Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,214 members, 7,957,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

Surrogate Mothers Carrying A Baby For Another Woman In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Surrogate Mothers Carrying A Baby For Another Woman In Nigeria (689 Views)

Would You Permit Your Partner To Be A Surrogate? / Bubonic Plague Hits China. Country Bans Eating Animals Carrying Black Death Bug / Unpaid Bill: Lagos Hospital Detains Newborn Baby For Three Months (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surrogate Mothers Carrying A Baby For Another Woman In Nigeria by BridgeClinic: 2:38pm On Apr 04, 2019
Surrogates are gradually increasing in Nigeria. There are two kinds of surrogates - traditional and gestational.

A traditional surrogate is a woman who gets artificially inseminated with sperm from a father. She then carries the baby and delivers it for the couple to raise. She is the biological mother of the baby but she hands the baby over to the couple at birth.

A gestational surrogate through IVF receives the fertilized embryo of the father and the mother of the baby. She then carries the baby until birth. She is not genetically connected to the child in any way, other than being the birth mother.

So! Let's talk. What do you guys think about it? #surrogacy #nigeria #ivf #assistedreproduction
Re: Surrogate Mothers Carrying A Baby For Another Woman In Nigeria by ethereal(f): 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2019
Re: Surrogate Mothers Carrying A Baby For Another Woman In Nigeria by PurestBoy(m): 9:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
ethereal:
I'm a 37 yr old and interested in volunteering for surrogacy. Only for couples who have given it much thought and are agreed on their decision, Call 07068771475.

Like how much are the range you expect? Can connect
Re: Surrogate Mothers Carrying A Baby For Another Woman In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:57am On Apr 11, 2019
ethereal:
I'm a 37 yr old and interested in volunteering for surrogacy. Only for couples who have given it much thought and are agreed on their decision, Call 07068771475.
Your age is quite high for this health wise.

1 Like

Re: Surrogate Mothers Carrying A Baby For Another Woman In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:17am On Apr 11, 2019
Re: Surrogate Mothers Carrying A Baby For Another Woman In Nigeria by Abortedfetus(m): 11:04am On Apr 11, 2019
ethereal:
are u in need of money?
Re: Surrogate Mothers Carrying A Baby For Another Woman In Nigeria by ethereal(f): 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2019
Haven read all the childish responses to the post I made ,its no wonder illegal baby factories continue to thrive..Nigerians are petty and judgemental, and distrustful of every act of goodness.our paranoia is our undoing.I'm done wt childbirth,my last child is in the Junior secondary, and its something I've always hoped to do fr someone before I leave this life..Its the greatest gift I could do fr someone who couldn't....peace

1 Like

Re: Surrogate Mothers Carrying A Baby For Another Woman In Nigeria by BridgeClinic: 10:07am On Apr 24, 2019
Your decision to help another woman is absolutely selfless! We completely agree with the fact that surrogacy should be given more consideration in Nigeria. And we completely love that your approach is not so much about the money, but the heart to help someone, letting another couple use your womb. People like you are rare and we need more mindsets like this so that we can kick out these illegal and unethical baby factories! Who knows whether the mothers are screened for infections? Who knows what sort of medical checks and medications these women undergo/use while they are pregnant? We say YES to Surrogacy.

ethereal:
Haven read all the childish responses to the post I made ,its no wonder illegal baby factories continue to thrive..Nigerians are petty and judgemental, and distrustful of every act of goodness.our paranoia is our undoing.I'm done wt childbirth,my last child is in the Junior secondary, and its something I've always hoped to do fr someone before I leave this life..Its the greatest gift I could do fr someone who couldn't....peace

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Man Slumps, Dies While Making Call By The Road In Lagos / Jigsimur, Superdose, Nonisteen And Javavirco For Viral And Chronic Infections / Parasites Crawled Into A Man's Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.