Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

A Word Of Appreciation To Saintjoel - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / A Word Of Appreciation To Saintjoel (234 Views)

Appreciation To LegalWealth For Website For Free VIN Checks / Ship Cars from the US (Copart, IAAI):Take Advantage of the Naira Appreciation! / Take Advantage of Naira Appreciation: Bid Cars from the Auction (Copart & iaai) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word Of Appreciation To Saintjoel by HMShatry: 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2019
Mr Gbenga,

Thank you for the professional way you handled my request for reprint of customs papers. I will not hesitate to recommend your services to my contacts.

Cheers!

Habib
Lagos.
Re: A Word Of Appreciation To Saintjoel by saintjoel(m): 8:30am On Apr 05, 2019
HMShatry:
Mr Gbenga,

Thank you for the professional way you handled my request for reprint of customs papers. I will not hesitate to recommend your services to my contacts.

Cheers!

Habib
Lagos.

Thanks so much sir.... Much blessings....

Re: A Word Of Appreciation To Saintjoel by saintjoel(m): 8:51am On Apr 05, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/2208157/verify-custom-duty-papers-recover

Kindly go through this link.........
https://www.nairaland.com/2208157/verify-custom-duty-papers-recover ....... If you've missing documents but you know the exact year the car came in through the country, the consignee name and if possible if it came in through Tincan, ptml or Apapa ports or even the old kirikiri lighter terminal OR lillypond port.... We now have the means of getting your papers back with just chassis number but you must be sure of the entry ports...

You can contact CarGuideNG or computerglobal for VIN checks to check the car history and if possible know where the car was shipped through...

Please note... If your car came in through Cotonou.... It can take months before your papers can be recovered..... We have almost twenty entry points spread all across Nigeria....legal and illegal..... And sometimes, agents obtain papers to go through a border,only to take the car through smuggling routes...... So, the paper trail for COTONOU vehicles is lengthy..... Likewise for vehicles that came in through Tincan... Ptml is easier to get than any other port of entry.... Thanks...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2005 Tokunbo Nissan Altima With Complete Duty At A Give Away 1.170 / Registered Toyota Highlander 04:1.4m / Super Clean Toyota Highlander Next To A Tokunbo At A Give Away 1.499

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.