Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Police Officer Breaks The Head Of A Bus Driver In Owerri (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Breaks The Head Of A Bus Driver In Owerri (Disturbing Photos) (31851 Views)

Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) / SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics / Man Dies On Top Of A Palm Tree In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Breaks The Head Of A Bus Driver In Owerri (Disturbing Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2019
this break is small sha...tho fvck d naija popo
Re: Police Officer Breaks The Head Of A Bus Driver In Owerri (Disturbing Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2019
Forreellinc:
grin flat head tribe repping
Just like kolade johnson shot by SARS few days ago is repping the cone head tribe in the grave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Breaks The Head Of A Bus Driver In Owerri (Disturbing Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2019
BlackfireX:
Click like if you want thunder to fire that police man..

Click share if you want him to continue in his heinous act..

.... to the foolish policeman

Re: Police Officer Breaks The Head Of A Bus Driver In Owerri (Disturbing Photos) by jrusky(m): 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2019
Police again This is one of the reason i dont pity any police that got injured or being attacked.

Nigeria police will remain like these for ever if the treatment Buhari/Idiagbon regime meted on them then do not repeat itself.

Every Nigeria police must return to police college for re-recruitment and whoever not fit and has any bad record should be retire and let them go to their villages to farm we need more farmers pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Breaks The Head Of A Bus Driver In Owerri (Disturbing Photos) by Collee(m): 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2019
MTN 1g is now #500 2g is now #1000 Contact : 08139087040
Re: Police Officer Breaks The Head Of A Bus Driver In Owerri (Disturbing Photos) by YoungG12(m): 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2019
Awon Useless People And There Dirty Black Uniform Again,i don't know how some of them take pass all the test and get the uniform,hungry wolf,
just because of #10 You Wan Kill Person,he suppose to jazz that police-mad-man grin grin
Re: Police Officer Breaks The Head Of A Bus Driver In Owerri (Disturbing Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2019
As usual
Re: Police Officer Breaks The Head Of A Bus Driver In Owerri (Disturbing Photos) by ishawlar: 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2019
The police want take style tell the driver make him go barb him hair. Simple
Re: Police Officer Breaks The Head Of A Bus Driver In Owerri (Disturbing Photos) by Sultty(m): 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2019
Fucck d police they just made d guy worwor like this

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Breaks The Head Of A Bus Driver In Owerri (Disturbing Photos) by tsinzu: 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2019
That's brutal
Re: Police Officer Breaks The Head Of A Bus Driver In Owerri (Disturbing Photos) by bikefab(m): 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
Zoo police.
Re: Police Officer Breaks The Head Of A Bus Driver In Owerri (Disturbing Photos) by abumoney(m): 6:36pm On Apr 04, 2019
Police is your friend. I think it's high time we reorganize the police system or we scrap them
Re: Police Officer Breaks The Head Of A Bus Driver In Owerri (Disturbing Photos) by Geesaintagape: 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2019
See what a friend (police)did to a Friend (driver)
Re: Police Officer Breaks The Head Of A Bus Driver In Owerri (Disturbing Photos) by Forreellinc: 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Just like kolade johnson shoot by SARS few days ago is repping the cone head tribe in the grave.
Which one be done head again? No be afonja you dey call them?
Re: Police Officer Breaks The Head Of A Bus Driver In Owerri (Disturbing Photos) by sunkieisland(m): 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
Almost the same thing happened in Seme border where a Nigerian immigration officer hit a Beninoise driver on the head with his rifle and the said driver collapsed and had been vomiting blood since then.

We really need to evaluate the psychological fitness of our law enforcement officers
Re: Police Officer Breaks The Head Of A Bus Driver In Owerri (Disturbing Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2019
The police officer has not really learnt from the lessons of his colleagues that were kept behind bars of recent, it seems he does not love his job.
Re: Police Officer Breaks The Head Of A Bus Driver In Owerri (Disturbing Photos) by Marioalert: 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2019
nigerian politicians are d most useless people in d whole world... implementation CCTV cameras will render all ds police useless...
Re: Police Officer Breaks The Head Of A Bus Driver In Owerri (Disturbing Photos) by TinaG(f): 2:58am On Apr 05, 2019
Everywhere police did this ,police did that,what has take over NPF? Is buhari not hearing about the evils they are doing?
Re: Police Officer Breaks The Head Of A Bus Driver In Owerri (Disturbing Photos) by FroshJaynex(m): 4:39am On Apr 05, 2019
majamajic:
hahaha, from Lagos to Owerri, these guys are just mean , the ones at national stadium under bridge will stand in front of your car with gun pointed to your face. Clear , clear , clear !!!!
Hmm stand infront of my car with a pointed gun? O boy I go run over am like chicken live nd direct, I no get joy at all for happy trigger men
Re: Police Officer Breaks The Head Of A Bus Driver In Owerri (Disturbing Photos) by vicfy(m): 6:24am On Apr 05, 2019
Dis sml tin.... Mtcheww! For Pitakwa Police dey shoot people sef, shoot dia spirit too
Re: Police Officer Breaks The Head Of A Bus Driver In Owerri (Disturbing Photos) by majamajic(m): 8:24am On Apr 05, 2019
FroshJaynex:
Hmm stand infront of my car with a pointed gun? O boy I go run over am like chicken live nd direct, I no get joy at all for happy trigger men

if u prove too stubborn and continue moving they will run away but most people do panic and park immediately,
Re: Police Officer Breaks The Head Of A Bus Driver In Owerri (Disturbing Photos) by ledaman: 9:33am On Apr 05, 2019
Boomboomcla!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jealous Pregnant Woman Poisons Her 3-year-old Stepson To Death In Osun / Woman Arranges Friend’s Gang-rape / Lady Faked Her Kidnap To Get Money From Her Father. Her Boyfriend Did This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.