Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Unusual Gift Idea For Babies And Kids! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unusual Gift Idea For Babies And Kids! (1395 Views)

What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / Unusual Gift Idea For Babies And Kids! / Bitter Kola For Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unusual Gift Idea For Babies And Kids! by Bmoni: 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2019
Cool pillows for new babies any mother would love to be gifted with! Sometimes called 'nursing pillow' or 'boppy ' pillow.
And for the big kids..a floor pouf!

Re: Unusual Gift Idea For Babies And Kids! by Bmoni: 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
Are you thinking of getting some unique gift for that new baby or cousin or niece of yours.The 'leaf' playmat is a stylish accent ideal for baby photoshoot or kid's room as playmat for leisure or games. The playmat is washable so no worries about being soiled or getting dirty.07081686121 WhatsApp!

Re: Unusual Gift Idea For Babies And Kids! by ifyalways(f): 12:17am On Apr 10, 2019
Just one picture of the one you actually made

2 Likes

Re: Unusual Gift Idea For Babies And Kids! by Bmoni: 8:26am On Apr 25, 2019
ifyalways:
Just one picture of the one you actually made
Oh..k! Hmmmn coming up ...but hold it still @ ifyalways wink
Re: Unusual Gift Idea For Babies And Kids! by Bmoni: 8:51am On Apr 25, 2019
Looking forward to your baby's 'pics- day' outing. These lovely playmats are one-of-a-kind! Or out on a family picnic..with the baby,be sure to include one of these! And makes a cute and style-ish rug for your kids room too. So thinking of a gift for that special someone or pop of style for the nursery!...These playmats are available ...chat me up on my WhatsApp no 07081686121. Handmade by moi with TLC.

Re: Unusual Gift Idea For Babies And Kids! by kristen12(f): 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2019
How much are they?
Re: Unusual Gift Idea For Babies And Kids! by Bmoni: 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2019
kristen12:
How much are they?
Thanks for asking @kristen12....The playmats go for 4k only.
Re: Unusual Gift Idea For Babies And Kids! by ifyalways(f): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
Bmoni:

Oh..k! Hmmmn coming up ...but hold it still @ ifyalways wink
Held on tight and still only to see more internet downloaded pictures.

How hard can it be to post pictures of what you actually made
Re: Unusual Gift Idea For Babies And Kids! by Bmoni: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2021
Add a touch of splendor to your kids' rooms with these array of leaf-shaped playmats.. They are plush and soft.. great outdoors on a sunny day or even indoors. They can be hand washed.

Re: Unusual Gift Idea For Babies And Kids! by Bmoni: 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2021
This leaf shaped playmat is available in any color of your choice. And quite affordable too, just 5k for small size o. Chat me up on WhatsApp 08105092274 and get one for your kids as a cool gift.

Re: Unusual Gift Idea For Babies And Kids! by dettemanon(m): 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
I like to use poufs. There are a lot of them in the park in our city. A synthesizer was recently installed around, where anyone can play. A crowd always gathers around the pianists, who push the poufs closer to him. I also bought myself a moroccan pouf at home so that it was convenient to sit at the computer. My pouf is comfortable and high, in the shape of a cube. I bought my wife a pouf that looks like a large pill. The child can sleep there and will never fall on the floor because of its shape-a spoon. Have you ever seen such poufs? It's like a cradle for children.

1 Like

Re: Unusual Gift Idea For Babies And Kids! by Bmoni: 6:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
Poufs are actually handy especially when you feel like not sitting on the regular chair. They are light weight and easy to carry about . You can even use them as side tables! They come in different shapes and height and quiet affordable too.

Re: Unusual Gift Idea For Babies And Kids! by Bmoni: 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
Any color of your choice for Yourself, Friend, Spouse, Parents or for gifting ...in that car! Totally eye-catching!

Re: Unusual Gift Idea For Babies And Kids! by Bmoni: 2:53pm On Feb 01, 2022
Need some seat to roll up to that 'cornerside' of your living room...that can serve as a little coffee table or foot rest!This one goes ..a 15"/10" round pouf any colour of your choice mind you!

(1) (Reply)

Thai King Anoints His Mistress As His Official Concubine... As Wife Watches On / Let's Make 90,000 Naira In May. Are You Interested? / Advise Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.