Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Let's Make 90,000 Naira In May. Are You Interested? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let's Make 90,000 Naira In May. Are You Interested? (1381 Views)

It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) / My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore / Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Make 90,000 Naira In May. Are You Interested? by Neduzze5(m): 1:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
I have seen a lot of people begging on this foruma nd wasting away their time when they have their smartphone and data.

I had to run a few of those accounts at the office and I saw that these people despite all their spent time didn't even get up to 10K from Nairalanders.

You can't blame us as no be only you dey suffer am. But if you don't harness your skills, and seek out the right opportunities but continue to beg here, then hold yourself to blame.

In this period, a lot of people are home. Ask yourself, "is there no skill I have that can generate income for me every day, week or month, even if it's money for data?"

Sure you have but you haven't been able to harness it properly.

This evening, I will be teaching 75 persons how to make not less than 90,000 naira every month with just their phone. Good thing is that you can even withdraw every week and you will be fine.

If you are interested, my WhatsApp contact is on my signature. You can also drop yours and I'd send you an invite to where the webinar is taking place.

End of Week Two Update

UPDATE! UPDATE!!

So I've so far made N50, 000 in this Month of May like I stated.

I am already poised to make another N40, 000 naira before the week runs out.

Those that took the bull by the horn are also on their way to make their first N40, 000 before the week runs out

If you are still slacking, you are on your own.

Contact details are in my signature. Don't Dull!!

1 Like

Re: Let's Make 90,000 Naira In May. Are You Interested? by tempem: 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
Scam!!
Re: Let's Make 90,000 Naira In May. Are You Interested? by teresafaith: 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Once they say bring money, run ooo!

1 Like

Re: Let's Make 90,000 Naira In May. Are You Interested? by Neduzze5(m): 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
tempem:
Scam!!

Hi,

I am a writer and have worked with so many people on this platform. You should try to ask for details first before coming to a conclusion.
Re: Let's Make 90,000 Naira In May. Are You Interested? by Neduzze5(m): 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
teresafaith:
cheesy cheesy
Once they say bring money, run ooo!

That's exactly the mentality you should have. I have that mentality as well. So if I ask for money from anybody, then run as fast as your legs can carry you.
Re: Let's Make 90,000 Naira In May. Are You Interested? by Neduzze5(m): 1:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
Neduzze5:
I have seen a lot of people begging on this foruma nd wasting away their time when they have their smartphone and data.

I had to run a few of those accounts at the office and I saw that these people despite all their spent time didn't even get up to 10K from Nairalanders.

You can't blame us as no be only you dey suffer am. But if you don't harness your skills, and seek out the right opportunities but continue to beg here, then hold yourself to blame.

In this period, a lot of people are home. Ask yourself, "is there no skill I have that can generate income for me every day, week or month, even if it's money for data?"

Sure you have but you haven't been able to harness it properly.

This evening, I will be teaching 75 persons how to make not less than 90,000 naira every month with just their phone. Good thing is that you can even withdraw every week and you will be fine.

If you are interested, my WhatsApp contact is on my signature. You can also drop yours and I'd send you an invite to where the webinar is taking place.

I was even expecting questions based on the bolded. But let's hold that off for now.

Keep your questions and fears coming through please.
Re: Let's Make 90,000 Naira In May. Are You Interested? by teresafaith: 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
Neduzze5:

That's exactly the mentality you should have. I have that mentality as well. So if I ask for money from anybody, then run as fast as your legs can carry you.
I've tried things like this, only to be scammed of the little I have. Like they say once bitten .....
Re: Let's Make 90,000 Naira In May. Are You Interested? by Neduzze5(m): 1:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
teresafaith:

I've tried things like this, only to be scammed of the little I have. Like they say once bitten .....

Like I said, if I ask you for any money, run as fast as your legs can carry you... But you won't know until you try it.

Send me a message on whatsapp let's start from there.
Re: Let's Make 90,000 Naira In May. Are You Interested? by teresafaith: 1:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
Neduzze5:

Like I said, if I ask you for any money, run as fast as your legs can carry you... But you won't know until you try it.

Send me a message on whatsapp let's start from there.
Life is all about risk. I'll give it a try
Re: Let's Make 90,000 Naira In May. Are You Interested? by Neduzze5(m): 1:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
teresafaith:

Life is all about risk. I'll give it a try

Okay... Will be expecting your message.
Re: Let's Make 90,000 Naira In May. Are You Interested? by Neduzze5(m): 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
teresafaith:

I just went through my mentions. I had even asked you to write a proposal for your business and send to me on Whatsapp. I never heard from you again. angry
Re: Let's Make 90,000 Naira In May. Are You Interested? by Ghostlander: 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
Neduzze5:

How true is this. cool
Re: Let's Make 90,000 Naira In May. Are You Interested? by teresafaith: 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
Neduzze5:

I just went through my mentions. I had even asked you to write a proposal for your business and send to me on Whatsapp. I never heard from you again. angry
Yes.
I also went through your posts and discovered you were into loans. I don't have money to access any loan right now. With the period we're in right now, I'm not sure of how sale will be like. People are more interested in the basic foods
Re: Let's Make 90,000 Naira In May. Are You Interested? by Neduzze5(m): 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
teresafaith:

Yes.
I also went through your posts and discovered you were into loans. I don't have money to access any loan right now. With the period we're in right now, I'm not sure of how sale will be like. People are more interested in the basic foods

Lolz... Are you serious? I take loans sometimes for my own personal use, I don't give loans to people. I planned on giving you a grant, not a loan.
Re: Let's Make 90,000 Naira In May. Are You Interested? by teresafaith: 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
Neduzze5:

Lolz... Are you serious? I take loans sometimes for my own personal use, I don't give loans to people. I planned on giving you a grant, not a loan.
Really?
I'll send you the proposal now
Re: Let's Make 90,000 Naira In May. Are You Interested? by Neduzze5(m): 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
teresafaith:

Really?
I'll send you the proposal now

Lolz... I've used the money for another investment... Not my fault na, is it?
Re: Let's Make 90,000 Naira In May. Are You Interested? by Neduzze5(m): 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ghostlander:

How true is this. cool

Very true... she knows.
Re: Let's Make 90,000 Naira In May. Are You Interested? by teresafaith: 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
Neduzze5:

Lolz... I've used the money for another investment... Not my fault na, is it?
Definitely not. But thanks anyway
Re: Let's Make 90,000 Naira In May. Are You Interested? by tempem: 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
The two of you have henh.. Be scamming each other.. grin grin

Anyways, If you love yourself, keep distance. Make cry no end am... If you still wan join, gbe sense eee..

Transparency should have let you explain a few things about the business...
Re: Let's Make 90,000 Naira In May. Are You Interested? by teresafaith: 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
tempem:
The two of you have henh.. Be scamming each other.. grin grin

Anyways, If you love yourself, keep distance. Make cry no end am... If you still wan join, gbe sense eee..

Transparency should have let you explain a few things about the business...
That's why I said immediately I hear anything fee na japa cheesy
Re: Let's Make 90,000 Naira In May. Are You Interested? by Neduzze5(m): 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
Few hours to go... If you are yet to send a PM, please quickly do so.
Re: Let's Make 90,000 Naira In May. Are You Interested? by Omoluabi16(m): 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
Neduzze5:

Hi,

I am a writer and have worked with so many people on this platform. You should try to ask for details first before coming to a conclusion.
your mom, dad, siblings, landlord, friends, e.tc. Teach them first.
Re: Let's Make 90,000 Naira In May. Are You Interested? by SweetCunt97(f): 7:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
Neduzze5:

Hi,

So how did you run their accounts to see non has gotten up to 10k?
Re: Let's Make 90,000 Naira In May. Are You Interested? by Neduzze5(m): 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
Omoluabi16:
your mom, dad, siblings, landlord, friends, e.tc. Teach them first.

My siblings are on the platform already. I don't have a landlord. My friends are on the platform too. My dad and mom won't be able to use the platform.
Re: Let's Make 90,000 Naira In May. Are You Interested? by Neduzze5(m): 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So how did you run their accounts to see non has gotten up to 10k?

Topic for another day. Quickly send me a PM let's get started.
Re: Let's Make 90,000 Naira In May. Are You Interested? by Omoluabi16(m): 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
Neduzze5:

My siblings are on the platform already. I don't have a landlord. My friends are on the platform too. My dad and mom won't be able to use the platform.
how convenient.
Re: Let's Make 90,000 Naira In May. Are You Interested? by SweetCunt97(f): 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
Neduzze5:

Topic for another day. Quickly send me a PM let's get started.
Sorry I ain't interested in such. If u no fit drop the format here as e dey hot, forget.
Re: Let's Make 90,000 Naira In May. Are You Interested? by Beon: 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
My email is benono4success@gmail.com
Re: Let's Make 90,000 Naira In May. Are You Interested? by Neduzze5(m): 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Sorry I ain't interested in such. If u no fit drop the format here as e dey hot, forget.

Okay
Re: Let's Make 90,000 Naira In May. Are You Interested? by Neduzze5(m): 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
Beon:
My email is b************s@gmail.com

Sent the link to you already
Re: Let's Make 90,000 Naira In May. Are You Interested? by Teeboy15(m): 8:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=Omoluabi16 post=88884445] your mom, dad, siblings, landlord, friends, e.tc. Teach them first.[/quotep]

Don't mind the senseless scam.

Using alternate accounts to reply himself just to lure gullible people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Baby Would Not Take Formula / sit / Should You Apologize First Even When You Are Not Wrong...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.