Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Towns In Benue, Kill 5 (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Towns In Benue, Kill 5 (Graphic Photos) (25175 Views)

Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven / Unknown Assailants Attack 2/1 New Site Kubwa, Wound Scores (Graphic Pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Towns In Benue, Kill 5 (Graphic Photos) by shegie(m): 7:56pm On Apr 04, 2019
tell me what's the difference between APC and PDP ..
hammerFC:
NEXT LEVEL.

FUN ENOUGH, SOME OF THEM WERE STILL VOTING APC.

IT IS LIKE A CURSE. RIP
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Towns In Benue, Kill 5 (Graphic Photos) by Masaratixxx(m): 7:56pm On Apr 04, 2019
Hmm mm

10 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Towns In Benue, Kill 5 (Graphic Photos) by hammerFC: 7:58pm On Apr 04, 2019
shegie:
tell me what's the difference between APC and PDP ..

APC IS AN ISLAMIC PARTY OF ISLAMIST.

NIGERIA VERY OWN TALIBAN

THEY HATE IGBO.

THEY HATE CHRISTIANS.

THEY HATE SHITE.

SINCE APC CAME TO POWER, THESE GROUP OF PEOPLE HAVE NEVER BEEN ALLOWED TO REST.

THE ONLY EXCEPTION IS REST IN PEACE, TYPE OF REST.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Towns In Benue, Kill 5 (Graphic Photos) by Heffalump(m): 7:58pm On Apr 04, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Any body that supported Buhari and still supporting him is guilty of murder. The blood of these people is on your head.

You can't be sympathising with these victims of herdsmen and the same time singing praises to Buhari who is empowering herdsmen behind closed doors.

It's called " Selfish deceit" and " Shedding of crocodile tears"

Buhari knows exactly what he is doing. Later he will give a fake order that is never followed to the latter. He knows those behind this ordeal. God alone can put an end to all these cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Towns In Benue, Kill 5 (Graphic Photos) by arabbunkum: 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2019
NEXT Level of senseless killings continues. RIP to the dead.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Towns In Benue, Kill 5 (Graphic Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2019
Shebi dem vote Buhari unto Next Devil things. They are simply reaping the fruits of their votes. Raaaabbish!

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Towns In Benue, Kill 5 (Graphic Photos) by mmadu5(m): 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2019
I LOVE THIS . KILL ALL THE MUSLIM CUNTS NEXT LEVEL NEVER START
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Towns In Benue, Kill 5 (Graphic Photos) by kikake: 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2019
NL Still censoring comments on the need to break this dysfunctional country.

Must we all die in one Nigeria?

Those who want to leave Nigeria must not be stopped.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Towns In Benue, Kill 5 (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2019
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Towns In Benue, Kill 5 (Graphic Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2019
Next level
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Towns In Benue, Kill 5 (Graphic Photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2019
Pray for Benue
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Towns In Benue, Kill 5 (Graphic Photos) by AMI3(m): 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2019
This people suppose to b wiped out of the surface of the earth. Anyway what do I know.
Nigeria soil is now rich with mineral call "human blood'
Too bad . This is sad.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Towns In Benue, Kill 5 (Graphic Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Any body that supported Buhari and still supporting him is guilty of murder. The blood of these people is on your head.

You can't be sympathising with these victims of herdsmen and the same time singing praises to Buhari who is empowering herdsmen behind closed doors.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Towns In Benue, Kill 5 (Graphic Photos) by soothsayer2: 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2019
What is happening in Benue state for God's sake? Where is the Chief of Army Staff? Where is the Chief of Defence Staff? Where is the Chief of Naval & its Air Staff counterparts?

Is Inspector General of Police still alive? Why are you people celebrating or displaying your offices as an ordinary barge of honour but rather than safeguarding the territorial integrity of your country and the protection of life of the entire citizenry.

The sack of the aforementioned officers is long overdue for God's sake. You cant solve today's problem with yesterday's knowledge.

May the perpetrators of this evil act never know peace....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Towns In Benue, Kill 5 (Graphic Photos) by Masaratixxx(m): 8:08pm On Apr 04, 2019
Sultty:
People should not wait for anyone it's high time they take up arms to defend themselves in this benue state. If not they will be no solution

If you take up arms, the army will come for you.
Buhari is behind the Jihadists killing people in the name of herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Towns In Benue, Kill 5 (Graphic Photos) by Masaratixxx(m): 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2019
Obajemu:
Buhari you will not make heaven

Your papa na gate man for heaven?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Towns In Benue, Kill 5 (Graphic Photos) by ifeanyi83(m): 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2019
These unfortunate killings will make one believe the narrative that there is some sort of ethnic cleansing going on. How is it explicable that no single person has been arrested. Why are the killings still going on? God help us.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Towns In Benue, Kill 5 (Graphic Photos) by Masaratixxx(m): 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2019
Heffalump:

Buhari knows exactly what he is doing. Later he will give a fake order that is never followed to the latter. He knows those behind this ordeal. God alone can put an end to all these cry

Your head they there
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Towns In Benue, Kill 5 (Graphic Photos) by yinkeys(m): 8:20pm On Apr 04, 2019
oilPUSSY:

The sil.ly man I hear has gone to Jordan while Nigerians are dying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Towns In Benue, Kill 5 (Graphic Photos) by Acidosis(m): 8:22pm On Apr 04, 2019
Buhari has been f00ling himself on twitter over SARS issue. Let's hear what he has to say about his brothers in Benue.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Towns In Benue, Kill 5 (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2019
olayemioshiyemi:
God ! How did we get here ?
you are asking? Was it cows that voted him the second time? Una never che Chun chi .
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Towns In Benue, Kill 5 (Graphic Photos) by BiafraIsFree: 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
Biafrans rise up, host communities rise up against your oppressors.

The jihadists in pope garments and CAN jihadists are pretending as they don't know what is going on.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Towns In Benue, Kill 5 (Graphic Photos) by BiafraIsFree: 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2019
No single SARS in where these Fulani herdsterrorist are. Nigerians too are fooling themselves in believing that Fulani herdsmen patrons in power has integrity. Maybe integrity in killing indigenous people the land.

Fulani Jihadists are back.

Acidosis:

Buhari has been f00ling himself on twitter over SARS issue. Let's hear what he has to say about his brothers in Benue.

Life and dead are now in everyone's hands, the power to choose support Biafra freedom or be a slaves to Fulani herdsmen forever.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Towns In Benue, Kill 5 (Graphic Photos) by Amanew(m): 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2019
Nigeria and it's lovers are all doomed and have crossed the boundary of redemption ,Nigeria Leaders are the forbidden fruits of humanity and once you support them you die permanently
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Towns In Benue, Kill 5 (Graphic Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2019
Buhari congratulations �

Stupid people
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Towns In Benue, Kill 5 (Graphic Photos) by raumdeuter: 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2019
What is Ortom doing
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Towns In Benue, Kill 5 (Graphic Photos) by michollo0421: 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2019
I just wonder why some people keep mentioning buhari name when theirs an attack,don't allow yourself to be used by this wicked people.
just of recent a police man killed a young man called kolade in Lagos,just yesterday criminals killed burser in ondo state,before now it use to be opc during obasanjo,militants during Jonathan,now it herders man.See it just that life can't be revive,our enemies are very close to us,we comment because we 're save were we are.I think this is not about buhari it about we not sup
porting this unscrupulous element destroying our peace for the reason best know to them.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Towns In Benue, Kill 5 (Graphic Photos) by BiafraIsFree: 9:07pm On Apr 04, 2019
Nigerians choose herdsmen jihadists over freedom.

Only revolutions can safe Nigerians, but I am a Biafran and I know our enemies source of powers, and we must do the needful else get slaughter and be sold as cow meat to gullible Nigerian cow eaters.

gevnet:
Killing has started in the next level. Is a pity we allowed this government to come.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Towns In Benue, Kill 5 (Graphic Photos) by elotajohn1(m): 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2019
oilPUSSY:

OyellPussy wamama grin grin.... Me I want something oyelly o. Make I taste nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed / I Sold Human Head For N25,000 - Ritualist Arrested In Oyo State Confesses / The Day I Was Defrauded At Alade Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.