Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Nigerian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him(photos) (911 Views)

Kano Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s House On Fire For Dumping Him / Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Dumping Him After Sex / AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him(photos) by stephenduru: 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
A man from Owerri who lives in Lagos took to Facebook to share the sad story of his sister who was killed by her boyfriend for dumping him.He wrote...

'Too hard for me to talk, what a lost in our family,, please girls beware of men, some guys are very mean when you said I don't want you anymore, they are ready to take your life, just like Chibuzo did to my sister, Rest in peace little sister. What I don't know is who will seat for your SSCE Exam comes may'.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/04/nigerian-man-kills-his-girlfriend-for.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him(photos) by stephenduru: 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2019

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him(photos) by yvelchstores(f): 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2019
Lord have mercy. Such a beautiful girl. It's well

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him(photos) by GOFRONT(m): 3:36pm On Apr 04, 2019
She hasn't even written her SSCE and she already receiving Chibuzor's banana.....

Well, This is what their role model Afia Schwarzenezzar or whatever is her name have caused...
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him(photos) by greencard: 3:40pm On Apr 04, 2019
this is....

I don't even know what to say
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him(photos) by tyup(m): 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2019
Can u see reasons why Igbo people are never for once reasonable.

> Only Igbos maltreat and kill their maids or in- law's children

> Only Igbos will visit another country and cause harm to her welcoming citizens

> Only Igbos will kill girls who are tired of them

> Only in igbo lands elections are never peaceful e.g Rivers, imo, Abia (Cursed state)

the painful thing is instead staying in their God forsaken land to wreck this havoc they come here To Lagos constituting nuisance. little wonder that Mad man called Orji killed our innocent kolade jejely watching football in peace

Their land is so cursed that i'd rather live in Zamfara then take a million naira job in any igbo land

#Spits angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him(photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2019
See as Nigerian hospital jaga jaga

Na wa ...

Rip to the girl
Dem send you school to study, you go dey do boyfriend .. . Not even with a responsible guy .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him(photos) by mightyhaze: 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2019
tyup:
Can u see reasons why Igbo people are never for once reasonable.

> Only Igbos maltreat and kill their maids or in- law's children

> Only Igbos will visit another country and cause harm to her welcoming citizens

> Only Igbos will kill girls who are tired of them

> Only in igbo lands elections are never peaceful e.g Rivers, imo, Abia (Cursed state)

the painful thing is instead staying in their God forsaken land to wreck this havoc they come here To Lagos constituting nuisance. little wonder that Mad man called Orji killed our innocent kolade jejely watching football in peace

Their land is so cursed that i'd rather live in Zamfara then take a million naira job in any igbo land

#Spits angry
Drink sniper, ...i assure u ,u wont have to worry about igbo giants, ..ever again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him(photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
See as Nigerian hospital jaga jaga

Na wa ... .
First thing I thought too
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him(photos) by jeff1607(m): 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2019
A brother couldn't prevent his teenage sister from being in a relationship

he failed her
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him(photos) by Notime5656(m): 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2019
This is too bad. wish others will learn a lesson from this ugly story.

(1) (Reply)

Man Fight Nepa For Cutting Off Their Light, Beat Him Severely With Cutlass / Pregnant Woman Dies, 16 Others Missing As Boat Capsizes In Lagos (Photos) / 2 Bankers Caught Making Love Inside Access Bank In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.