Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Nigerians Robbing A Bureau De Change In Dubai Where They Stole N231m(video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Robbing A Bureau De Change In Dubai Where They Stole N231m(video) (63428 Views)

Burglars Forced To Drink The Alcohol They Stole From A Store (Video, Photos) / Two Bag Six Months Jail Term For Defrauding A Bureau De Change Operator Of $18k / Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Robbing A Bureau De Change In Dubai Where They Stole N231m(video) by Sholaco: 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
press9jatv:
they don't do that. they can only jail them, they cannot execute them.
who told U?
Re: Nigerians Robbing A Bureau De Change In Dubai Where They Stole N231m(video) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
Kreamie:
Igbo Kwenu!

NIGERIA Kwezonu ooooooooo cry

Yes ke grin
Re: Nigerians Robbing A Bureau De Change In Dubai Where They Stole N231m(video) by Meesquared000(m): 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2019
Rexnegro:
most useless tribe in Nigeria... bringing shame and bad name to our passports
you and I Know who's more the useless one. Jeez!!! Get a grip
Re: Nigerians Robbing A Bureau De Change In Dubai Where They Stole N231m(video) by ssphobia(m): 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2019
What a shameful disgrace to Naija.....those guys should be prosecuted thoroughly
Re: Nigerians Robbing A Bureau De Change In Dubai Where They Stole N231m(video) by maasoap(m): 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
ishawlar:
Infact dem no get sense na nigeria dem think say dem dey. Dem wan upgrade to international. Dubai way there police car na buggati, posche, lambogine. Etc

Not only that, those countries are technology freaks even more than the Americans. You release one tech today, tomorrow they will acquire it. It's CCTV everywhere
Re: Nigerians Robbing A Bureau De Change In Dubai Where They Stole N231m(video) by stagger: 9:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
These guys should all be sent to the firing squad.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Robbing A Bureau De Change In Dubai Where They Stole N231m(video) by ofakaga: 9:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
Are they from east?
Re: Nigerians Robbing A Bureau De Change In Dubai Where They Stole N231m(video) by LoySupremo: 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2019
ofakaga:
Are they from east?
Obviously
Re: Nigerians Robbing A Bureau De Change In Dubai Where They Stole N231m(video) by Caseless: 11:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
soberdrunk:
Nah to just sell them to Dubai government make them harvest their organs, collect percentage for damages and balance us the remaining make we use work roads..... angry
grin
Re: Nigerians Robbing A Bureau De Change In Dubai Where They Stole N231m(video) by freedomjoshah: 11:21pm On Apr 04, 2019
President Muhammed Buhari sent his condolence to the family of the (deceased) kolade Johnson. who was shot by the police sars on march 31, 2019 in Lagos.

The President said: The recent unfortunate action of SARS operatives from the Lagos State Police Command, which led to the avoidable death of Mr. Kolade Johnson, is deeply regretted. Once again, our condolences to the family of the deceased. I’m aware the Police authorities have visited them.
please continue reading from the source http://okakasite.com/2019/04/04/president-buhari-promise-to-do-justice-to-the-police-sars-involved-in-the-killing-of-johnson-kolade/
www.okakasite.com
Re: Nigerians Robbing A Bureau De Change In Dubai Where They Stole N231m(video) by Alezy(m): 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
soberdrunk:
Nah to just sell them to Dubai government make them harvest their organs, collect percentage for damages and balance us the remaining make we use work roads..... angry
lolz, guy u don crase
Re: Nigerians Robbing A Bureau De Change In Dubai Where They Stole N231m(video) by Alezy(m): 11:35pm On Apr 04, 2019
Rexnegro:
what tribe pls? Did they announce their names?
Re: Nigerians Robbing A Bureau De Change In Dubai Where They Stole N231m(video) by omerukokwuru(m): 1:28am On Apr 05, 2019
funshint:

You see; that's the problem with you people #IgbosOnline. Even in the face of genuine accusation against some of the bad eggs among you, the first thing you do is to start pointing accusing fingers at other tribes. Pls let's collectively condemn this act irrespective of tribe. To go to any Arab country to commit crime as a Nigerian is nothing short of stupidity.
if you are condemning the act thats fine with me what i will not tolerate is your ilks stereotyping an entire tribe because of the wrong of 5 people, the other day an Australian man went out of his way to execute muslims in Christchurch but does that make Australians terrorsit ....food for thought stop being sentimentally tribalistic and while at the getting that raving mad abike dabiri some psychiatric help before she deteriorates to the state of aunty kemi your royal maddness
Re: Nigerians Robbing A Bureau De Change In Dubai Where They Stole N231m(video) by ojj(m): 1:46am On Apr 05, 2019
One of the fools that was involved in the robbery use to live around my area.That guy is a confirm criminal,stole iPhone 5 at my gym was so lucky didn't catch him otherwise would have leanched him. Broke into a shop and stole some bags of rice,got arrested and jailbreak at Okoko police station.I wonder how he got a visa to dubai, thank God he was caught. They should just hang him there.bastard angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Robbing A Bureau De Change In Dubai Where They Stole N231m(video) by 9jaRealist: 1:56am On Apr 05, 2019
press9jatv:
they don't do that. they can only jail them, they cannot execute them.

Where did you get that false info?

They may elect not to execute them, but aggravated robbery is one of the crimes punishable by death under UAE law.
Re: Nigerians Robbing A Bureau De Change In Dubai Where They Stole N231m(video) by sule1996(m): 2:17am On Apr 05, 2019
ictjobber:
Naija don cast sotey foreigners now dey avoid us like plague

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

Re: Nigerians Robbing A Bureau De Change In Dubai Where They Stole N231m(video) by gaskiyamagana: 3:17am On Apr 05, 2019
Kreamie:
Igbo Kwenu!

NIGERIA Kwezonu ooooooooo cry
Igbokwenu, Biafrobberra kwezonuoooooooo.
Re: Nigerians Robbing A Bureau De Change In Dubai Where They Stole N231m(video) by mayduavongts: 3:55am On Apr 05, 2019
Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information! http://anthaison.vn/sp/may-dua-vong-tu-dong-ts/
Re: Nigerians Robbing A Bureau De Change In Dubai Where They Stole N231m(video) by JBoss25(m): 6:13am On Apr 05, 2019
ojj:
One of the fools that was involved in the robbery use to live around my area.That guy is a confirm criminal,stole iPhone 5 at my gym was so lucky didn't catch him otherwise would have leanched him. Broke into a shop and stole some bags of rice,got arrested and jailbreak at Okoko police station.I wonder how he got a visa to dubai, thank God he was caught. They should just hang him there.bastard angry angry
lolz are you serious? which one are you talking about?
Re: Nigerians Robbing A Bureau De Change In Dubai Where They Stole N231m(video) by akdjr(m): 8:18am On Apr 05, 2019
If they had succeeded in the operation, they will come and start business in Lagos and people will start saying omo Ibos are hardworking business people.
Re: Nigerians Robbing A Bureau De Change In Dubai Where They Stole N231m(video) by mikeweezy(m): 9:20am On Apr 05, 2019
zlantanfan:
Na dem
Drugs, crime and adulterated gurus.

Another safe heaven rendered difficult to access
say no to tribalism

Re: Nigerians Robbing A Bureau De Change In Dubai Where They Stole N231m(video) by FreemanUYB(m): 9:49am On Apr 05, 2019
Sholaco:
who told U?
He is a law maker in UAE
Re: Nigerians Robbing A Bureau De Change In Dubai Where They Stole N231m(video) by babaireti(m): 10:58am On Apr 05, 2019
Chukwudi,please dont call my line again,I'm no longer your friend
Re: Nigerians Robbing A Bureau De Change In Dubai Where They Stole N231m(video) by Goddalu: 11:21am On Apr 05, 2019
Rexnegro:
you are a fool just like your generation. may u die this year because of igbos. they will bury you this year because of the igbos, just watch and see.
Re: Nigerians Robbing A Bureau De Change In Dubai Where They Stole N231m(video) by Goddalu: 11:27am On Apr 05, 2019
Rexnegro:
fool, those that are in death roll in Saudi Arabia are they igbos too? is like na Igbo Man give your Mama Belle kickan out because of her ashawo Life. useless generation like yours
Re: Nigerians Robbing A Bureau De Change In Dubai Where They Stole N231m(video) by JBoss25(m): 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2019
Brandonx:
undecided look at the disgrace they brought to their family all because they want to belong. Quick money =quick death.
They should kill them.
walahi
Re: Nigerians Robbing A Bureau De Change In Dubai Where They Stole N231m(video) by Uchek(m): 5:36pm On May 24, 2022
Why are they the most useless tribe in Nigeria?

Rexnegro:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage / Ritualists Behead Lady In Delta, Harvest Her Vital Organs In Front Of Her House / Abuja Ladies Convert Nyanya Market To Brothel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.