Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,739 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

How SARS Arrested Me Last Night, This People Are Criminals.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How SARS Arrested Me Last Night, This People Are Criminals.. (711 Views)

Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro / I Haven't Seen My Husband Since SARS Arrested Him In 2017 - Woman Tells Panel / Idowu Oluwatosin Olakunle: Police Arrested Me For Being Feminine & Too Slim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How SARS Arrested Me Last Night, This People Are Criminals.. by Wilson125(m): 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2019
How i was arrested yesterday by some police officers from ebrumede police division, somewhere in Uvwie LGA, Delta state... last night around 8pm i was actually heading to ma friend’s place who just rented a new apartment, on ma way, some SARs officials stopped the mini bus i boarded, asked all of us in the bus to come down then they started calling us criminals, the got ma phone and asked me to unlock it, when i did, they went to ma messages, they saw ma salary alert, the started calling me yahoo boy, i even told em i am marine engineer and showed em ma company’s ID, that didn’t interest em, they hand cuffed me to another guy that was in the bus with me, collected all our phones n forced us inside their truck, a pregnant lady that drag with em not to arrest her husband was beaten up mercilessly, i mean I didn’t have a single strength to react due to how they were behaving, since no one knew ma way about except that ma friend i was going to see.. I couldn’t reach him again to tell him i was arrested since they had ma fones.. i humbled maself n followed them in other not to lose ma life.. i just left the station like 2 hours ago and i don’t know what to do, i paid a bailout of 20000k for no crime n to safe ma precious life.. i don’t understand what is happening in this country, is it a crime to leave messages in your inbox in this country? I had the worst experience last night, stood till morning in the cell, with severe beatings from the inmates... this SARs issue must be addressed in this country.. Nigerians should be careful with their own phones now, delete your bank transaction alerts to safe yourself from this useless officers.. this country is useless.. they must END SARS IN THIS COUNTRY..
Re: How SARS Arrested Me Last Night, This People Are Criminals.. by GOFRONT(m): 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2019
#ENDSARS...

If we dont #ENDSARS,
SARS will #ENDUS
Re: How SARS Arrested Me Last Night, This People Are Criminals.. by Wilson125(m): 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2019
GOFRONT:
#ENDSARS...

If we dont #ENDSARS,
SARS will #ENDUS
those guys can kill anyone anytime without being questioned, it’s really sad
Re: How SARS Arrested Me Last Night, This People Are Criminals.. by iammo(m): 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2019
This is evil, please get a lawyer to petition the CP
Re: How SARS Arrested Me Last Night, This People Are Criminals.. by Wilson125(m): 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2019
iammo:
This is evil, please get a lawyer to petition the CP
i have n they lawyer even said he knows the cp.. i just taya..
Re: How SARS Arrested Me Last Night, This People Are Criminals.. by iammo(m): 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2019
Wilson125:

Please dont be discouraged, after filing a petition. Tag NPF.and the authorities on twitter and Facebook and share the link here so we can retweet and try to make it go viral, it's bad and we can't continue to accept this excesses

1 Like

Re: How SARS Arrested Me Last Night, This People Are Criminals.. by binsanni(m): 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2019
#ENDSARS. or they end us all It is u today but nobody knows tomorrow
May God safe guide us all in this country
Re: How SARS Arrested Me Last Night, This People Are Criminals.. by Wilson125(m): 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2019
iammo:

Please dont be discouraged, after filing a petition. Tag NPF.and the authorities on twitter and Facebook and share the link here so we can retweet and try to make it go viral, it's bad and we can't continue to accept this excesses
okay boss.. i will
Re: How SARS Arrested Me Last Night, This People Are Criminals.. by BlackfireX: 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2019
Good for you... You are trying to challenge a uniform man...
Re: How SARS Arrested Me Last Night, This People Are Criminals.. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 04, 2019
These SARZ guys and their criminal acts are becoming increasingly annoying. They nearly shot at my car 3days ago while coming back from Enugu airport - close to Udi hills.
Re: How SARS Arrested Me Last Night, This People Are Criminals.. by Nostradamus: 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2019
Some fools will still come here to defend those sars.
Re: How SARS Arrested Me Last Night, This People Are Criminals.. by Xisnin(m): 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2019
Wilson125:
Please don't let the matter die, pursue it vigorously with your lawyer.
Also, look up @segalink on Twitter and contact him with the details.
He will get the story viral.
Re: How SARS Arrested Me Last Night, This People Are Criminals.. by Wilson125(m): 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2019
Karatum:
These SARZ guys and their criminal acts are becoming increasingly annoying. They nearly shot at my car 3days ago while coming back from Enugu airport - close to Udi hills.

very useless people, any small thing they will point gun at someone
Re: How SARS Arrested Me Last Night, This People Are Criminals.. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2019
I'm also in this SARS shit currently and totally distabalized, my husband just went to fend for our daily bread and was arrested too. Check the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/5115373/pls-sars-arrested-husband-not

(1) (Reply)

Traders Caught Red Handed Defrauding A Customer In Broad Daylight In Lagos / BUSTED! EFCC Arrests 22 ‘yahoo Yahoo Boys’, Seizes Exotic Cars [PHOTOS] / TRADEGY! Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Farmer In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.