss all the students with immediate effect.
Na fense students break use pass under komot..
Some lost inside bush sef.
Me wey go visit person..me sef for die put.
Serious kasala

That school and fight sha...

Hmmmmmm

Killed three

This is not true....
Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by smithsammy(m): 12:51am On Apr 05, 2019
The balkanization of The Polytechnic, Ibadan, into South, Middle-belt and North has done more harm to the harmony of the students than good. The issue might not be unconnected with 'region supremacy' battle and the Southerners might be the front burner.

I miss the school sha!
Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by Olayemi244(m): 1:33am On Apr 05, 2019
moscobabs:

You should speak for yourself please and I wouldn't allow you to tarnish the image of the Great The Polytechnic Ibadan.

I graduated from The Polytechnic Ibadan in 2018 from the department of Computer Engineering Technology with 4.2

Moinmoin no be beans abegi!
Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by adisababa1234: 3:26am On Apr 05, 2019
xperiencelove:

Full Time or Part time
Let know ourselves.
Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by moscobabs(m): 5:00am On Apr 05, 2019
Geo07:

I can see the size of your from ur comment, apparently 2kb.
Go there and for yourself, you will then realize the school has produced professionals in there field of studies.
.Read and Comprehend. You are one of the reasons those guys are saying rubbish about the citadel of learning
Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by moscobabs(m): 5:01am On Apr 05, 2019
Olayemi244:

You should speak for yourself please and I wouldn't allow you to tarnish the image of the Great The Polytechnic Ibadan.

I graduated from The Polytechnic Ibadan in 2018 from the department of Computer Engineering Technology with 4.2

Moinmoin no be beans abegi!

Read and Comprehend please
Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by seunlayi(m): 6:11am On Apr 05, 2019
obawinner:
Blatant repercussions when the polytechnic admit every blockhead, dick and Hillary. Camouflaging such admission as Daily part time.
the only person making sense here
Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by xperiencelove(m): 7:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
abula112:

sorry, what do u code in, and can u give summary of how the test looked like, thank u
I am a super man in C#, ASP, PHP and Python.
I can code anything including biometrics with these languages

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Poly Orders Immediate Suspension Of Student Union by abula112(m): 9:56am On Apr 06, 2019
xperiencelove:

I am a super man in C#, ASP, PHP and Python.
I can code anything including biometrics with these languages
dat is lovely, can u pls share ur number and github

(1) (2) (Reply)

College Of Education Should Be Scrapped. / D.s Adegbenro Ict Poly, Itori Ewekoro Ogun State 2012/2013 Admmission Is On / No Light: UNN Medical Students Embark On A Peaceful Protest (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.