Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,915 members, 7,956,433 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:54 AM

Will God Forgive Me? I Had Sex Before Marriage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will God Forgive Me? I Had Sex Before Marriage (478 Views)

Why Are The Dead Taken To Church For Prayers; Does God Forgive Sins After Death? / Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? / If We Ask For The Forgiveness Of God Before We Die, Will God Forgive us ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will God Forgive Me? I Had Sex Before Marriage by Looray(m): 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2019
God is able to forgive

It's from Satan to think God can't forgive once you are ready to confess to HIM. No, don't buy the lie. God will forgive you, HE is waiting for you right away. Don't wait, go to HIM and HE will make you clean and pure again.

God will forgive you my dear, His love never stop. It's beyond what you can ever imagine. HIS love won't stop because of your sins, HIS love is unconditional.

Now, go to Him. Confess your sins. And HE's faihful to forgive your sins as HE promised and HE will not remember them again.

And go on to live a sexually pure life, with the help of the Holyspirit
Re: Will God Forgive Me? I Had Sex Before Marriage by Martinez39(m): 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2019
He will not forgive you, you son of perdition. The wages of sin is death. You will rot and roast in hell for all eternity for sinning against your maker. Nothing unclean shall enter the kingdom of god. Oshisco. grin
Re: Will God Forgive Me? I Had Sex Before Marriage by Looray(m): 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2019
���

Once you repent, God will forgive �

But that's not a go-ahead for you to go and be messing upandan.

Sexual Purity is the aim
Re: Will God Forgive Me? I Had Sex Before Marriage by wirinet(m): 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
No shaking.
According to deutoronomy 22:20 just pay the bride price to her father and she shall become your wife.

Deutoronomy 22: 28 - 29;
22:28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
22:29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will God Forgive Me? I Had Sex Before Marriage by Bojack(m): 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2019
op why you no ask God yourself

Re: Will God Forgive Me? I Had Sex Before Marriage by HappyPagan: 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2019
One dick, among a billion dicks in the world. I don't think God would notice.

1 Like

Re: Will God Forgive Me? I Had Sex Before Marriage by Looray(m): 4:37am On Apr 05, 2019
Does that means because he is to pay the bride price, it's allowed?

No, the bed must be undefiled before marriage.

If not, seeking for God's Forgiveness is necessary
Re: Will God Forgive Me? I Had Sex Before Marriage by Looray(m): 4:38am On Apr 05, 2019
God is omnipresent,

Everyone's act is being put to record

We shall all account
Re: Will God Forgive Me? I Had Sex Before Marriage by Looray(m): 4:39am On Apr 05, 2019
You can read more Christian articles at [url]christiandome.com[/url],

A new but great and promising blog.

Read and be blessed
Re: Will God Forgive Me? I Had Sex Before Marriage by wirinet(m): 9:19am On Apr 06, 2019
Looray:
Does that means because he is to pay the bride price, it's allowed?

No, the bed must be undefiled before marriage.

If not, seeking for God's Forgiveness is necessary
Please read deutoronomy 22:28 - 29 that I posted. It's there in the bible.

(1) (Reply)

COZA Hires Street Urchins To Counter ChurchTooMovement Protesters In Abuja / Bisola Johnson (RAPE accuser Of Prophet TB Joshua) EXPOSED In America!!! / Questions To Ask Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.